SL vs NED Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SL vs NED T20 Match Prediction
Time: 22 October, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium -UAE
- After a top order wobble, Sri Lanka’s bowling all-rounder Wanindu Hasaranga top scored with 71 against Ireland. We are backing opener Pathum Nissanka, who hit 61 on Wednesday, to be Sri Lanka’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Maheesh Theekshana has taken 3 wickets in both of Sri Lanka’s games and is our tip to be their top wicket taker against the Netherlands.
- Max O’Dowd has lived up to his pre-tournament billing and top scored with 51 and 70 in the Netherlands’ games so far. He is a very strong choice for their highest run scorer against Sri Lanka. Left-arm pace bowler Fredrick Klaassen has taken a wicket in both games and is our prediction for the Netherlands’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is a class above most spinners in the world and, as he showed on Wednesday, also has plenty of ability with the bat. The Sri Lankan spinner is our pick for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Star Sports will show the game in India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA will broadcast the match. Foxtel and Kayo will show the match in Australia.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is something in the pitch for all. Most bowlers have been able to retain a reasonable amount of control but have been punished by any batter in good form.
Both captains lost the toss on Wednesday. If Sri Lanka win the toss, we expect to see them field first and attack from the start with the ball.
W, W, L, L, L
L, L, L, T, W
SL Team News:
- Sri Lanka were unchanged against Ireland and we expect them to keep the same team as they look to build on the momentum they have generated. With no injury worries, there could be an argument to give fringe players a run, however topping the group is still a priority for the team.
NED Team News:
- Brandon Glover and Ben Cooper were replaced by Stephan Myburgh and Timm van der Gugten in the Netherlands XI for the game against Namibia. Although Van der Gugten was expensive, he was not the only Dutch bowler to go for many runs. We predict the same XI as some veteran players bid farewell to the international scene.
Who will win today match: SL vs NED T20i Match Fantasy Team
There is always the slight chance that with qualification confirmed, Sri Lanka will take their foot off the pedal. But with an intense coach like Mickey Arthur this is very unlikely. We are predicting another big win for Sri Lanka and the Netherlands to leave the tournament without a victory.
SL Key Players:
NED Key Players:
SL Team Form:
- In spite of coming into this tournament with plenty of doubters, Sri Lanka are the only team in the group with a 100% record so far.
NED Team Form:
- With their exit from the T20 World Cup 2021 confirmed, it is no surprise to see that the Netherlands have not won any of their last four games.
Max ODowd, Stephan Myburgh, Roelof van der Merwe, Colin Ackermann, Scott Edwards(w), Logan van Beek, Bas de Leede, Ryan ten Doeschate, Pieter Seelaar(c), Timm van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen, Brandon Glover, Philippe Boissevain, Ben Cooper, Paul van Meekeren.
Last Match Performance:
Player Form Sheet:
Sri Lanka T20 Mens:
Netherland Mens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.