SOB vs OVI Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SOB vs OVI The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 16 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
- Southern Brave made 147-2 from only 87 balls in their win on Wednesday. Quinton de Kock made his second successive unbeaten half-century and is our tip for Southern Brave’s highest run scorer against Oval Invincibles. With the ball, spinner Danny Briggs has taken 2 wickets in each of his last three games. He is a good choice for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Will Jacks (44) and Laurie Evans (67*) were the only Oval Invincibles players to make double figures in their win over London Spirit. We are backing opener Jacks to be their leading run scorer in this match. Tabraiz Shamsi has 7 wickets from his last four games and the South African spinner is a strong bet for Oval Invincibles’ top wicket taker against Southern Brave.
- In his current form, it would be foolish not to consider de Kock a favourite for the player of the match award. We expect Invincibles’ gloveman and captain Sam Billings to be his main challenger but are backing the South African keeper-batsman to take the award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The home side posted the highest score of 152-6 in their first home game of the tour. We expect a total of 145+ to be a par total in this match.
Both teams would prefer to field first and then chase down a total. We expect Billings and Vince to insert the other if they win the toss.
W, W, N, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, W, N, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Quinton de Kock
Who will win today match: SOB vs OVI The Hundred Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent game between a pair of strong teams both flying high in the Men’s Hundred tournament. Oval Invincibles will need more of their batting line-up to deliver if they are to win this game but overall we are backing Southern Brave to pick up another victory.
SOB Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
Successive unbeaten half-centuries for the South African have given his side a perfect base in the last two games. He has hit 25 boundaries in the tournament.
The skipper has had an excellent summer after making his first international century during the ODI series against Pakistan. He has two half-centuries in the competition.
The left-arm spinner has regularly been found at the top of the T20 Blast wicket takers in recent years. He has taken 6-97 across the Men’s Hundred.
OVI Key Players:
we have seen two half-centuries across the tournament from the England white ball opener who is averaging 45.00 from six innings.
The opener made his highest score of the competition with 44 from 26 balls in the win over London Spirit. He stepped up when Roy failed to get going.
The spinner had a quiet start in the tournament but has really come into his own in recent games. Expect his 7 wickets to be built upon in this match.
SOB Team Form:
- Unbeaten in the last five games in The Hundred tournament, Southern Brave are living up to their billing as favourites for the competition.
OVI Team Form:
- Three wins from their last four games has seen the Invincibles climb the table in the Men’s Hundred. They will fancy their chances against any opposition right now.
Quinton de Kock(w), Paul Stirling, James Vince(c), Alex Davies, Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Whiteley, Chris Jordan, George Garton, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, Jake Lintott, Max Waller, Liam Dawson, Delray Rawlins
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Sunil Narine, Colin Ingram, Sam Billings(w/c), Laurie Evans, Alex Blake, Tom Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Reece Topley, Tabraiz Shamsi, Nathan Sowter, Jordan Cox, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jordan Clark, Brandon Glover
Southern Brave Men:
Oval Invincibles Men:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Quinton de Kock
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.