SMP vs ITT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-27 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SMP vs ITT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 04 July, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli, India
W, W, L, L, L
L, W, W, L, L
SMP vs ITT Dream11 Prediction:
- Hari Nishaanth hit five boundaries in the last game and the Panthers skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer against Tiruppur. With the ball, Gurjapneet Singh has 11 wickets in the tournament and the left-arm pace bowler is a strong choice for the Panthers’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Sai Kishore has been IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans’ leading run scorer in their last two matches and we recommend backing him to be their highest run scorer in this clash. P Bhuvaneswaran took 3-48 on Saturday and the pace bowler is our pick for Tiruppur’s top wicket taker against the Panthers.
- Gurjapneet Singh is in brilliant form at the moment and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on FanCode.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports Network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for heavy cloud and high humidity on Tuesday evening. There is also a high chance of some rain which could mean a reduced length of game.
Bowlers have been able to take wickets at regular intervals on this pitch but there are still plenty of runs on offer. A par score will be around 175.
Three of the four games in the tournament in Tirunelveli have been won by the team batting first. We predict that both teams will choose to bat first if they win this game.
SMP vs ITT Team NEWS:
SMP Team News:
Hari Nishaanth’s team come into this game with a fully fit squad although they played very poorly against top of the table Lyca Kovai Kings on Sunday. No changes are expected in either the batting or bowling departments ahead of this match.
ITT Team News:
Although they have lost their last two games, Tiruppur still look like a very strong side with depth to both their batting and bowling. The batting line-up may be re-shuffled but overall we are not expecting to see any changes to the XI for this match.
1. Washington Sundar
2. S Lokeshwar(WK)
3. C Hari Nishanth(C)
4. Jagatheesan Kousik
5. K Deeban Lingesh
6. Sri Abisek S
7. Swapnil Singh
8. Krish Jain(WK)
9. PK Saravanan
10. Ajay K Krishna
11. Gurjapneet Singh
2. Tushar Raheja(WK)
3. R Sai Kishore
4. Vijay Shankar
5. S Gohulmoorthi
6. Rajendran Vivek
7. NS Chaturved(C)
8. S Ajith Ram
9. A Karippuswamy
10. P Bhuvaneswaran
11. Trilok Nag
SMP vs ITT Team Combo:
SMP Team Info –
- Washington Sundar and S Lokeshwar will probably open the inning.
- C Hari Nishanth will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jagatheesan Kousik and K Deeban Lingesh will handle the middle-order batting.
- C Hari Nishanth will lead the SMP as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Krish Jain will do the Wicket Keeping for SMP.
- Gurjapneet Singh and Ajay K Krishna will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Gurjapneet Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
ITT Team Info –
- S Radhakrishnan and Tushar Raheja will probably open the inning.
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Vijay Shankar and S Gohulmoorthi will handle the middle-order batting.
- NS Chaturved will lead the ITT as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Tushar Raheja will do the Wicket Keeping for ITT.
- S Ajith Ram and Trilok Nag will lead the pace attack of his team.
With only two points between the teams in the competition, we are expecting a close contest on Tuesday evening. Madurai Panthers had been on a strong winning run but found top of the table Lyca Kovai Kings too talented across their side. We expect the Panthers to be just above Tiruppur with both bat and ball in this match. Our prediction is for Madurai Panthers to win.
SMP vs ITT Key Players:
The skipper began the tournament with 64 against Nellai Royal Kings but comes into this game after hitting his second highest innings in the last game.
The all-rounder opened both the batting and the bowling in the last game. His overall performance levels have been improving across the TNPL 2023.
The 24 year old opening bowler took the wickets of two of Lyca Kovai Kings’ top three in Match 24. He was the most economical bowler in the team on Sunday.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
The 26 year old left-hander is in excellent form with both bat and ball. He has taken four wickets from the last two games and has hit over 120 runs from his last three innings.
The 23 year old top order batter began the tournament with scores of 36, 34 and 45 and is yet to be dismissed for a single-figure score in the 2023 TNPL.
The bowling all-rounder went wicketless against Dindigul Dragons but has taken 12 wickets across three of his last four games.
SMP vs ITT Team Forms:
SMP Team Form:
Madurai Panthers lost their last game but had previously beaten Salem Spartans, Chepauk Super Gillies and Ba11sy Trichy in the three matches before.
ITT Team Form:
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans are looking to avoid their third successive defeat in the tournament. They are two points behind the team in fourth but level on points with the team in seventh.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Siechem Madurai Panthers (SMP) Squad:
Washington Sundar, S Lokeshwar(WK), C Hari Nishanth(C), Jagatheesan Kousik, K Deeban Lingesh, Sri Abisek S, Swapnil Singh, Krish Jain(WK), PK Saravanan, Ajay K Krishna, Gurjapneet Singh, Murugan Ashwin, Anton Andrew Subikshan, D Sudhan, B Surya, V Aditya, Ayush-M, S Karthik-II(WK), Shijit Chandran, D Rahul, V Gowtham
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans (ITT) Squad:
S Radhakrishnan, Tushar Raheja(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Vijay Shankar, S Gohulmoorthi, Rajendran Vivek, NS Chaturved(C), S Ajith Ram, A Karippuswamy, P Bhuvaneswaran, Trilok Nag, G-Parthasarathy, S Manigandan, S-Ganesh(WK), Rahul Ayyappan Harish, Vetrivel I, M Ragavan, B Anirudh Sita Ram, K Vishal Vaidhya, S Mohamed Ali, Ganeshan Periyaswamy