SLK vs SKN Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SLK vs SKN CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 15 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- St Lucia Kings posted 205-4 in their semi-final, Mark Deyal top scoring with 78 from 44 balls. However, our tip for St Lucia’s highest run scorer in this game is the second leading run scorer in the competition, Roston Chase. David Wiese took his second 5 wicket haul in three games and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in the final.
- Evin Lewis regained top spot for the most runs in the 2021 CPL with 77* from 39 balls in the semi-final. He is the obvious batsman to back for the Patriots’ top run scorer in this match. With the ball, Dominic Drakes took 2-29 on Tuesday and now has 15 wickets in the tournament. He is our recommendation for their top wicket taker against the Kings.
- The top two batsmen in the run scorers list in the 2021 CPL will be on different sides and could well decide the game. We are backing Roston Chase, with his all-round ability, to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There were 25 sixes in both of yesterday’s semi-finals, 50 in total. Team totals have gradually improved throughout the tournament and we expect a par score to be around 185 in this final.
St Lucia Kings chose to bat first in their semi-final with St Kitts and Nevis Patriots electing to field first. We expect the Kings to be batting first irrespective of who wins the toss.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
SLK Team News:
- With captain Faf du Plessis still absent with a groin injury, St Lucia Kings produced an excellent team performance to qualify for today’s CPL Final. Only both openers, stand-in skipper Andre Fletcher and Rahkeem Cornwall, failed with the bat. We expect du Plessis to return to the XI for this match.
SKN Team News:
- After being rested for the final group stage game, Evin Lewis returned to the top of the order and hit an unbeaten 77 in the semi-final win over Guyana Amazon Warriors. The Patriots bowling team worked well together with four of the attack picking up 2 wickets. We predict an unchanged side in the final.
Who will win today match: SLK vs SKN CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
The final is tough to call with neither team in particularly strong form or even with back to back wins. They both had good victories in the semi-final with the Kings uncertain of victory until the closing stages whereas the Patriots looked more comfortable for all of their chase. We are backing St Kitts and Nevis Patriots to win and take the 2021 CPL Title.
SLK Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
SKN Key Players:
The opening batter starred alongside captain Dwayne Bravo as they put on 88 runs for the 2nd wicket. Lewis has hit 38 sixes in the 2021 CPL.
The all-rounder has not bowled since returning to the side on Sunday. However, he showed his worth with the bat, making 34 from 31 balls in the victory.
With 15 wickets in the tournament so far, he is still in the running for the top wicket taker award. He has a strike rate of 14.2 with the ball.
SLK Team Form:
- The Kings crawled into the semi-final stage after ending the group stage with a bit of a whimper. However, they were very impressive in beating Trinbago Knight Riders on Tuesday.
SKN Team Form:
- The Patriots made light work of the 179 target set by Guyana Amazon Warriors on Tuesday. The winning form and swagger from earlier in the competition seems to have returned.
Saint Lucia Kings:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Dwayne Bravo(c), Fabian Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Joshua Da Silva(w), Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Naseem Shah, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Fawad Ahmed, Devon Thomas, Jonathan Carter, Ravi Bopara, Rayad Emrit, Paul van Meekeren, Asif Ali, Andre McCarthy, Colin Archibald.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Trinbago Knight Riders
SRK 147-7 TKR 150-6
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 5
Keiron Pollard – 51(22)
Joshua De Silva – 50(45)
Ali Khan – 3/19(4)
Isuru Udana – 2/28(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/16(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Jamaica Tallawahs
GUY 142-7 JT 128-10
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 7
Romania Shepherd – 72(31)*
Romario Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Odean Smith – 3/20(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/0(2)
3. St Lucia v Barbados Royals
SLZ 190-6 BR 191-2
Pacer – 5
Spinner – 1
Roston Chase – 56(38)
Rakheem Cornwall – 40(26)
Andre Fletcher – 31(18)
Roston Chase – 1/35(3+1M)
4. Trinbago Knight Riders v St Kitts
TKR 159-7 STK 160-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 3
Evin Lewis – 102(52)*
Colin Munro – 47(34)
Chris Gayle – 35(18)
Jos Russ Jaggesar – 3/32(4)
Dominic Drakes – 3/33(4)
Pacer – 29
Spinner – 16
Batting First – 158
Batting Second – 158
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against GUY:
Player Form Sheet:
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Top Team Batsmens:
Faf du Plessis, Roston Chase and Mark Deyal are our tips to be the top batsmen for St Lucia Kings. Chase has hit 4 half-centuries in the 2021 CPL.
For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, our batting recommendations are Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle and Sherfane Rutherford. Lewis and Rutherford were both at the crease when victory was secured in the semi-final
Top Team Bowlers:
We are backing Wahab Riaz, David Wiese and Roston Chase as the top bowlers for St Lucia Kings. Wiese has been in excellent bowling form since getting a run in the side.
Dwayne Bravo, Fawad Ahmed and Dominic Drakes are the top bowlers for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots. Drakes is the top wicket taker left in the competition
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.