SLK vs GUY Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SLK vs GUY CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 02 September, 07:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Andre Fletcher hit the second highest individual score of this year’s tournament with an unbeaten 55-ball 81 against Trinbago Knight Riders. We are backing the opener as St Lucia Kings’ highest run scorer against Guyana Amazon Warriors. With the ball, Kesrick Williams took 4-24 against Trinbago and is our tip for their top wicket taker in this game.
- For Guyana Amazon Warriors, Shimron Hetmyer hit 27 from 29 balls and was joint highest run scorer with captain Nicholas Pooran against Trinbago Knight Riders. Hetymer is a good bet for the Warriors top run scorer against St Lucia Kings. Mohammad Hafeez took 3-18 in their last game and is a strong choice for Guyana’s top wicket taker in this match.
- We see the keeper-batsmen as crucial on both sides. Andre Fletcher opens the batting for the Kings with Nicholas Pooran coming down the order for the Warriors. We are backing Fletcher to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Any score over 170 for either side should be enough to win this game. Spin bowlers are becoming more of a threat at Warner Park as the tournament progresses.
Both teams won the toss and chose to field first in their last games. We predict that both captains will insert the other team if they are successful at the toss.
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, L, L, W L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
SLK Team News:
After finally getting a win, there is no pressure on Jason Holder to change the makeup of his side. The batting order is fairly fluent with the likes of Kyle Mayers and Glenn Phillips interchangeable near the top of the order. We saw a disciplined bowling performance on Saturday and expect the same bowlers to feature in this match.
GUY Team News:
After suffering their first defeat in the tournament since 2019 in the opening game, the Knight Riders had captain Kieron Pollard to thank for rescuing them from 38-4 against Barbados Royals. They still look fallible but showed signs of the champions in the last game.
Who will win today match: SLK vs GUY CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Both teams come into this game after playing Trinbago Knight Riders in their last game with contrasting results. Guyana Amazon Warriors will still be on a high after their tie with the 2021 Champions before beating them in the Super Over. Our prediction is for the Warriors to win this match.
SLK Key Players:
The keeper-batsman hit over 60% of St Lucia Kings’ total with his 55-ball unbeaten 81 against Trinbago Knight Riders which included 10 boundaries.
A golden duck for the Singapore international in the last game. He had previously hit 99 runs in his first two innings.
GUY Key Players:
The Pakistan all-rounder continues to contribute with both bat and ball in the 2021 CPL. He made 16 runs against Trinbago but recorded 3-18 from 3 overs.
The left-handed batsman has hit 137 runs in the tournament and has two half-centuries to his name so far.
The right arm pace bowler has only played the games against Trinbago Knight Riders but has picked up 3 wickets in both games.
SLK Team Form:
- After conceding 255-5 against Jamaica Tallawahs in their opening game, St Lucia Kings have improved with the ball and are far more competitive than they were at the start of the tournament.
GUY Team Form:
- The Warriors have got themselves up for both games against Trinbago Knight Riders but need to find the same appetite against the other four teams in the tournament.
Saint Lucia Kings:
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Chandrapaul Hemraj, Mohammad Hafeez, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Brandon King, Shoaib Malik, Odean Smith, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir, Romario Shepherd, Ashmead Nedd, Gudakesh Motie, Anthony Bramble, Waqar Salamkheil, Kevin Sinclair, Nial Smith.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts
GUY 166-3 STK 168-4
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 3
Mohammad Hafeez – 70(59)
Sherfane Rutherford – 59(34)*
Shimron Hetmyer – 52(35)
Devon Thomas – 31(29)
Evin Lewis – 30(28)
Paul Meekeren – 2/23(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/26(4)
2. St Lucia Zouks v Trinbago Knight Riders
STZ 157-5 TKR 152-3
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 2
Tim David – 43(32)
Tim Seifert – 40(16)*
Colin Munro – 40(46)
Roston Chase – 30(24)
Ravi Rampaul – 3/29(4)
3. Barbados Royals v Jamaica Tallawahs
BR 161-5 JT 146-9
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Glenn Phillips – 56(46)
Shamarh Brooks – 47(35)
Raymon Reifer – 31(20)*
Raymon Reifer – 3/31(4)
Veerasammy Permaul – 2/15(4)
Thisara Parera – 2/17(4)
Mohammad Amir – 2/23(4)
4.Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts and Patriots
GUY 146-8 STK 142-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 4
Evin Lewis – 62(39)
Devon Thomas – 55(54)
Chandrapaul Hemraj – 39(30)
Mohammad Hafeez – 38(31)*
Dominic Drakes – 3/26(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/33(4)
5. Barbados Royals v Trinbago Knight Riders
BR 122-10 TKR 125-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Keiron Pollard – 50(30)*
Azam Khan – 30(21)
Isuru Udana – 5/21(4)
Mohammad Amir – 3/21(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/13(3)
Pacer – 38
Spinner – 13
Batting First – 151
Batting Second – 147
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
TKR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
SLK@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Top Team Batsmens:
Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall and Tim David are our tips with the bat for St Lucia Kings. Fletcher hit an unbeaten 81 in the Kings’ last game.
We are backing Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammad Hafeez and Nicholas Pooran for Guyana Amazon Warriors. Hafeez and Hetmyer have both hit 130+ runs in the tournament so far.
Top Team Bowlers:
We recommend Wahab Riaz, Kesrick Williams and Alzarri Joseph as the top bowlers for St Lucia Kings. We expect Williams to continue where he left off in the last game.
For Guyana Amazon Warriors, we recommend Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq and Romario Shepherd. With 6 wickets from two games, Shepherd has stepped up whenever called upon.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.