Team Abu Dhabi vs Bangla Tigers
T10 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 01 Dec, 07:45 PM (IST)
Series: Abu Dhabi League
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
TAD vs BT Dream11 Prediction:
- Although he went wicketless in the last match, we are backing spinner Peter Hatzoglou to be Team Abu Dhabi’s top wicket taker in this match.
- James Vince lasted only one ball against Chennai Braves but has been in excellent form in the tournament. The Englishman is our tip for Team Abu Dhabi’s highest run scorer against Bangla Tigers.
- Iftikhar Ahmed has been destructive over the last two days and no bowler has been able to dismiss him. He is our pick for Bangla Tigers’ highest run scorer against Team Abu Dhabi.
TAD vs BT Live Streaming:
TAD vs BT match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there is no chances of rain.
The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Each of the final four innings on Wednesday saw scores of over 100 and we expect to see some high scoring in this match also.
TAD vs BT TEAM ANALYSIS:
Team Abu Dhabi:
After a poor start to the tournament which saw them take only one point from their first two games, Team Abu Dhabi have turned their season around and registered another victory on Wednesday to make it seven points from five matches. A win in this match could see them go top of the table.
Although Team Abu Dhabi had a target of only 72 to beat Chennai Braves on Wednesday, they made hard work for themselves by Alex Hales (0), James Vince (0) and Brandon King (1) all dismissed by the seventh ball of the innings. Fortunately, captain Chris Lynn (39 not out) and Fabian Allen (33 not out) were able to see them home.
Spinner Peter Hatzoglou had been the star performer for Team Abu Dhabi in the previous matches but it was the turn of Afghanistan pace bowler Naveen-ul-Haq to stand out on Wednesday. He finished with figures of 3-7 with all of his wickets coming in the first over. Bangla Tigers’ openers will have to be on their guard early on against ul-Haq.
After beating fellow strugglers Delhi Bulls by 12 runs on Tuesday, there was plenty of optimism around the Bangla Tigers squad that they could climb the table. However, they were then thrashed by 10 wickets by Deccan Gladiators and they may well find Team Abu Dhabi to be an equally dominant opponent.
Pakistan’s experienced middle-order batter Iftikhar Ahmed has been one of the most consistent batters in the tournament with only one failure to his name so far. He has hit 83 not out and 54 not out from his last two innings and he may well be the only batter capable of winning this match for the Tigers.
None of the bowling changes came off for skipper Shakib Al Hasan against Deccan Gladiators and he will be looking to respond after seeing his only over concede 30 runs. With some of Team Abu Dhabi’s batters falling early in the last game, the Tigers’ bowlers could see the early overs as opportunities to find form again.
TAD vs BT Pre-Toss LineUps:
TAD vs BT Team Updates:
TAD Team Updates
- Alex Hales and Chris Lynn will probably open the inning.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position.
- Brandon King and Fabian Allen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chris Lynn will lead the Team Abu Dhabi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Kamran Atta will do the Wicket Keeping for Team Abu Dhabi .
- Andrew Tye and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Andrew Tye is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Naveen-ul-Haq was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
BT Team Updates
- Joe Clarke and Colin Munro will probably open the inning.
- Ben Cutting will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Evin Lewis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shakib Al Hasan will lead the Bangla Tigers as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Joe Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangla Tigers.
- Shakib Al Hasan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Benny Howell and Luke Fletcher will lead the pace attack of his team.
Team Abu Dhabi are in excellent form and showed that they could recover from a very poor start with the bat to notch up another win in their last game. On the other hand, Bangla Tigers have struggled for consistency and even with the form of Iftikhar Ahmed, a victory in this game would be an upset. The Tigers’ bowling attack has not been strong enough and we are predicting a victory for Team Abu Dhabi.
Team Abu Dhabi are favorites to beat Bangla Tigers
TAD Key Players:
James Vince [44*, 18*, 26*, 37]
Chris Lynn [35, 31, 4, 14]
Fabian Allen [(14*, 2W), (26, 2W)]
Peter Hatzoglou [3W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
Naveen-ul-Haq [1W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
Andrew Tye [3W, 2W, 2W]
BT Key Players:
Mohammad Amir [0W, 0W]
Colin Munro [13*, DNB, 15, 12*, 30]
Shakib Al Hasan [0W, 2W, (15, 1W), 0W]
Benny Howell [0W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 1W,]
Evin Lewis [DNB, 38*, 4, 14, 58]
Rohan Mustafa [1W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 2W]
Iftikhar-Ahmed [83*, 3, 49, ]
TAD vs BT Team Forms:
TAD Team Form:
Team Abu Dhabi will make it four wins in a row with a victory in this match
BT Team Form:
Bangla Tigers have won only one of their last five matches in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Team Abu Dhabi (TAD):
Alex Hales, Chris Lynn(C), James Vince(WK), Brandon King, Fabian Allen, Alishan Sharafu, Mohammad Kamran Atta(WK), Andrew Tye, Peter Hatzoglou, Adil Rashid, Naveen-ul-Haq, Darwish Rasooli, David Payne, Ali Abid, Amad-Butt, Ethan Dsouza, Philip Salt(WK), Mustafizur Rahman
Bangla Tigers (BT):
Joe Clarke(WK), Colin Munro, Ben Cutting, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Evin Lewis, Shakib Al Hasan(C), Umair Ali, Benny Howell, Rohan Mustafa, Luke Fletcher, Mohammad Amir, Hazratullah Zazai, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Jacob Lintott, Sreesanth, Chirag Suri, Matheesha Pathirana, Jake Ball, Yasir Kaleem(WK), Nurul-Hasan(WK), Lewis Gregory