SRH vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SRH vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 11 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Opener Abishek Sharma hit 75 runs from 50 balls on Saturday and is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. With the ball, T Natarajan took 2-30 against CSK and is well worth backing as Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Shubman Gill hit 96 runs from 59 balls in the win over Punjab Kings and is our pick for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Afghanistan’s Rashid Khan took 3-22 from his 4 overs on Friday and is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Rashid Khan took 1 wicket in both of his opening games of the tournament before exploding into life against Punjab Kings. He is good value to take over 1.5 wickets in the game.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy throughout this game with the humidity levels rising from 50% to 70% by the end of the fixture.
The slower bowlers had the most joy on this wicket in the last game on Saturday. We expect more of the same with a par score somewhere in the region of 165 – 170
The team batting second has won the game in the last two matches in Navi Mumbai. With humidity likely to be a big issue later in the match, we predict that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss.
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅
SRH vs GT Dream11 Info
SRH Team News:
Whilst searching for the winning formula, Sunrisers Hyderabad made two changes ahead of their match with CSK on Saturday. In came South African Marco Jansen and Shashank Singh with Abdul Samad and Romario Shepherd left out of the side. We expect both Jansen and Singh to retain their places in the team for this game.
GT Team News:
The injured pair of Vijay Shankar and Varun Aaron were replaced by debutants Darshan Nalkande and Sai Sudharshan ahead of the win over Punjab Kings. Both performed strongly and we do not expect to see any changes to the all conquering Gujarat Titans team in this match.
1. Kane Williamson(c)
2. Abhishek Sharma
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Nicholas Pooran(wk)
5. Aiden Markram
6. Shashank Singh
7. Washington Sundar
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9. Marco Jansen
10. T Natarajan
11. Umran Malik
1. Shubman Gill
2. Matthew Wade(wk)
3. Sai Sudharsan
4. Hardik Pandya(c)
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
7. Abhinav Manohar
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Darshan Nalkande
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
3 Ings, 205 Run, 143 Ball, Average 102.50, SR 143.35
2: S Gill
3 Ings, 180 Run, 108 Ball, Average 60, SR 166.66
3: I Kishan
4 Ings, 175 Run, 140 Ball, Average 58.33, SR 125
4: L Livingstone
4 Ings, 162 Run, 85 Ball, Average 40.50, SR 190.58
5: Q De Kock
4 Ings, 149 Run, 110 Ball, Average 37.25, SR 135.45
1: U Yadav
4 Ings, 09 Wkts, 16 Over, 5.25 Eco, 9.33 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: W Hasaranga
4 Ings, 08 Wkts, 16 Over, 7.50 Eco, 15 Avg, 12 SR
3: Y Chahal
3 Ings, 07 Wkts, 12 Over, 5.25 Eco, 09 Avg, 10.28 SR
4: R Chahar
4 Ings, 07 Wkts, 16 Over, 6.31 Eco, 14.42 Avg, 13.71 SR
5: A Khan
4 Ings, 07 Wkts, 14.4 Over, 8.65 Eco, 18.14 Avg, 12.57 SR
Players H2H Battle:
K Williamson against M Shami
33 balls 44 runs 04 out
K Williamson against H Pandya
27 balls 47 runs 02 out
K Williamson against R Khan
21 balls 24 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against M Shami
22 balls 20 runs 02 out
R Tripathi against R Khan
22 balls 31 runs 01 out
G Phillips against A Joseph
39 balls 62 runs 02 out
N Pooran against R Khan
32 balls 16 runs 02 out
N Pooran against A Joseph
13 balls 20 runs 01 out
M Wade against S Abbott
29 balls 44 runs 02 out
M Wade against W Sundar
28 balls 40 runs 00 out
S Gillagainst B Kumar
33 balls 31 runs 01 out
S Gill against S Gopal
26 balls 49 runs 00 out
S Gill against T Natarajan
16 balls 23 runs 00 out
H Pandya against B Kumar
09 balls 14 runs 01 out
H Pandya against K Tyagi
10 balls 30 runs 00 out
V Shankar against S Gopal
16 balls 19 runs 01 out
R Tewatia against T Natarajan
09 balls 16 runs 00 out
P Garg against L Ferguson
05 balls 02 runs 01 out
W Sundar against R Khan
10 balls 07 runs 01 out
D Miller against S Gopal
08 balls 10 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: SRH vs GT IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Gujarat Titans are favorites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
SRH Key Players:
The 21 year old left-handed opener struck 5 fours and 3 sixes in the win over CSK. His score of 75 is his highest in his IPL career.
The skipper shared in an opening partnership of 89 with Sharma and contributed a very useful 32 runs from 40 balls himself.
The left-arm medium pacer dismissed Ruturaj Gaikwad and Shivam Dube on Saturday. His bowling in this IPL is the most impressive we have seen across his four seasons in the tournament.
GT Key Players:
The stylish opener struck 11 fours and 1 six in his match winning knock against Punjab Kings. He looks to be well on track to beat last year’s tally of 478 runs.
The leg-spinner has long been one of the finest spin bowlers in the IPL and he was excellent in the last match. This game will see him lock horns against his former side.
The New Zealand fast bowler continues to perform to a high standard in this competition. He dismissed the dangerous Jonny Bairstow against Punjab Kings.
SRH Team Updates:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad also came to winning ways in the tournament as the Kane Williamson-led side defeated defending champions Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets.
- Bowling against CSK was the biggest positive for SRH and also the performance of their top-order will give the Orange Army a lot of confidence going against Gujarat
- Abhishek Sharma found his form, which is very important as far as their batting is concerned.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Abhishek Sharma was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Nicholas Pooran and Aiden Markram will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Washington Sundar and Abhishek Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- T Natarajan and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Updates:
- The Hardik Pandya-led Gujarat Titans defeated Punjab Kings in a nail-biting encounter in the last match.
- Rahul Tewatia finished for them for their side by hitting back-to-back sixes on the final two deliveries of the 20th over.
- Gujarat Titans might have finished the game in the dying moments of the game against Punjab but they were pretty clinical in their performance.
- Shubman Gill and Matthew Wade will probably open the inning.
- Their young India opener Shubman Gill has scored two big fifties (84 and 96) in consecutive games.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Aiden Markram, Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Sean Abbott, Shreyas Gopal, Saurabh Dubey, Kartik Tyagi, Glenn Phillips, Fazal Haq, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Romario Shepherd, Ravikumar Samarth, Jagadeesha Suchith.
Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid-Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Dominic Drakes, Yash Dayal, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Varun Aaron.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction