SRH vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 34th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-34 Prediction
Match: SRH vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 24 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad
Matches Played 21
SRH Won 11
DC Won 10
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, W, L
W, L, L, L, L
SRH vs DC Dream11 Prediction:
- Harry Brook scored his first ton in the IPL in Match 19 against Kolkata Knight Riders and even managed to score only 18 runs against CSK in the previous game getting off to a good start. As a result of which, he is our tip to be the leading run scorer for SRH against Delhi Capitals. On the other hand, Mayank Markande took 2 wickets in the previous game and he is well worth backing to be the leading wicket-taker for SRH in Match 34 as well.
- David Warner is entering Match 34 after scoring another impressive half-century for DC. He scored 57 runs off 41 balls and we predict him to be DC’s leading run scor against SRH in the upcoming match as well. Whereas, Ishant Sharma has made a stunning comeback in the IPL, taking 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs, giving only 19 runs and he is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket-taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Axar Patel took two wickets in the last game and we recommend backing him to take over 2.0 wickets in this clash..
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Since many runs can be scored in a short period of time, this is a decent batting wicket. In Hyderabad, both sides will attempt to win the toss to bat first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Temperatures will be as high as 32 degrees during the match while there are 50% chances of rain affecting the play with not much humidity around.
From what we have witnessed so far in the tournament, the size of the venue allows batsmen to look for boundaries more often. Moreover, there is no dew effect, which ultimately encourages teams to bat first and employ their bowling attack to defend the score.
IPL Records and Stats at Eden Gardens
Total matches: 02
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 196
Average 2nd Inns scores: 198
Highest total recorded:
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
Highest score chased
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
SRH vs DC Team NEWS:
SRH Team News:
Given how inconsistent the batting order of SRH has been in the previous game, we could expect some changes in the batting order. Moreover, the likes of Marco Jansen can also be replaced by Fazalhaq Farooqi after the South African pacer conceded 37 runs in his 3 overs against CSK.
DC Team News:
After both Kuldeep Yadav and Ishant Sharma delivered strong performances against KKR, it is unlikely that David Warner will let them sit out in Match 34. However, Aman Khan can be replaced by an extra pacer or batsman in the starting XI after he got out on a duck in the last game. Philip Salt can also be replaced by Rilee Rossouw.
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
6. Abhishek Sharma
7. Washington Sundar
8. Marco Jansen
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Mayank Markande
11. Umran Malik
2. Mitchell Marsh
3. Manish Pandey
4. Philip Salt(WK)
5. Axar Patel
6. Aman Khan
7. Lalit Yadav
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Anrich Nortje
10. Mukesh Kumar
11. Ishant Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
P Shaw against B Kumar
35 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
D Warner against W Sundar
09 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against A Patel
02 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against K Ahmed
12 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against L Ngidi
02 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against M Rahman
14 balls 19 runs 01 Dismissal
R Powell against A Markram
02 balls 06 runs 01 Dismissal
R Powell against A Rashid
16 ball 12 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against K Ahmed
03 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against M Rahman
05 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
G Phillips against A Patel
10 balls 09 run 01 Dismissal
M Marsh against A Rashid
16 balls 17 run 01 Dismissal
H Klassen against A Patel
18 ball 00 runs 31 Dismissal
SRH vs DC Team Combo:
SRH Team Info –
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Mitchell Marsh will probably open the inning.
- David Warner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Philip Salt and Axar Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
We predict the Sunrisers to beat the Delhi Capitals in a close encounter to break their losing streak in Hyderabad. While David Warner, Axar Patel, and Anrich Nortje are all match-winners, this team has failed to combine as a unit. Although they have had their marquee players fighting hard, their voids are out in the open even before we have reached the midway point. On the other hand, if the likes of Aiden Markram and Harry Brook do settle in, SRH could post or chase any total.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 70% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 30% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The hyped Englishmen has already scored his maiden ton two games ago, and will be itching to redeem himself with another strong performance opening the batting order in Match 34.
The South African International and SRH’s captain is reckoned as one of the best modern-day batters. However, his form with the bat hasn’t showcased the same in the handful number of games he has played in IPL 2023 edition.
The mystery is entering Match 34 on the back of a strong performance, he took 2 wickets and even had an economy rate under 6 in the team’s previous game.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
T Natarajan, Abdul Samad, Adil Rashid, Mayank Dagar
While Samad can contribute both with the ball as well as with the bat, Rashid is only going to come into use if the wicket offers assistance for the spinners. Lastly, Natarajan and Dagar could be ideal bowling replacements as per the requirement of the game.
Not only is David Warner chasing yet another orange cap honor but he has been their most reliable batsman so far in the competition. Even in the previous game, Warner scored a stable and steady half-century.
The veteran Indian pacer can be the x-factor for DC once again as he can get the ball to swing in the early overs in Hyderabad. Moreover, Sharma took 2 wickets in the previous game as DC bowled out KKR for 127 runs only.
The most important bowler in DC’s lineup. He also took 2 wickets in the previous game and gave just 20 runs in his 4 overs.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Prithvi Shaw, Sarfaraz Khan, Yash Dhull, Chetan Sakariya
Prithvi Shaw, Yash Dhull, and Sarfaraz Khan can all be ideal batting options for Delhi Capitals if their batting order fails to fire yet again whereas Sakariya could be an extra seemer at their disposal if they are to replace a slow bowler.
SRH vs DC Team Forms:
SRH Team Form:
The former IPL Champs had 2 wins in 4 games after which they were seeming to catch good form. However, two consecutive losses have ruined their trajectory. Another win could potentially make them contest for a playoff berth as we approach the mid-point.
DC Team Form:
After losing their first five games, Delhi Capitals finally managed to register a win against their name by beating KKR by 4 wickets as they chased 128 runs previously.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen(w), Abhishek Sharma, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, Mayank Dagar, Adil Rashid, Akeal Hosein, T Natarajan, Glenn Phillips, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh, Upendra Yadav, Kartik Tyagi, Sanvir Singh, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Abdul Samad, Nitish Reddy, Vivrant Sharma
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(c), Philip Salt(w), Mitchell Marsh, Manish Pandey, Axar Patel, Aman Hakim Khan, Lalit Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Mukesh Kumar, Prithvi Shaw, Rilee Rossouw, Sarfaraz Khan, Lungi Ngidi, Mustafizur Rahman, Praveen Dubey, Khaleel Ahmed, Rovman Powell, Priyam Garg, Chetan Sakariya, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Abishek Porel