Southern Brave vs London Spirit The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: SOB-W vs LNS-W Match Prediction
Time: 12 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
SOB-W vs LNS-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Smriti Mandhana has hit 16 half-centuries in WT20I cricket and has been in good form in England over recent weeks. We expect her to be Southern Brave Women’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Anya Shrubsole took 2-16 in last year’s Women’s Hundred Final and she is our tip for Southern Brave Women’s top wicket taker against London Spirit Women.
- Beth Mooney is one of the most consistent batters in women’s cricket across all formats. She is our pick for London Spirit Women’s highest run scorer against Southern Brave Women. Megan Schutt took eight wickets across the Commonwealth Games and we are backing her to be London Spirit Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- In the batter matches, we recommend choosing Smriti Mandhana to score more runs than Danni Wyatt.
SOB-W vs LNS-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be at 33 degrees when this game begins in Southampton. There will be very little wind to cool the players.
Bowlers will enjoy this surface with the ball likely to grip for the spinners and for the slower-balls from the pacers. We expect a par score to be no higher than 140.
In spite of the hottest temperatures due to be at the start of the fixture, we expect both teams to want to field first in this game and to chase a total in the second innings.
L, W, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
SOB-W vs LNS-W Team News:
SOB-W Team News:
After leading her team to the final in 2021, Anya Shrubsole will captain Southern Brave Women again in this year’s competition. Ireland Women’s captain, Gaby Lewis, who joined up with the side part way through the tournament last year, is not in the squad for this campaign.
LNS-W Team News:
After missing the 2022 Commonwealth Games through injury, London Spirit Women captain Heather Knight will also miss the entirety of the 2022 Women’s Hundred. Although it has not been announced yet, we expect Australia’s Megan Schutt to lead the side.
Carla Rudd (wk)
Anya Shrubsole (c)
Beth Mooney (wk)
Megan Schutt (c)
Who will win today’s match: SOB-W vs LNS-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
Under warm and clear sunny skies in Southampton, this should be an excellent game to follow for cricket fans across the globe. There are many strong all-round players on show for both teams and match-winning performances could come from a large pool of players. We are backing Southern Brave Women to win this game.
Southern Brave Women are favorites to beat London Spirit Women
SOB-W Key Players:
The left-handed top order batter hit two half-centuries in the 2022 Commonwealth Games. She had a top score of 78 in this tournament in 2021.
The 24 year old enjoyed a breakthrough year for England Women in 2021. She also hit the third highest number of runs in the 2021 Women’s Hundred, averaging 40.66.
After retiring from international cricket after the Women’s World Cup in March, Shrubsole will enjoy the buzz and attention that this tournament brings.
LNS-W Key Players:
The left-handed Australian top order batter is in excellent form and hit 179 runs to top the run scorer’s list in the Commonwealth Games.
The 21 year old New Zealander is a genuine all-rounder and looks set to dominate world cricket for years to come. She hit 40 against Australia Women in the Commonwealth Games semi-final.
Only Renuka Singh took more wickets than the experienced Australian fast medium bowler. She has taken 229 wickets across her international career.
SOB-W vs LNS-W Team Form:
SOB-W Team Form:
- Southern Brave Women lost only one game in the group stage last year and had won three successive matches before losing in the final in 2021.
LNS-W Team Form:
- London Spirit Women had an excellent finish to the 2021 tournament, winning three of their final four games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Southern Brave Women:
Smriti Mandhana, Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Tahlia McGrath, Maia Bouchier, Carla Rudd(w), Joanne Gardner, Anya Shrubsole(c), Freya Kemp, Lauren Bell, Amanda Wellington, Paige Scholfield, Georgia Adams, Tara Norris, Ella McCaughan
London Spirit Women:
Amara Carr(w), Beth Mooney, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Luff, Naomi Dattani, Danielle Gibson, Grace Scrivens, Charlotte Dean(c), Freya Davies, Megan Schutt, Alice Monaghan, Heather Knight.