Sri Lanka vs UAE Women
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Oct, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women’s Asia Cup T20 Match 4
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium – Bangladesh
SL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction:
- 36 year old off-spinner Oshadi Ranasinghe caused the India batters plenty of problems and she is our tip for Sri Lanka Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Opener, Harshita Samarawickrama has a top score of 65 not out in this format and we are backing her to be Sri Lanka Women’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Esha Oza has scored 1119 runs in this format and she is our pick for UAE Women’s highest run scorer against Sri Lanka Women.
SL-W vs UAE-W Live Streaming:
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to be cloudy at around 32°C on the match day with 82% humidity and 5 km/hr wind speed. There are 70% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium Ground 2. There will not be much bounce and carry on this pitch with spinners generally on top of the batters throughout.
SL-W vs UAE-W TEAM NEWS:
SL-W Team News:
It was a disappointing 2022 Commonwealth Games for Sri Lanka Women who lost three out of three and they got off to a losing start in this tournament against India on Saturday. Chasing 151 for victory, Sri Lanka Women were dismissed for 109 from 18.2 overs.
UAE-W Team News:
This is the first time that UAE Women have qualified for the Asia Cup and all neutral observers will be watching with interest to see how they compete against the more established cricketing nations in the region. They are not short of match practice and this will be their 24th game of 2022.
SL-W vs UAE-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Sri Lanka Women put in a good performance against India Women on Saturday with their bowlers particularly impressive. We expect UAE Women to be weaker than Sri Lanka Women across batting, bowling and fielding and we are predicting a Sri Lanka Women victory.
Sri Lanka Women are favorites to beat UAE Women
SL-W vs UAE-W Team Updates:
SL-W Team Updates
- Harshitha Madavi and Chamari Atapattu will probably open the inning.
- Malsha Shehani will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hasini Perera and Nilakshi de Silva will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chamari Atapattu will lead the Sri Lanka Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Anushka Sanjeewani will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka Women.
- Oshadi Ranasinghe and Chamari Atapattu will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Oshadi Ranasinghe is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sugandika Kumari and Malsha Shehani will lead the pace attack of her team.
UAE-W Team Updates
- Chaya Mughal and Esha Rohit will probably open the inning.
- Esha Rohit was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kavisha Kumari will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Theertha Satish and Khushi Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chaya Mughal will lead the UAE-W as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Theertha Satish will do the Wicket Keeping for UAE-W.
- Samaira Dharnidharka and Vaishnave Mahesh will lead the pace attack of her team.
Three of Sri Lanka Women’s batters made double figure scores in Match 2 against India Women on Saturday. Opener Harshitha Samarawickrama hit five fours in her 26 with Hasini Perera scoring 30 and Oshadi Ranasinghe making 11.
Sri Lanka Women put in a good bowling display against India Women and picked up six wickets in the 20 overs. Sugandika Kuamri took 1-26 but it was her opening bowling partner, Oshadi Ranasinghe who was the most impressive taking 3–32.
It is now four successive defeats for Sri Lanka Women who have not won a game since beating India in Dambulla at the end of June.
Esha Oza is undoubtedly the batter to watch for UAE Women, she has already hit scores of 158 not out this year against Bahrain Women and 115 against Qatar Women. At 24 years of age, she is a fine batting all-rounder who will be in the team for years to come.
15 year old leg-spinner Vaishnave Mahesh has been the standout bowler for UAE Women across 2022. So far, she has 24 wickets from 22 games in this calendar year including figures of 3-15 earlier this month against Zimbabwe Women.
UAE Women come into this series in good form after beating Zimbabwe Women by four wickets and USA Women by five wickets across their last three matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Harshitha Madavi, Chamari Atapattu(C), Malsha Shehani, Hasini Perera, Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Dilhari, Anushka Sanjeewani(WK), Oshadi Ranasinghe, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya, Rashmi de Silva, Kaushani Nuthyangana(WK), Madushika Meththananda, Tharika Sewwandi.
United Arab Emirates Women:
Chaya Mughal(C), Esha Rohit, Kavisha Kumari, Theertha Satish(WK), Khushi Sharma, Samaira Dharnidharka, Siya Gokhale, Vaishnave Mahesh, Natasha Cherriath, Indhuja Nandakumar, Rithika Rajith, Rishitha Rajith, Priyanjali Jain(WK), Rinitha Rajith, Mahika Gaur, Lavanya Keny, Suraksha Kotte.