SOB-W vs OVI-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SOB-W vs OVI-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 16 August, 08:00 PM (IST)
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
- Danni Wyatt has hit the most runs for Southern Brave Women during the Women’s Hundred. She is our tip for their highest run scorer in this game.
- Amanda-Jade Wellington has 9 wickets in the tournament for Southern Brave Women. The Australian spinner is an excellent choice for their top wicket taker against Oval Invincibles Women.
- Captain Dane van Niekerk has two half-centuries and an average of 66.66 in the competition. She is worth backing as Oval Invincibles Women’s leading run scorer in this match.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at The Ageas Bowl, Southampton. Southern Brave hit 166-3 at this venue in their last game. Any score over 145 should be sufficient to win the match.
SOB-W Team News:
- Key players of SOB-W are Danielee Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley and Amanda Wellington.
- Danielee Wyatt is a right-handed batsman who has scored 188 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 149.78, with 22 fours and 5 sixes.
- Sophia Dunkley is a batting all-rounder who has scored 186 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 143.56, with 23 fours and 2 sixes.
- Amanda Wellington is a right-arm leg-break bowler who has picked up 9 wickets in 7 matches at an average of 11 and an economy rate of 5.2.
OVI-W Team News:
- Key players of OVI-W are Dane van Niekerk, Georgia Adams and Natasha Farrant.
- Dane van Niekerk is a batting all-rounder who has scored 200 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 112.22, with 26 fours and 2 sixes. She is a skipper for OVI-W team.
- Georgia Adams is a right-handed batsman who has scored 117 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 73.81, with 15 fours and one six.
- Natasha Farrant is a left-arm medium bowler who has picked up 12 wickets in 6 matches at an average of 10 and an economy rate of 7.5.
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: SOB-W vs OVI-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
Although both teams are through to the next stage this clash will not be treated like a dead rubber. This could well be the final and the sides will be keen to put down a marker ahead of that potential fixture. We are backing top of the table Southern Brave Women to win this game.
SOB-W Key Players:
Wyatt has scored 188 runs in the Hundred at an average of 31.33, whereas her S/R has been 137.22. She has scalped one wicket in bowling.
Dunkley has scored 186 runs in the Hundred at an average of 37.20, whereas her S/R has been 141.98.
Wellington scalped 17 wickets in the last WBBL season, whereas she has scalped nine wickets in the Hundred so far.
OVI-W Key Players:
Dan van Niekerk:
Niekerk has scored 1839 T20I runs for South Africa, whereas she has scalped 63 wickets in bowling. [This Tournament: 200 Runs and 6 Wickets].
Kapp has scored 986 T20I runs for South Africa, whereas she has scalped 62 wickets in bowling. [This Tournament: 61 Runs and 4 Wickets].
Farrant has 11 T20I wickets under her belt, whereas she has scalped 12 wickets in the Hundred as well.
SOB-W Team Form:
- The Southern Brave have been sensational in the inaugural edition. They have won six of their seven games and are sitting comfortably at the top of the table. The Brave have already qualified for the final at Lord’s and will be eager to keep the winning momentum.
- Anya Shrubsole has led the side brilliantly. Openers Smriti Mandhana and Danielle Wyatt have provided them with good starts, with Sophia Dunkley and Stafanie Taylor scoring runs in the middle order. The Southern Brave are a strong side and have terrific balance in their ranks
OVI-W Team Form:
- The Oval Invincibles, on the other hand, have been on a roll in the past few games. They are placed second in the table with nine points to their name. The Invincibles have won four of their seven games with one being washed out. They have qualified for the finals and will be eager to finish the league stages on a high.
- The Invincibles outplayed the London Spirit side in their previous game. The bowlers restricted the Spirit to 103 before the top-order batters joined hands to chase down the total with 13 balls to spare. Marizanne Kapp is back into the side after missing out on a few games due to an injury and this has boosted their lineup to a large extent.
Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Stafanie Taylor, Maia Bouchier, Amanda Wellington, Anya Shrubsole(c), Fi Morris, Carla Rudd(w), Lauren Bell, Tara Norris, Gaby Lewis, Paige Scholfield, Sonia Odedra, Ella McCaughan, Charlotte Taylor
Oval Invincibles Women:
Georgia Adams, Dane van Niekerk(c), Fran Wilson, Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Mady Villiers, Natasha Farrant, Grace Gibbs, Joanne Gardner, Sarah Bryce(w), Shabnim Ismail, Eva Gray, Rhianna Southby, Megan Belt, Danielle Gregory
Southern Brave Womens:
Oval Invincibles Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.