SMP vs NRK Dream11 Prediction for TNPL T20i Match
Match: SMP vs NRK TNPL T20i Match Prediction
Time: 05 Jul, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series: TNPL 2022 T20 Match 10
Venue: NPR College Ground – Dindigul, India
SMP vs NRK Info:
- Sanjay Yadav has scored 142 runs in the tournament so far and is our tip for Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Sri Neranjan took 3-32 in Match 7 and we are backing him to be Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker against Madurai Panthers.
- Skipper NS Chaturved hit 75 runs from 45 balls in Madurai Pathers’ last game and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in this fixture. Kiran Akash has picked up 5 wickets from his two appearances in the 2022 TNPL. The medium fast bowler is a strong choice for Madurai Panthers’ top wicket taker against Nellai Royal Kings.
- No player has scored more runs than Sanjay Yadav in this tournament so far. He is the form batter and is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop by a couple of degrees from 30 to 28 degrees during this match. Moderate humidity and no chance of rain throughout the game.
Although the spinners will get the most assistance from this surface, there will still be plenty of help for the seam bowlers. Any score above 180 should be easily defendable.
The first game of the tournament went to a Super-Over but apart from that, every match has been won by the team batting second. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this match.
W, W L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌✅
W, W, W, L, W
✅✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
SMP vs NRK Team News:
SMP Team News:
The Dragons were unchanged for their match against Nellai Royal Kings last Thursday, however, they may well have made some alterations had they known it was going to be a reduced 12 overs per side shoot-out. With no delays or reductions in this match, we expect to see the same XI.
NRK Team News:
Baba Indrajith’s side have come out of the blocks at a very impressive speed in this year’s tournament. Their batting has been excellent with the Kings reaching their target of 131 with 54 balls remaining in their last game. We expect the same players to be selected for this match.
A Karthik (wk)
NS Chaturved (c)
B Indrajith (c) (wk)
V A Davidson
A Y Menon
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: SMP vs NRK TNPL T20i Match Fantasy Team
Whenever the top two in any competition go head to head there is always plenty of additional attention and excitement ahead of the fixture. This time it is amplified by the fact that both sides are defending 100% records and we expect this to be a cracking contest. Madurai Panthers have won two from two but we expect this to be their toughest fixture so far. We are backing Nellai Royal Kings to win the game and make it four wins from four.
Nellai Royal Kings are favorites to Madurai Panthers
SMP Key Players:
The skipper is averaging 40.66 with a strike rate of 156.41 so far in this campaign. He has hit 13 fours and six sixes.
K Vishal Vaidhya:
The left-hander has enjoyed his last two innings after moving up to open the batting alongside his skipper. He has made scores of 49 and 45 in the position.
The batting all-rounder picked up the Player of the Match Award the last time these two sides met. He has already delivered with the ball this season and will be keen to hit a score in this game.
NRK Key Players:
The 27 year old batting all-rounder struck 59 not out from 30 balls on Thursday. He hit four fours and four sixes in the win over Dindigul Dragons.
With 12 sixes, he is not only the leading run scorer in the tournament but also the leading six hitter. He scored 55 not out from 19 balls in his last innings.
The opening batter had already taken 3-32 with the ball before he hit two fours and a six on his way to an excellent all-round performance against Dindigul Dragons.
SMP vs NRK Team Info:
SMP Team Updates:
- Siechem Madurai Panthers won their last match against Lyca Koval Kings by 2 wickets and with just a ball remaining.
- They have won both of their opening matches and are now placed in 2nd position in the league table with 4 points.
- V Aditya and Arun Karthik will probably open the inning.
- B Anirudh Sita Ram will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- NS Chaturved and Jagatheesan Kousik will handle the middle-order batting.
- NS Chaturved will lead the Madurai Panthers as a Captain.
- Arun Karthik will do the Wicket-Keeping for Madurai Panthers.
- Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kiran Akash and R Silambarasan will lead the pace attack of his team.
NRK Team Updates:
- Nellai Royal Kings continues their good form with three consecutive win of this season with a 5-wickets win over Dindigul Dragons in the last match.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul and Laxmesha Suryaprakash will probably open the inning.
- Baba Aparajith will bat at the one-down position.
- Baba Indrajith and Sanjay Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Baba Indrajith will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- Baba Aparajith will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Athisayaraj Davidson and NS Harish will lead the pace attack of his team
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
V Aditya, Arun Karthik(WK), B Anirudh Sita Ram, NS Chaturved(C), Jagatheesan Kousik, K Rajkumar, Sunny Sandhu, Aushik Srinivas, Kiran Akash, Varun Chakravarthy, R Silambarasan, PK Saravanan, Rithik Easwaran(WK), K Deeban Lingesh, B Rocky, Jhathavedh Subramanyan, Thalaivan Sargunam, S Senthil Nathan, Ayush-M, Vignesh Iyer, V Gowtham, R Mithun
Nellai Royal Kings:
Pradosh Ranjan Paul(WK), Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Baba Aparajith, Baba Indrajith(C), Sanjay Yadav, Ajitesh G(WK), Jitendra Kumar CH, M Shajahan, NS Harish, Sunil Sam, Athisayaraj Davidson, Trilok Nag, Easwaran K, Rooban Raj M, Akash Kumar, Karthick Manikandan, Vikram Jangid, Arya Yohan Menon, Rohan Raju, Satheesh Kumar, T Veeramani, Sri Neranjan R, Krish Jain(WK)