SRH vs CSK Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 46
Match: SRH vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 01 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
SRH vs CSK Info:
- Opener Abhishek Sharma hit 65 runs from 42 balls in the defeat to Gujarat Titans. We are backing the young batter to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Umran Malik took 5-25 on Wednesday and is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against CSK.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad had a very slow start to the campaign this season but he has picked up in recent games. He hit 30 from 27 balls against Punjab Kings and the opener is a solid pick for CSK’s highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Dwayne Bravo took 2-42 in the defeat to Punjab Kings and his consistent wicket-taking means we expect him to be CSK’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Aiden Markram hit three sixes for Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last game and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this match.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies from the beginning to the end with humidity levels increasing sharply towards the final overs of the game.
There were only 286 runs from 40 overs in the last fixture on this surface. We expect another low scoring affair with pace bowlers doing the majority of the damage.
Punjab Kings won the toss, elected to field first but lost the last game at the MCA International Stadium. We still predict that both captains will choose to field if they win the toss in this match.
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌✅ ❌
Head to Head:
SRH vs CSK H2H:
SRH vs CSK Team News:
SRH Team News:
All-rounder Washington Sundar came back into the Sunrisers Hyderabad XI for the defeat against Gujarat Titans with Jagadeesha Suchith making way. Although Marco Jansen was very expensive at the end of the game and conceded 63 runs from his 4 overs, we expect to see the same team take the field for this match.
CSK Team News:
There had been talk of English all-rounder Moeen Ali returning to the CSK line-up for the game against Punjab Kings but he missed out with an ankle complaint. We expect Ali to come back into the side in this match in place of New Zealand’s Mitchell Santner
SRH vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
08 Ings, 499 Run, 313 Ball, Average 71.29, SR 159.42
2: K L Rahul
09 Ings, 374 Run, 260 Ball, Average 53.43, SR 143.84
3: S Dhawan
09 Ings, 307 Run, 243 Ball, Average 38.38, SR 126.33
4: H Pandya
07 Ings, 305 Run, 222 Ball, Average 61, SR 137.38
5: S Iyer
09 Ings, 290 Run, 211 Ball, Average 36.25, SR 137.44
1: Y Chahal
08 Ings, 18 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.09 Eco, 12.61 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: K Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: U Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12 SR
4: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
5: U Yadav
09 Ings, 14 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.27 Eco, 18.71 Avg, 15.42 SR
Players H2H Battle:
G Phillips against D Bravo
24 balls 39 runs 03 out
G Phillips against M Santner
16 balls 18 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against W Sundar
29 balls 27 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against T Natarajan
16 balls 17 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against B Kumar
39 balls 55 runs 00 out
P Garg against S Dube
14 balls 13 runs 02 out
P Garg against D Bravo
14 balls 17 runs 01 out
K Williamson against D Bravo
29 balls 47 runs 02 out
K Williamson against R Jadeja
68 balls 86 runs 01 out
K Williamson against C Jordan
20 balls 13 runs 01 out
N Pooran against D Bravo
28 balls 47 runs 01 out
N Pooran against C Jordan
33 balls 43 runs 01 out
N Pooran against M Ali
29 balls 30 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against S Gopal
30 balls 34 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against T Natarajan
10 balls 19 runs 01 out
M Ali against A Markram
11 balls 21 runs 01 out
R Jadeja against B Kumar
20 balls 30 runs 01 out
R Jadeja against T Natarajan
20 balls 41 runs 01 out
R Uthappa against W Sundar
21 balls 32 runs 01 out
R Uthappaagainst B Kumar
27 balls 22 runs 01 out
A Markram against D Bravo
29 balls 28 runs 01 out
A Sharmaagainst D Bravo
15 balls 19 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: SRH vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Sunrisers Hyderabad are favorites to beat Chennai Super Kings.
SRH Key Players:
only five batters have scored more runs in the 2022 IPL than the 21-year old opener. He hit 6 sixes and 3 sixes against Gujarat Titans.
the South African middle order batter is building a reputation of reliability in this format for both his country and this franchise. He struck 56 runs from 40 balls in the last match.
no other Sunrisers Hyderabad bowler took a wicket against Gujarat Titans with Malik walking away with a 5-wicket haul. He is third in the race for Purple Cap in IPL 2022.
CSK Key Players:
the opener hit 4 fours in his knock against Punjab Kings. Although he registered a duck in the game before last, he has scored over 100 runs across his last three innings.
the 36 year old right handed batter has contributed two half-centuries so far this season. When he gets going, he always weighs in with his fair share of sixes.
the West Indian bowling all-rounder is in the midst of yet another impressive T20 tournament. He dismissed Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Liam Livingstone in the last match.
SRH vs CSK Team Info:
SRH Team Updates:
- After 5 back to back victories , SRH finally lost the game against Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid exploited the SRH team with his firepower and won the match by scoring 4 sixes against Marco Jansen in last time.
- They will be keen to get back the winning momentum once again.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umran Malik is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
CSK Team Updates:
- The roads are already closed for CSK to qualify in the top 4 unless they do some miracle.
- With just 2 wins in the 8 games, they are standing at the 2nd last position.
- Ravindra Jadeja has failed to make impact with his all-round skills.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Ambati Rayudu will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ambati Rayudu was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shivam Dube and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Mukesh Choudhary will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Sean Abbott, Saurabh Dubey, Kartik Tyagi, Glenn Phillips, Fazal Haq, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Jagadeesha Suchith, Shreyas Gopal, Romario Shepherd, Ravikumar Samarth.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja(C), MS Dhoni(WK), Mitchell Santner, Dwaine Pretorius, Dwayne-Bravo, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Prashant Solanki, Matheesha Pathirana, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, KM Asif, Tushar Deshpande.