SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 65th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-65 Prediction
Match: SRH vs RCB Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 18 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, India
Matches Played 21
SRH Won 12
RCB Won 09
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, L, W
W, L, L, W, L
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction:
- Heinrich Klaasen hit 64 runs from 44 balls in Match 62 and we are backing him to be Sunrisers Hyderbad’s highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Bhuvneshwar Kumar took a five wicket haul in the last match and he is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Faf du Plessis has hit seven half-centuries in the tournament this year and the South African is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Mohammed Siraj has taken 16 wickets in the 2023 IPL and he is a strong choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- With over 630 runs in the campaign, we recommend backing Faf du Plessis to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The last two games at this venue have seen the toss winning captain choose to bat first. We predict that both skippers will want to bat first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin in sunny conditions with the temperature in the mid-30s. Even after sunset, the temperature will remain above 30 degrees.
There will be turn for the spinners but the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium pitch will have good pace on Thursday. A par score will be in the region of 180 – 190.
IPL Records and Stats at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Total matches: 02
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 196
Average 2nd Inns scores: 198
Highest total recorded
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
Highest score chased
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
SRH vs RCB Team NEWS:
SRH Team News:
Ahead of their must win clash against Gujarat Titans, there was one change for Sunrisers Hyderabad with New Zealand’s Glenn Philips missing out and South Africa’s Marco Jansen coming in. There are no injury worries ahead of this clash.
RCB Team News:
Out went Sri Lanka international Wanindu Hasaranga and Australia’s Josh Hazlewood as Royal Challengers Bangalore freshened up their team after successive defeats. Wayne Parnell and Michael Bracewell came into the team and fully deserve to retain their places for this match.
1. Abhishek Sharma
2. R Tripathi/A Singh(WK)
3. Aiden Markram(C)
4. H Klaasen(WK)
5. Abdul Samad
6. Sanvir Singh
7. Marco Jansen
8. Mayank Markande
9. Fazal Haq
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. T Natarajan
1. Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Glenn Maxwell
4. Mahipal Lomror
5. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
6. Michael Bracewell
7. Anuj Rawat(WK)
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Karn Sharma
10. Harshal Patel
11. Mohammed Siraj
Players H2H Battle:
R Tripathi against M Siraj
27 balls 39 runs 02 Dismissal
R Tripathi against J Hazlewood
12 balls 15 runs 01 Dismissal
G Maxwell against A Rashid
11 balls 06 runs 02 Dismissal
G Maxwell against M Jansen
11 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
W Hasaranga against A Rashid
13 balls 10 runs 02 Dismissal
A Markram against W Hasaranga
24 balls 17 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against A Rashid
68 balls 72 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against B Kumar
13 balls 16 runs 1 Dismissal
M Agarwal against H Patel
14 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against J Hazlewood
17 balls 31 runs 01 Dismissal
H Klaasen against H Patel
16 ball 16 runs 01 Dismissal
F du Plessis against M Jansen
22 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
F du Plessis against A Rashid
32 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
H Brook against H Patel
08 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
SRH vs RCB Team Combo:
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi will probably open the inning.
- Anmolpreet Singh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Anmolpreet Singh will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Aiden Markram and Mayank Markande will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Glenn Maxwell will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mahipal Lomror and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Now that they have been eliminated from the tournament, we could see Sunrisers Hyderabad suddenly playing with freedom and taking their performances to a higher level but we think this is unlikely against a fully focused Royal Challengers Bangalore. When they beat Rajasthan Royals, Bangalore looked back to their best with both bat and ball and we predict they will be too strong in this game. We are backing Royal Challengers Bangalore to win.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 75% chance to win this match
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 25% chance to win this match
The South African keeper-batter has scored 326 runs across this year’s tournament at an average of 46.57 from nine innings.
It has been an up and down campaign for the young South African all-rounder but there can be no doubting his talent with the bat and the ball.
The experienced right-arm pace bowler has been the lead bowler for Sunrisers and comes into this match after taking a five-wicket haul for the second time in his IPL career.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Anmolpreet Singh, Glenn Philips, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Nitish Kumar Reddy
Keeper-batter Nitish Kumar Reddy is yet to make his IPL debut and could be an option in the field or when batting in this game. Dagar has made one appearance in this campaign and is a useful all-rounder.
Faf du Plessis
The skipper has been the leading batter for a long period of the IPL 2023. He needs only three more runs to post his highest IPL runs total in a season.
The South African all-rounder came back into the team for the match with Rajasthan Royals and took 3-10 dismissing three of the top four batters.
The India international bowler dismissed Yashasvi Jaiswal with the second ball of the innings in the last match. He has been brilliant throughout this competition.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Vijaykumar Vyshak, Finn Allen, Shahbaz Ahmed, Himanshu Sharma, Suyash Prabhudessai
Suyash Prabhudessai is a batting all-rounder who has hit almost 700 runs. Vijaykumar Vyshak has taken 2-37 and 2-41 from his last two innings with the ball
SRH vs RCB Team Forms:
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad have been beaten three of their last four games with only a win over Rajasthan Royals in this run of matches.
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore had lost two matches on the bounce but will be very encouraged after their big win over Rajasthan Royals in the last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Abdul Samad, Sanvir Singh, Marco Jansen, Mayank Markande, Fazal Haq, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Glenn Phillips, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Upendra Yadav(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Adil Rashid, Umran Malik, Samarth Vyas, Vivrant Sharma.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Michael Bracewell, Anuj Rawat(WK), Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Suyash Prabhudessai, Himanshu Sharma, Shahbaz Ahmed, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Finn Allen(WK), Avinash Singh, Rajan Kumar, Manoj Bhandage, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akash Deep, Josh Hazlewood, Sonu Yadav, Kedar Jadhav, Siddarth Kaul.