SRH vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SRH vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 15 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Kane Williamson hit 57 runs from 46 balls in the win over Gujarat Titans and is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against KKR. With the ball, T.Natarajan took 2-34 in the last game and is well worth backing as Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Shreyas Iyer made his first half-century of the tournament in KKR’s last game and he is our tip for their highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Umesh Yadav has 10 wickets in the competition so far and is a strong choice for KKR’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Andre Russell has hit 12 sixes across the 2022 IPL. The West Indian all rounder is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be hot and humid throughout this match. The humidity levels will climb to 74% at the end of the game.
There were 386 runs on this wicket in the last match and we expect batters to enjoy the surface again. Slow bowlers should get plenty of assistance from the pitch
KKR won the toss and chose to field first in the last game at the Brabourne Stadium on Sunday. Although they lost that match, we predict that both skippers will ask the opposition to bat first.
W, W, L, L, L
✅✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, L, W
❌✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
SRH vs KKR H2H:
SRH Team News:
After finally finding a winning formula, Sunrisers Hyderabad retained the same XI ahead of their victory over Gujarat Titans on Monday. However, there will be at least one change for this game as Washington Sundar has split the webbing in his bowling hand and will miss the next two matches.
KKR Team News:
After beating Mumbai Indians by 5 wickets with 24 balls remaining, KKR kept the same XI ahead of their 44 run defeat against Delhi Capitals on Saturday. We expect Australia white ball captain Aaron Finch to come in for his first appearance of the season, a move which will see Sheldon Jackson replace Sam Billings as wicket-keeper.
RR vs GT Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
4 Ings, 218 Run, 154 Ball, Average 72.67, SR 141.55
2: S Dube
5 Ings, 207 Run, 117 Ball, Average 51.75, SR 176.92
3: S Dhawan
5 Ings, 197 Run, 148 Ball, Average 39.40, SR 133.10
4: R Uthappa
5 Ings, 194 Run, 119 Ball, Average 38.80, SR 163.02
5: Q de Kock
5 Ings, 188 Run, 142 Ball, Average 37.60, SR 132.39
1: Y Chahal
4 Ings, 11 Wkts, 16 Over, 6.50 Eco, 9.45 Avg, 8.72 SR
2: U Yadav
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.60 Eco, 13.20 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
4 Ings, 10 Wkts, 16 Over, 7.40 Eco, 11.60 Avg, 9.40 SR
4: W Hasaranga
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 19 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
5: T Natarajan
4 Ings, 08 Wkts, 16 Over, 8.31 Eco, 16.62 Avg, 12 SR
Players H2H Battle:
N Pooran against S Narine
46 balls 56 runs 02 out
N Pooran against A Russell
38 balls 57 runs 02 out
N Pooran against V Chakravarthy
17 balls 26 runs 02 out
N Pooran against M Nabi
29 balls 31 runs 01 out
A Finch against B Kumar
21 balls 16 runs 01 out
A Finch against S Abbott
16 balls 17 runs 01 out
N Rana against W Sundar
18 balls 22 runs 02 out
N Rana against B Kumar
27 balls 32 runs 01 out
S Iyer against B Kumar
39 balls 40 runs 02 out
S Iyer against W Sundar
21 balls 31 runs 02 out
S Iyer against S Gopal
19 balls 24 runs 01 out
A Markram against A Russell
10 balls 20 runs 01 out
K Williamson against U Yadav
35 balls 69 runs 01 out
K Williamson against S Mavi
25 balls 44 runs 00 out
V Iyer against R Shepherd
16 balls 27 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against U Yadav
28 balls 62 runs 00 out
A Rahane against W Sundar
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
G Phillips against S Narine
39 balls 48 runs 01 out
G Phillips against M Nabi
19 balls 24 runs 01 out
A Russell against B Kumar
13 balls 35 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: SRH vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
SRH Key Players:
The skipper hit 2 fours and 4 sixes in his highest score of the tournament so far. He is 8 runs away from bringing up 2000 IPL runs.
The 21 year old opener produced another strong innings against Gujarat Titans. He hit 42 frun from 32 balls and hit 6 fours.
The left-arm medium pacer is in the hunt for the Purple Cap this season. He has picked up 2 wickets in all four of his appearances so far in this tournament.
KKR Key Players:
The KKR skipper came into the IPL 2022 in excellent form but had not made a significant contribution before the game against Delhi Capitals. He will now be expected to kick on and produce consistent scores.
The Australian Test captain was unable to replicate his batting and bowling heroics from the game against Mumbai Indians. However, he is always capable of producing a match winning performance.
the right arm pace bowler is yet to finish a game wicketless in this year’s tournament. He picked up the key wicket of David Warner in his last game.
SRH Team Updates:
- Sunrisers team have finally managed to get back on track after winning 2 back to back games.
- Their batters have shown good performance in the last 2 matches and as a result they have won both the games.
- Kane Williamson played a good knock but he is lacking the strike rate.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Aiden Markram will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Jagadeesha Suchith will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- With Sundar getting injured, SRH might play Shreyas Gopal or Jagdeesh Suchit in this match.
- T Natarajan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Updates:
- Kolkata would be very much happy with their ride in the tournament so far.
- They have won 3 out of the 5 games and are standing at the 2nd position in points table.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Sam Billings will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He scored a good fifty in last match.
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Rasikh Salam will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Aiden Markram, Shashank Singh, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Sean Abbott, Saurabh Dubey, Kartik Tyagi, Glenn Phillips, Fazal Haq, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Romario Shepherd, Ravikumar Samarth.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings(WK), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Umesh Yadav, Rasikh Salam, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammad Nabi, Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Chamika Karunaratne, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi.