SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction for 4th ODI Match
Match: SL vs AUS ODI Match Prediction
Time: 21 Jun, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 4th ODI Match
Venue: R. Premadasa Stadium – Colombo, Sri Lanka
SL vs AUS Info:
- Pathum Nissanka struck his first ODI century in Sunday’s victory and the opener is a strong choice for Sri Lanka’s highest run scorer in this match. Wanindu Hasaranga has recovered from injury and we expect him to be the home sides’ top wicket taker in the fourth ODI.
- Skipper Aaron Finch struck 62 runs in the third ODI and he is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer at the same venue on Tuesday. With the ball, Pat Cummins was rested in Sunday’s defeat and he is well worth backing as Australia’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Aaron Finch has been more impressive than his opening partner David Warner so far in the series. We predict that the Australian skipper will out score Warner again in this ODI.
SL vs AUS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunday’s ODI was the first of the series to not feature any rain interruptions. However, we may not escape rain on Tuesday across a hot and humid afternoon and evening.
Although there were wickets for the spinners and the pitch turned on Sunday, once batters got in it was a good surface for accumulating runs. We predict a par score of 300 in this match.
Australia won the toss and opted to bat first in Colombo on Sunday. Although Sri Lanka was able to chase down a tough target, we predict that both captains will want to bat first ahead of this ODI.
W, W L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, L, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
SL vs AUS Team News:
SL Team News:
We expect to see bowling all-rounder Wanindu Hasaranga return to the XI in this ODI with Dunith Wellalage our prediction for the player to be left out. Danushka Gunathilaka missed out on Sunday with a hamstring strain and we expect him to be unavailable for this game with Niroshan Dickwella retaining his place in the team.
AUS Team News:
It has been a series and a tour full of injuries for Australia so far. Ahead of Sunday’s ODI, Steve Smith joined Mitchell Starc and Ashton Agar on the sidelines with a quad strain. Glenn Maxwell picked up a glute strain during Sunday’s game but we expect him to take the field in this match.
SL vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: SL vs AUS ODI Match Fantasy Team
This should be another watchable game in a series that has captured the attention of the cricket world over the last week. A win for Sri Lanka will see them wrap up the series but we are backing Australia to bounce back and level the series with a victory in this match.
Australia are favorites to beat Sri Lanka
SL Key Players:
Sri Lanka’s highest run scorer in the series had to retire hurt with a hamstring injury on Sunday. He had scored 87 from 85 balls and we expect him to be available to continue his impressive form in this ODI.
The young Sri Lankan opener has scored a century and a fifty in this series so far. He hit two sixes in his innings on Sunday.
The bowling all-rounder is an integral part of the side and even when out with an injury was seen advising young spinners in the dressing room. He has 99 international wickets to his name.
AUS Key Players:
The Australian skipper struck four fours and one six in his knock on Sunday. It was his 30th half-century in this format.
The all-rounder hit 33 runs from 18 balls in the third ODI and had the highest strike-rate across both sides. He also dismissed Sri Lanka opener Niroshan Dickwella.
After being rested for Sunday’s defeat the Test captain should be well refreshed ahead of this ODI. He has taken 105 ODI wickets.
SL vs AUS Team Forms:
SL Team Forms:
Sri Lanka have won seven of their last ten games and three of their last four in this format. With Wanindu Hasaranga returning to their XI they should be even stronger in this ODI.
AUS Team Forms:
Australia have won only one of their last five games in this format. Although they thought they were ahead in the game at the halfway stage on Sunday, they were not good enough with bat or ball
SL vs AUS Team Info:
SL Team Updates:
- Pathum Nissanka and Niroshan Dickwella will probably open the inning.
- Pathum Nissanka led Sri Lanka to victory by scoring a terrific 137. Australia batted well and scored 291.
- Pathum Nissanka was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kusal Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kusal Mendis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Dhananjaya de Silva and Charith Asalanka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Niroshan Dickwella will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Dunith Wellalage and Dhananjaya de Silva will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Chamika Karunaratne and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS Team Updates:
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Travis Head will handle the middle-order batting.
- Travis Head was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marnus Labuschagne will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Glenn Maxwell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jhye Richardson and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Pathum Nissanka, Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Kusal Mendis(WK), Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka(C), Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Dushmantha Chameera, Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Nuwan Thushara, Asitha Fernando, Ramesh Mendis, Lahiru Madushanka, Pramod Madushan, Danushka Gunathilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dinesh Chandimal, Wanindu Hasaranga, Praveen Jayawickrama.
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Josh Inglis(WK), Steven Smith, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Swepson, Scott Boland.