SRH vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 58th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-58 Prediction
Match: SRH vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 13 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad, India
Matches Played 02
SRH Won 00
LSG Won 02
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, L
L, N, L, W, L
SRH vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Abhishek Sharma has hit half-centuries in two of his last three innings and the opener is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Mayank Markande has 11 wickets in the competition and he is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Quinton de Kock hit 70 runs from 41 balls on Sunday and the South African is a strong choice for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this match. Ravi Bishnoi took 3-28 in the reverse fixture and the spinner is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker on Saturday.
- After waiting a long time to appear in the 2023 IPL, we recommend selecting Quinton de Kock to hit over 31.5 runs.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Batting first has been a successful and popular move at this venue during this year’s competition. We predict that both teams will want to bat first ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although it will be partly cloudy, low humidity and a temperature in the high 30s is forecast for Saturday afternoon in Hyderabad. There is not forecast of rain.
Spinners have generally had the most success on this pitch this year and there is not as much pace as on other wickets. We expect a par score to be no higher than 165.
IPL Records and Stats at Wankhede Stadium
Total matches: 02
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 196
Average 2nd Inns scores: 198
Highest total recorded
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
Highest score chased
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
SRH Team News:
New Zealand’s Glenn Phillips finally got a chance in the last game for Sunrisers Hyderabad as he replaced the out of form Harry Brook. Phillips took his chance with a brilliant 7-ball 25 runs and he will surely keep his place in the team for this game.
LSG Team News:
There was one change for Lucknow Super Giants ahead of their clash with top of the table Gujarat Titans last weekend. Out went Afghanistan bowler Naveen ul-Haq with South African keeper-batter Quinton de Kock coming into the team at the top of the order.
2. R Tripathi/A Singh(WK)
3. Aiden Markram(C)
4. H Klaasen(WK)
5. Glenn Phillips(WK)
6. Abdul Samad
7. Vivrant Sharma
8. Marco Jansen
9. M Markande
10. B Kumar
11. T Natarajan
1.Q de Kock(WK)
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Krunal Pandya(C)
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Swapnil Singh
8. Yash Thakur
9. Ravi Bishnoi
10. Avesh Khan
11. Mohsin Khan
Players H2H Battle:
M Stoinis against A Rashid
27 balls 41 runs 03 Dismissal
M Stoinis against T Natarajan
42 balls 47 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against B Kumar
44 balls 61 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against A Rashid
40 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
R Tripathi against M Stoinis
13 balls 36 runs 02 Dismissal
R Tripathi against K Pandya
26 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against M Stoinis
21 balls 32 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against K Pandya
27 balls 51 runs 02 Dismissal
A Markram against R Shepherd
39 balls 58 runs 02 Dismissal
Q de Kock against A Hosein
14 balls 32 runs 01 Dismissal
Q de Kock against A Rashid
19 ball 25 runs 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against B Kumar
39 balls 52 runs 01 Dismissal
K Pandya against T Natarajan
10 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
K Pandya against U Malik
06 balls 09 runs 01 Dismissal
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi will probably open the inning.
- Anmolpreet Singh will bat at the one-down position.
- Anmolpreet Singh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Glenn Phillips will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Info –
- Quinton de Kock and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Kyle Mayers is having topmost fantasy points in this series for LSG, he is in sublime form.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Yash Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
With both these sides currently out of the play-off positions, there is plenty of pressure on Sunrisers Hyderabad and Lucknow Super Giants to get the victory. Although the Super Giants have struggled in recent games, we think bringing Quinton de Kock into the team will benefit them. Our prediction is for a close contest but with Lucknow Super Giants having enough strength and depth with their batting to go on to win the match.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 80% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 20% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The 22 year old left-handed top order batter is in strong form and hit five fours alongside two sixes in the win over Rajasthan Royals.
The experienced right-arm pace bowler will always find swing early on in the innings. He has nine wickets so far in this campaign.
After taking only two IPL wickets from 2019 – 2022, the leg-spinner is back to his best and needs four more wickets to equal his previous best IPL performance from 2018.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
T Natarajan, Mayank Agarwal, Umran Malik, Harry Brook, Mayank Dagar, Nitish Reddy
T Natarajan was used as an impact substitute in the last game and is a consistent wicket-taker in the IPL. The right-handed Mayank Agarwal has a top score of 106 in the IPL.
Quinton de Kock
In spite of hitting over 500 runs in the 2022 IPL, including a top score of 140 not out, the South African has only just got into the team. However, he is one of the most feared T20 openers in the world.
The Australian all-rounder has produced only 23 runs and taken zero wickets from the last three games. The Super Giants need him back to top form as soon as possible.
The 22 year old was expensive in the defeat against Gujarat Titans and will be looking to take three wickets in this match to bring up 100 T20 wickets in his career
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ayush Badoni, Daniel Sams, Amit Mishra, Prerak Mankad, Yudhvir Singh.
Ayush Badoni has scored consistent runs in the IPL 2023 and we expect him to come into the team when batting. Pace bowler Yudhvir Singh took 2-19 earlier in this year’s competition
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad are targeting their third victory from their last four matches after wins over Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals recently.
LSG Team Form:
It is now three games without a win for Lucknow Super Giants who have notched up only one victory from their last five matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Glenn Phillips(WK), Abdul Samad, Vivrant Sharma, Marco Jansen, Mayank Markande, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Mayank Dagar, Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Akeal Hosein, Upendra Yadav(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Adil Rashid, Umran Malik, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas.
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Quinton de Kock(WK), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya(C), Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Swapnil Singh, Yash Thakur, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Ayush Badoni, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Amit Mishra, Mark Wood, Arpit Guleria, Karan Sharma, Romario Shepherd, Krishnappa Gowtham, Naveen-ul-Haq, Karun Nair, Manan Vohra.