SL-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20 Match
Match: SL-W vs IND-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 25 Jun, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Match 2
Venue: Rangiri Dambulla – Dambulla, Sri Lanka
SL-W vs IND-W Info:
- Kavisha Dilhari will be full of confidence after her performance on Thursday and she is our tip for Sri Lanka Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- We are backing Inoka Ranaweera to leak a few runs but also to be a threat on Saturday. She is our pick for India Women’s top wicket taker against Sri Lanka.
- Shafali Verma was outscored by Jemimah Rodrigues in the opening game but we are backing the opener to be India Women’s highest run scorer in this WT20I.
SL-W vs IND-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: 2nd match of SL-W vs IND-W will start at 02:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain. It will be partly cloudy.
The match will be played at the Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium. Any score over 125 will be very tough to chase on this slow and low wicket.
L, L L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, L, L, L NR,
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
SL-W vs IND-W Team News:
SL-W Team News:
Sri Lanka Women were competitive in the opening WT20I on Thursday and should approach this game with confidence. Although they were beaten by 34 runs in the first game, they were not bowled out and they will view that game as a performance which they can build on. Slow left-arm spinner Inoka Ranaweera was the star performer with the ball, she picked up 3-30 and was well backed up by Oshadi Ranasinghe who took 2-20. With the bat, 21 year old Kavisha Dilhari made her highest WT20I score and hit six boundaries along the way.
IND-W Team News:
India Women were not as dominant as they would have liked to be in the first WT20I and will be looking to put in a stronger performance with both bat and ball this time around. Shafali Verma (30) and Jemimah Rodrigues (36 not-out) both impressed with the bat but Verma will have been disappointed not to kick on and make a half-century. With the ball, slow left-armer Radha Yadav took 2-22 and right arm medium pacer Pooja Vastrakar returned very impressive figures of 1-13 from 4 overs including bowling a maiden.
SL-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: SL-W vs IND-W T20 Match Fantasy Team
Very few pundits expect this to be a closely contested series and we are also predicting another victory for India Women in this game. Sri Lanka Women look to be stronger than most expect but we do not think they have the strength throughout the team to worry India Women.
India Women are favorites to beat Sri Lanka Women
SL-W Key Players:
- Harshitha Samarawickrama 
- Oshadi Ranasinghe [2W]
- Kavisha Dilhari [1W]
- Chamari Atapattu 
- Inoka Ranaweera [0W]
IND -W Key Players:
- Smriti Mandhana [17, 11, 55, 45, 35, ]
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad [2W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 3W, ]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [15, 0W, 0W, 20*, 14, ]
- Radha Yadav [4W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 1W, ]
- Pooja Vastrakar [PTs: 63, CR: 9]
- Shafali Verma [PTs: 72, CR: 9]
- Deepti Sharma [(15*, 1W), (8, 1W), 11, (11*, 2W), 0W, ].
SL-W vs IND-W Team Info:
SL-W Team Updates:
- Sri Lanka team could manage to score only 104 in 20 overs, with the contribution of Kavisha Dilhari.
- Chamari Atapattu and Vishmi Rajapaksha will probably open the inning.
- He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kavisha Dilhari and Nilakshi de Silva will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chamari Atapattu will lead the Sri Lanka Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Anushka Sanjeewani will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka Women.
- Chamari Atapattu and Kavisha Dilhari will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera and Oshadi Ranasinghe will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- For the home team, Oshadi Ranasinghe and Ranaweera were the successful bowlers in last game.
IND-W Team Updates:
- The Indian team batted first and posted a score of 138 on the board with the contributions of Shafali Verma and Jemimah Rodrigues.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Sabbhineni Meghana will bat at the one-down position.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Harmanpreet Kaur will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Deepti Sharma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Renuka Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Sri Lanka Women:
Chamari Atapattu(C), Vishmi Rajapaksha, Harshitha Samarawickrama, Kavisha Dilhari, Nilakshi de Silva, Anushka Sanjeewani(WK), Inoka Ranaweera, Ama Kanchana, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Sugandika Kumari, Udeshika Prabodhani, Sathya Sandeepani, Hasini Perera, Achini Kulasuriya, Hansima Karunaratne, Malsha Shehani, Kaushani Nuthyangana(WK), Rashmi de Silva, Tharika Sewwandi.
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Sabbhineni Meghana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Richa Ghosh(WK), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Renuka Singh, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Simran Dil Bahadur, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Poonam Yadav, Meghna Singh.