SS vs SMP Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-15 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SS vs SMP Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 24 Jun, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: SCF Cricket Ground – Salem, India
L, W, L, W, L
L, L, L, W, L
SS vs SMP Dream11 Prediction:
- Kaushik Gandhi has hit successive half-centuries in the tournament and he is our tip for Salem Spartans’ highest run scorer in this game. Abhishek Tanwar took 2-30 in the last fixture and he is our pick for Salem Spartans’ top wicket taker against the Panthers.
- Hari Nishaanth has been in good form in the campaign and he is a strong choice for the Panthers’ highest run scorer against Salem Spartans. Gurjapneet Singh took 3-18 in his last fixture and we are backing him to be the Panthers’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Hari Nishaanth hit 64 in the opening match and we recommend choosing him to hit over 29.5 runs in this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be very warm on Saturday evening with the temperature in the high 20s. High humidity levels are also forecast across the game.
With the overhead conditions, we expect swing as well as sun bowlers to enjoy bowling. A par score will be no higher than 140.
With humidity levels unlikely to fall across this game, we predict that both teams will choose to field first if they win the toss.
SS Team News:
The Spartans took Nellai Royal Kings to the final over of their last game and it won’t take too many improvements to turn that type of defeat into a victory. It would be a surprise if the team management chose to make changes to the XI.
SMP Team News:
The batting of Siechem Madurai Panthers has been their weak department so far in the TNPL 2023 season and we may well see some changes in the batting order. No changes are expected in the bowling unit with this pitch likely to offer plenty of assistance.
2. R Kavin(WK)
3. Maan Bafna
4. Kaushik Gandhi
5. R Karthikeyan
6. S Abishiek
7. M Adnan-Khan
8. Sachin Rathi
9. Akash Sumra
10. Sunny Sandhu
11. Abhishek Tanwar(C)
2. C Hari Nishanth(C)
3. K Deeban Lingesh
4. Washington Sundar
5. Jagatheesan Kousik
6. Swapnil Singh
7. Murugan Ashwin
8. D Sudhan/S Lokeshwar(WK)
9. Sri Abisek S
10. Gurjapneet Singh
11. D Rahul
SS Team Info –
- Amith Sathvik-VP and R Kavin will probably open the inning.
- Maan Bafna will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kaushik Gandhi and Rajendran Karthikeyan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kaushik Gandhi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Abhishek Tanwar will lead the Salem Spartans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- R Kavin will do the Wicket Keeping for Salem Spartans.
- Abhishek Tanwar and Akash Sumra will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Abhishek Tanwar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SMP Team Info –
- S Karthik-II and C Hari Nishanth will probably open the inning.
- C Hari Nishanth is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- K Deeban Lingesh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Washington Sundar and Jagatheesan Kousik will handle the middle-order batting.
- C Hari Nishanth will lead the Madrid CC as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- S Lokeshwar will do the Wicket Keeping for Madrid CC.
- Gurjapneet Singh and D Rahul will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Gurjapneet Singh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
This game on Saturday evening sees two competitive teams who have underachieved so far in the tournament go head to head. Although the Spartans have had a better start in the 2023 TNPL, we think the Panthers bowlers will have more joy on this pitch. Our prediction is for Siechem Madurai Panthers to win.
SS vs SMP Key Players:
the right handed top order batter hit five fours and two sixes in the last game and is in excellent form in the tournament.
the captain was the only player to bowl all four overs in the reduced match on Thursday. He picked up the wickets of Arun Karthik and Sonu.
the 19 year old left arm spinner has impressed in the last two games in Dindigul. He should particularly enjoy bowling on this turning track.
the left handed top order batter has already posted one score of 64 in this year’s tournament. He hit the ball boundaries in the last clash.
the all-rounder is an Indian international and has also made many appearances in the IPL. His bowling should be useful in this match.
the medium fast left arm bowler picked up the wickets of all of the top three against Dindigul Dragons. He will be particularly dangerous with the new ball in this game.
SS Team Form:
The Spartans have won one match by 5 wickets but were beaten by 52 runs in their opening game and lost their last fixture by 5 wickets.
SMP Team Form:
Siechem Madurai Panthers have been well beaten in both of their games so far in the tournament with margins of 6 wickets and 7 wickets.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Salem Spartans (SS) Squad:
Amit Sathvik(w), R Kavin, Kaushik Gandhi, Maan Bafna, S Abishiek, Muhammed Adnan Khan, Akash Sumra, Sachin Rathi, Sunny Sandhu, Abhishek Tanwar(c), Rajendran Karthikeyan, M Ganesh Moorthi, Jaganath Sinivas, J Gowri Sankar, S Guru Sayee, N Selva Kumaran, Prasanth Rajesh, S Aravind, RS Mokit Hariharan, VRS Guru Kedarnath, Ravi Karthikeyan
Siechem Madurai Panthers (SMP) Squad:
S Karthik(w), Hari Nishanth(c), Jagatheesan Kousik, Washington Sundar, Swapnil Singh, K Deeban Lingesh, Sudhan Kandepan, Murugan Ashwin, S Sri Abisek, Dev Rahul, Gurjapneet Singh, Balu Surya, V Gowtham, P Saravanan, Krish Jain, V Aaditya, M Ayush, Ajay Krishna, Shijit Chandran, Anton A Subikshan