SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: SRH vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 22 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
SRH vs PBKS PREVIEW:
- Rahul Tripathi has scored half-centuries in two of his last three innings and we expect him to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this match. Umran Malik took 3-23 in the last match and he is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Punjab Kings.
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored 421 runs so far in the competition and is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Kagiso Rabada has taken 22 wickets in the 2022 IPL and is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Liam Livingstone has hit 29 sixes in the tournament and is renowned for his big-hitting ability. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 70.
SRH vs PBKS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
31 degrees from start to finish at the Wankhede Stadium and no chance of rain during this evening game.
This pitch has been a very strong one for fast bowlers over recent games and we expect the likes of Kagiso Rabada and Umran Malik to enjoy bowling on it in this match. We expect a par score to be in the region of 180-185.
With the knockout stage unattainable for either team, there will be a temptation for both skippers to throw caution to the wind and choose to bat first. Humidity is not as big an issue and we predict that Punjab Kings will bat second irrespective of who wins the toss.
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
SRH vs PBKS H2H:
SRH vs PBKS Team News:
SRH Team News:
There were changes to the XI and to the batting order for Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of Match 65 against Mumbai Indians. Priyan Garg and Fazalhaq Farooqi were selected ahead of Shashank Singh and Marco Jansen with Garg opening the batting and hitting 42 runs. Kane Williamson will miss this game and we expect Glenn Phillips to come in.
PBKS Team News:
There were no changes to the Punjab Kings team ahead of their defeat to Delhi Capitals at the DY Patil Stadium in their last game and we expect to see the same XI for this match. There are no new injuries in the squad and none of the players are in particularly poor form.
SRH vs PBKS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
N Pooran against K Rabada
29 balls 31 runs 03 out
N Pooran against L Livingstone
22 balls 35 runs 01 out
N Pooran against R Chahar
24 balls 37 runs 00 out
R Tripathi against R Chahar
17 balls 30 runs 02 out
R Tripathi against K Rabada
18 balls 20 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against S Sharma
10 balls 11 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against S Gopal
23 balls 41 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against B Kumar
32 balls 34 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against K Tyagi
07 balls 18 runs 01 out
K Williamson against K Rabada
30 balls 33 runs 02 out
J Bairstow against W Sundar
32 balls 45 runs 01 out
J Bairstowagainst S Gopal
21 balls 21 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against B Kumar
10 balls 11 runs 01 out
M Agarwalagainst S Gopal
15 balls 41 runs 00 out
M Agarwal against B Kumar
18 balls 20 runs 00 out
B Rajapaksa against A Markram
05 balls 09 runs 01 out
A Markram against R Chahar
22 balls 22 runs 01 out
A Markram against K Rabada
13 balls 20 runs 00 out
P Singh against T Natarajan
09 balls 16 runs 01 out
P Garg against A Singh
04 balls 01 runs 02 out
A Sharma against R Chahar
10 balls 07 runs 02 out
A Sharmaagainst A Singh
10 balls 21 runs 00 out
A Samad against K Rabada
14 balls 19 runs 02 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section on match day
Who will win today’s match: SRH vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Sunrisers Hyderabad are favorites to beat Punjab Kings
SRH Key Players:
The 31 year-old top order batter hit the highest score in his team’s innings against Mumbai Indians. He struck nine fours and three sixes during his 44-ball stay.
The right arm pace bowler is vastly experienced in the IPL and showed his quality in the latter stages of the win over Mumbai Indians.
The young Indian fast bowler has had a brilliant IPL 2022 season. He dismissed three of the Mumbai Indians top four batters in the last game.
PBKS Key Players:
The left-handed opener is averaging 38.27 with the bat this season and is in fifth place in the leading run scorers list. His top score this year was 88 not-out against Chennai Super Kings.
The English batting all-rounder has impressed with both bat and ball in the 2022 IPL. He has hit 388 runs and took 3-27 from 4 overs against Delhi Capitals in the last match.
Only spinners have taken more wickets in this year’s tournament than the South African right-arm pace bowler. He picked up the wicket of Mitchell Marsh in the last game.
SRH vs PBKS Team Info:
SRH Team Updates:
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad will be feeling high on confidence after their incredible victory against Mumbai Indians during their last IPL 2022 match and will want to finish things on a high.
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad have witnessed just a single victory during their last 5 IPL matches.
- Kane Williamson will not be available for this match as he has already left for New Zealand.
- Priyam Garg and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Phillips and Aiden Markram will handle the middle-order batting , Phillips is likely to replace Williamson.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good bowler
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab Kings will also be eyeing to end their IPL campaign by registering their seventh win this season.
- They might bring some new players in their last match just to check the bench strength.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Jonny Bairstow will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Mayank Agarwal will handle the middle-order batting.
- The likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Jonny Bairstow and Liam Livingstone will be expected to deliver the goods in the batting department
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead his teams pace attack.
- The trio of Arshdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada and Rahul Chahar will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Glenn Phillips, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar(C), Fazal Haq, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Sushant Mishra, Shashank Singh, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Jagadeesha Suchith, Kartik Tyagi, Sean Abbott, Romario Shepherd, Shreyas Gopal, Ravikumar Samarth, Marco Jansen.
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal(C), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Ishan Porel, Sandeep Sharma, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Shahrukh Khan, Rajangad Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Vaibhav Arora.