SL-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction for 3rd T20 Match
Match: SL-W vs IND-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 Jun, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Match 3
Venue: Rangiri Dambulla – Dambulla, Sri Lanka
SL-W vs IND-W PREVIEW:
- Captain Chamari Athapaththu scored 43 runs from 41 balls on Saturday. The opener is our recommendation for Sri Lanka Women’s highest run scorer in this WT20I.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is one of the best female players on the planet. We are backing her to be India Women’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Deepti Sharma has 3 wickets in the series so far and she is our tip for Sri Lanka Women’s top wicket taker against India Women.
Live Streaming of SL-W vs IND-W:
TV channels: 3rd match of SL-W vs IND-W will start at 02:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain. It will be partly cloudy.
The match will be played at the Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, Dambulla. As we have seen throughout this series, expect a slow low wicket which makes fluent batting a struggle.
L, L L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, W, L, L L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
SL-W vs IND-W Team News:
SL-W Team News:
Sri Lanka Women have lost both of the opening two games of the series on Thursday and Saturday. The defeat in the first WT20I was by 34 runs with the second defeat by 5 wickets. However, there have been moments in both games where they have looked capable of winning. None more so than on Saturday when the Sri Lanka Women openers, Vishmi Gunaratne and Chamari Athapaththu, put on 87 inside 14 overs. Disappointingly, the rest of the batters were unable to match their skill and they limped to 125-7. With the ball, Oshadi Ranasinghe and Inoka Ranaweera both took 2 wickets but could not prevent a win with 5 balls remaining for India Women.
IND-W Team News:
India Women wrapped up the series win on Saturday but there were certainly nervous looking faces in the field when neither Sri Lanka Women openers had been dismissed at the start of the 14th over. However, in the end it was another comfortable win, with all-rounder and skipper Harmanpreet Kaur taking the Player of The Match Award. Deepti Sharma took 2-34 but was the most expensive bowler in the Indian line-up. With the bat, all of the top three made useful contributions and went at over a run a ball. Although Kaur finished with a strike-rate of 96.87, she was still unbeaten at the end and her 31 not-out was masterful.
5.Nilakshi de Silva
11.Simran Dil Bahadur
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added soon.
Who will win today’s match: SL-W vs IND-W T20 Match Fantasy Team
Sri Lanka Women have produced moments of real quality across both games but are yet to string together a strong performance across the entire 40 overs. We are backing India Women to win this game and take the series 3-0 but we do expect Sri Lanka Women to cause a few troublesome moments once again.
India Women are favorites to beat Sri Lanka Women
SL-W Key Players:
- Kavisha Dilhari [1W]
- Oshadi Ranasinghe [2W]
- Chamari Atapattu 
- Inoka Ranaweera [0W]
IND -W Key Players:
- Smriti Mandhana [17, 11, 55, 45, 35, ]
- Pooja Vastrakar [PTs: 98, CR: 9]
- Radha Yadav [4W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 1W, ]
- Shafali Verma [PTs: 115, CR: 9]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [15, 0W, 0W, 20*, 14, ]
- Deepti Sharma [(15*, 1W), (8, 1W), 11, (11*, 2W), 0W, ]
SL-W vs IND-W Team Info:
SL-W Team Updates:
- Vishmi Rajapaksha and Chamari Atapattu will probably open the inning.
- Harshitha Samarawickrama will bat at the one-down position.
- Kavisha Dilhari and Nilakshi de Silva will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chamari Atapattu will lead the Sri Lanka Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Anushka Sanjeewani will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka Women.
- Chamari Atapattu and Oshadi Ranasinghe will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera and Sugandika Kumari will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Inoka Ranaweera is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IND-W Team Updates:
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Sabbhineni Meghana will bat at the one-down position.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Harmanpreet Kaur will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain.
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Deepti Sharma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Renuka Singh and Simran Dil Bahadur will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sri Lanka Women:
Vishmi Rajapaksha, Chamari Atapattu(C), Harshitha Samarawickrama, Kavisha Dilhari, Nilakshi de Silva, Anushka Sanjeewani(WK), Inoka Ranaweera, Hasini Perera, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Sugandika Kumari, Udeshika Prabodhani, Sathya Sandeepani, Achini Kulasuriya, Hansima Karunaratne, Malsha Shehani, Kaushani Nuthyangana(WK), Rashmi de Silva, Ama Kanchana, Tharika Sewwandi.
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Sabbhineni Meghana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Yastika Bhatia(WK), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Renuka Singh, Radha Yadav, Simran Dil Bahadur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Richa Ghosh(WK), Poonam Yadav, Meghna Singh.