SMP vs LKK Dream11 Prediction for TNPL T20 Eliminator Match
Match: SMP vs LKK TNPL T20i Match Prediction
Time: 26 Jul, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series: TNPL T20 Eliminator Match
Venue: SCF Cricket Ground – Salem, India
SMP vs LKK Info:
- With 246 runs across the 2022 TNPL, Arun Karthik has been one of the most impressive batters on show. He is our tip for the Panthers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Kiran Akash is averaging a wicket every 11.3 balls and he is our prediction for the Panthers’ top wicket taker against Lyca Kovai Kings.
- Suresh Kumar hit 75 runs from 48 balls against Nellai Royal Kings and took the Player of the Match Award. He is our pick for Lyca Kovai Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. Abhishek Tanwar is the top wicket taker in the competition and we are backing him to be Lyca Kovai Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- The Lyca Kovai Kings openers are more settled and put on an impressive partnership in their last match. They are a strong choice to put on a higher opening partnership than Siechem Madurai Panthers in this clash.
SMP vs LKK Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a high chance of thunderstorms arriving after the first hour of this game. Expect very humid conditions throughout.
Although Lyca Kovai Kings and Nellai Royal Kings served up 349 runs in Match 26, the games in Salem have generally been low-scoring. Expect a par score of 155 with a two-paced wicket benefiting the bowlers.
Two of the last three group stage games saw the team who won the toss choose to bat first. Although this included Lyca Kovai Kings, we predict that both skippers will want to field first in this game.
SMP vs LKK Recent Form:
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
SMP vs LKK Team News:
SMP Team News:
After losing by 53 runs to IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans in Match 23, Siechem Madurai Panthers made two changes to their XI for Match 27. In came opening batter V Aaditya alongside bowler R Mithun. Vignesh Iyer and Ragupathy Silambarasan missed out, but we expect Silambarasan to come back for this fixture.
LKK Team News:
There was one change to the Kovai Kings XI for their final group stage game against Nellai Royal Kings on Saturday. Out came right arm medium bowler Krishnamoorthy Vignesh with 26 year old Manish Ravi replacing him. Ravi took 1-34 and we expect him to retain his place for this crucial clash.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: SMP vs LKK TNPL T20i Match Fantasy Team
The play-off stage is always very interesting and entertaining for neutrals but the Eliminator can be a nervy affair for players and supporters alike. However, with both teams in excellent form, we expect the Panthers and the Kovai Kings to approach this game with a very positive mindset. We are predicting a close match with Siechem Madurai Panthers getting the win and progressing to Friday’s Qualifier 2.
Madurai Panthers are favourites to beat Lyca Kovai Kings
SMP Key Players:
The 36 year old keeper-batter has scored the second highest number of fours in the tournament and is one of only three players to have hit a century.
With 12 wickets from six appearances, the medium fast bowler is behind only one player in the wicket takers list in the competition.
The all-rounder delivered with both bat and ball against Ruby Trichy Warriors. He hit 22 runs from 24 balls before taking 4-15 from four overs.
LKK Key Players:
Only Nellai Royal Kings’ Sanjay Yadav has scored more runs than Kumar in this competition. He has scored the most fours of any player.
Ganga Sridhar Raju:
The opener shared a first wicket stand of 117 with Suresh Kumar in the last game. Sridhar scored 48 runs from 43 balls.
The right arm medium bowler opened the innings with the ball against Nellai Royal Kings and dismissed lower-order batter M Shajahan.
SMP vs LKK Team Info:
SMP Team Updates:
- The Siechem Madurai Panthers won five of their seven games and advanced to the elimination round.
- Arun Karthik and V Aditya will probably open the inning.
- Arun Karthik is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- B Anirudh Sita Ram will bat at the one-down position.
- NS Chaturved and Rithik Easwaran will handle the middle-order batting.
- NS Chaturved will lead the Madurai Panthers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Madurai Panthers.
- Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kiran Akash and Sunny Sandhu will lead the pace attack of his team.
LKK Team Updates:
- Lyca Kovai Kings won four of their seven games and were the last team to qualify after finishing fourth in the points standings.
- Ganga Sridhar Raju and J Suresh-Kumar will probably open the inning.
- J Suresh-Kumar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shijit Chandran and U Mukilesh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shahrukh Khan will lead the Lyca Kovai Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- J Suresh-Kumar will do the Wicket-Keeping for Lyca Kovai Kings.
- Shahrukh Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- S Ajith Ram and R Divakar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Arun Karthik(WK), V Aditya, B Anirudh Sita Ram, NS Chaturved(C), Rithik Easwaran(WK), Jagatheesan Kousik, Sunny Sandhu, PK Saravanan, Varun Chakravarthy, R Mithun, Kiran Akash, Aushik Srinivas, K Rajkumar, K Deeban Lingesh, Jhathavedh Subramanyan, Vignesh Iyer, S Senthil Nathan, Ayush-M, V Gowtham, Thalaivan Sargunam, R Silambarasan, B Rocky
Lyca Kovai Kings:
Ganga Sridhar Raju, J Suresh-Kumar(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Shijit Chandran, U Mukilesh, Shahrukh Khan(C), Abhishek Tanwar, S Ajith Ram, B Surya, R Divakar, G R Manish, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Ashwin Venkataraman, T Natarajan, C Shriram, G Aravindh, Ram Arvindh-R(WK), Abhinav Mohan, Ishwar Suresh(WK), V Yudheeswaran, M Raja, N Selva Kumaran