SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: SRH vs RCB IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 8 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
SRH vs RCB Info:
- Kane Williamson has not been at his best so far this season but is a fine T20 player. He is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Bhuvneshawar Kumar took 1-25 from 4 overs in his last game and is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against RCB.
- Virat Kohli has scored 88 runs from his last two innings and we expect him to be RCB’s highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Harshal Patel took 3-35 against Chennai Super Kings and he is a strong choice for RCB’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Nicholas Pooran hit six sixes in Sunrisers Hyderabad’s last game. He is our prediction for the Player To Hit The Most Sixes in this fixture.
SRH vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will fluctuate between 32 and 31 degrees in this game. Both teams will notice the humidity levels increase towards the end of the game.
We expect this surface to offer something to the batters as well as to the spin and pace bowlers. A par score will be in the region of 175.
We expect both skippers to want to bat second and chase down a target in this game. Although it is an afternoon start and humidity will not play such a large role, it would be a surprise if either captain chose to bat first.
L, L, L, W, W
❌❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
SRH vs RCB H2H:
SRH vs RCB Team News:
SRH Team News:
Kane Williamson’s side made three changes ahead of their 21 run defeat to Delhi Capitals at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai on Thursday evening. Out went Marcus Jansen, T.Natarajan and Washington Sundar with Kartik Tyagi, Sean Abbott and Shreyas Gopal coming in. It would be a big surprise if Natarajan does not return for this match.
RCB Team News:
Ahead of their 13 run win over CSK at the MCA Stadium, Pune on Wednesday, RCB put out an unchanged XI. There were solid batting contributions from Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis and Mahipal Lomror and we expect to see the same RCB team for this match.
SRH vs RCB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
G Maxwell against S Abbott
40 balls 77 runs 03 out
G Maxwell against T Natarajan
28 balls 27 runs 03 out
G Maxwell against B Kumar
17 balls 15 runs 01 out
K Williamson against K Sharma
19 balls 36 runs 02 out
K Williamson against G Maxwell
12 balls 17 runs 01 out
K Williamson against H Patel
15 balls 12 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against M Siraj
29 balls 28 runs 02 out
V Kohli against S Gopal
35 balls 56 runs 02 out
V Kohli against B Kumar
18 balls 22 runs 01 out
V Kohli against T Natarajan
11 balls 14 runs 01 out
D Karthik against B Kumar
28 balls 47 runs 01 out
D Karthikagainst S Gopal
23 balls 42 runs 00 out
F du Plessis against B Kumar
29 balls 27 runs 00 out
F du Plessis against W Sundar
08 balls 08 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against R Shepherd
08 balls 09 runs 01 out
A Sharma against J Hazlewood
17 balls 31 runs 01 out
A Sharma against M Siraj
24 balls 36 runs 00 out
N Pooran against H Patel
34 balls 46 runs 01 out
B Kumar against W Sundar
10 balls 10 runs 01 out
P Gargagainst K Sharma
11 balls 08 runs 01 out
S Ahmed against U Malik
11 balls 16 runs 01 out
A Markram against W Sundar
23 balls 17 runs 01 out
W Sundaragainst G Maxwell
15 balls 18 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: SRH vs RCB IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
SRH Key Players:
The skipper is averaging 24.38 so far this season with a top score of 57. He has hit 2080 runs across his IPL career since making his debut in 2015.
The South African middle-order batter scored 42 runs from 25 balls against Delhi Capitals. He has been a very consistent contributor to the team across the IPL 2022.
The right arm pace bowler has a fine record in the IPL over the years. He picked up the wicket of Mandeep Singh in his first over against Delhi Capitals.
RCB Key Players:
The former skipper scored three fours and one six before being bowled by Moeen Ali against CSK. Kohli looks to be finding his form at an important part of the season.
Faf du Plessis:
The South African captain scored 38 runs from 22 balls at the top of the order on Wednesday. He has been in good nick throughout the tournament and hit four fours and one six against CSK.
The winner of the Purple Cap in 2021 dismissed three CSK batters in the last game. He took the wickets of Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja and Dwaine Pretorius.
SRH vs RCB Team Info:
SRH Team Updates:
- Things have not panned out in an ideal manner for the Sunrisers Hyderabad in the recent while as they have now slumped to as many as three consecutive defeats during this season.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad opener Abhishek Sharma has performed impressively well in the last few games. During the ongoing tournament, Abhishek Sharma has smashed more than 300 runs from as many as 10 matches.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- The likes of Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will once again be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Nicholas Pooran has notched up two brilliant back-to-back half-centuries against Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated the Chennai Super Kings by 13 runs in their most recent match.
- The net run rate of RCB is in negative which should be their main concern.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have registered as many as 6 victories and also suffered 5 defeats in Indian Premier League 2022.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- They will bank upon the likes of Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik to be their important clogs with the bat.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Josh Hazlewood, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj and Wanindu Hasaranga will form part of the bowling attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Shashank Singh, Sean Abbott, Shreyas Gopal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, Kartik Tyagi, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Glenn Phillips, Sushant Mishra, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Washington Sundar, Jagadeesha Suchith, Marco Jansen, Romario Shepherd, Ravikumar Samarth.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Mahipal Lomror, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.