SOB vs TRT Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SOB vs TRT The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 20 August, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
- Southern Brave registered their third successive win in the competition on Monday over Oval Invincibles. Only 24 runs came from the top three in the match but we are backing Quinton de Kock to return to form and be Southern Brave’s highest run scorer in the Eliminator. With the ball, Jake Lintott has 10 wickets across the Men’s Hundred and took 3-14 from 20 balls on Monday. He is a strong choice for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Dawid Malan top scored with 52 in Trent Rockets’ last win over Manchester Originals last Sunday. He has hit 200 runs for the franchise in the tournament and is a good tip for their highest run scorer in this match. Rashid Khan has 12 wickets in the competition and took 3-16 on Sunday. The Afghanistan spinner is an excellent bet for Trent Rockets’ top wicket taker in this match.
- This game may well be decided by the leading spinners on either side. We expect both Jake Lintott and Rashid Khan to be challenging for the player of the match award. Overall, we are backing Lintott to take the award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The highest total at The Kia Oval in the tournament is 147-8. Any score above 150 should be enough for victory with the pace-off bowlers enjoying the most success.
Both teams will be looking to field first in this game and we expect both captains to insert the opposition in the Eliminator if they win the toss.
W, W, W, NR, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
Quinton de Kock (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: SOB vs TRT The Hundred Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent Men’s Hundred Eliminator with the prize of a Final at Lord’s on Saturday against Birmingham Phoenix up for grabs. Trent Rockets are coming back into good form but we can not look beyond a Southern Brave win. They have been unstoppable from the start of August onwards.
SOB Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The South Africa keeper-batsman made only 9 against Oval Invincibles but hit unbeaten half-centuries in the previous two games.
The Southern Brave captain has hit 24 boundaries across the tournament and is a prized wicket for all opposition sides.
The left-arm spinner’s form in this hundred and in the T20 Blast has seen him get a CPL contract with Barbados Royals.
TRT Key Players:
Without hitting a half-century in the Men’s Hundred, the opener has made 182 runs with a strike-rate of 135.82. He has hit 26 boundaries in the tournament.
The England top order batsman has gone beyond 50 on three occasions during the competition and has scored 27 boundaries.
The Afghanistan leg-spinner went wicketless against Southern Brave in their group fixture. He has 12 wickets in the tournament and will be looking to add to his tally.
SOB Team Form:
- No team has beaten Southern Brave since Tuesday 27 July, since then they have not been defeated across seven games.
TRT Team Form:
- The Rockets are in the worst form of any of the teams left in the Men’s Hundred. However, the win over Manchester Originals will give them momentum to come into this game with.
Quinton de Kock(w), Paul Stirling, James Vince(c), Alex Davies, Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Whiteley, Chris Jordan, George Garton, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, Jake Lintott, Max Waller, Liam Dawson, Delray Rawlins
D Arcy Short, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Steven Mullaney, Samit Patel, Lewis Gregory(c), Tom Moores(w), Rashid Khan, Matthew Carter, Marchant de Lange, Samuel Cook, Timm van der Gugten, Ben Cox, Luke Wright, Sonny Baker
Southern Brave Men @Kia Oval Kennington:
Trent Rockets Men @Kia Oval, Kennington:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.