Team Abu Dhabi vs Morrisville Samp Army
T10 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 29 Nov, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: Abu Dhabi League
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
TAD vs MSA Dream11 Prediction:
- Alex Hales is one of the best white ball batters in the world and he looks to be comfortable with the conditions in Abu Dhabi, he is our tip for Team Abu Dhabi’s highest run scorer against Morrisville Samp Army.
- Johnson Charles has a top score of 58 not out in the tournament and the opener is our pick for Morrisville Samp Army’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Anrich Nortje bowls with pace and can move the ball through the air and off the pitch. He is a strong choice for Morrisville Samp Army’s top wicket taker against Team Abu Dhabi.
TAD vs MSA Live Streaming:
TAD vs MSA match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The runs continue to flow on this pitch in this tournament with short boundaries and a hard surface.
TAD vs MSA TEAM ANALYSIS:
Team Abu Dhabi:
With a win, a defeat and a tie from their opening three games, Team Abu Dhabi will be looking to get a victory in this match and start to climb the table. They are currently in fifth place with three points but only one point behind Northern Warriors in fourth.
Team Abu Dhabi got their first win of the season with an impressive eight wicket victory over Northern Warriors in their last game on Saturday. Opener Alex Hales was the hero, scoring 44 runs from 25 balls and taking the Player of the Match Award. He put on 69 for the first wicket with Chris Lynn and both will be aggressive again in this match.
The seven wickets against Northern Warriors were shared between Naveen-ul-Haq (2-19), Peter Hatzoglou (1-6), Andrew Tye (2-19) and Adil Rashid (1-18). Spinner Hatzoglou has taken at least one wicket in each game and, alongside Rashid, will be a wicket taking threat in this clash.
Morrisville Samp Army:
After winning their first three games in their debut season of the competition, Morrisville Samp Army finally lost their 100% record against New York Strikers on Monday when they went down by 12 runs. However, they are still challenging at the top of the table.
Moeen Ali had struggled to make an impact at the top of the order for Morrisville Samp Army in the previous games but the skipper hit 42 runs from 25 balls on Monday. The top four of Ali, Johnson Charles, David Miller and Shimron Hetmyer make up a powerful batting unit.
Although Morrisville Samp Army suffered their first defeat in Match 15, their bowlers put in another strong performance, taking eight wickets. South African Anrich Nortje took his second successive two-wicket haul and his pace is proving to be a major weapon against the batters.
TAD vs MSA Pre-Toss LineUps:
TAD vs MSA Team Updates:
TAD Team Updates
- Chris Lynn and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Alex Hales was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Brandon King and Ali Abid will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chris Lynn will lead the Team Abu Dhabi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- James Vince will do the Wicket Keeping for Team Abu Dhabi.
- Peter Hatzoglou and Andrew Tye will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Peter Hatzoglou is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
MSA Team Updates
- Moeen Ali and Johnson Charles will probably open the inning.
- David Miller will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Karim Janat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moeen Ali will lead the MSA as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Johnson Charles will do the Wicket Keeping for MSA.
- Anrich Nortje and Sheldon Cottrell will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be a very interesting game after Team Abu Dhabi got their first win in their last fixture with Morrisville Samp Army losing for the first time on Monday. We are expecting a close contest with both batting line-ups boasting quality players. However, we think that Morrisville Samp Army have the better bowlers and we are backing them to win this match.
Morrisville Samp Army are favorites to beat Team Abu Dhabi
TAD Key Players:
Ali Abid [DNB, 1]
Chris Lynn [31, 4, 14]
James Vince [18*, 26*, 37]
Naveen-ul-Haq [2W, 0W, 1W]
Andrew Tye [2W, 2W, 0W]
Peter Hatzoglou [1W, 1W, 2W]
MSA Key Players:
David Miller [2, 17*, 20*, 3]
Moeen Ali [42, 6, 0, 11]
Sheldon Cottrell [0W, 0W, 3W, 0W]
Anrich Nortje [2W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
Johnson Charles [20, 23, 58*, 7]
Dwaine Pretorius [3W, 1W, 1W, 3W]
TAD vs MSA Team Forms:
TAD Team Form:
Team Abu Dhabi are targeting a second successive win in the Abu Dhabi T10.
MSA Team Form:
Morrisville Samp Army had been in good form but are looking to return to winning ways after Monday’s defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Team Abu Dhabi (TAD) :
Alex Hales, Chris Lynn(c), James Vince, Brandon King, Kamran Atta(w), Amad Butt, Alishan Sharafu, Adil Rashid, Andrew Tye, Peter Hatzoglou, Naveen-ul-Haq, David Payne, Tymal Mills, Jamie Overton, Fabian Allen, Mustafizur Rahman, Philip Salt, Abid Ali, Darwish Rasooli, Carl DSouza
Morrisville Samp Army (MSA):
Johnson Charles(w), Moeen Ali(c), Karim Janat, David Miller, Shimron Hetmyer, George Garton, Basil Hameed, Dwaine Pretorius, Anrich Nortje, Ahmed Raza, Sheldon Cottrell, Obus Pienaar, Andries Gous, Bas de Leede, Kashif Daud, Akif Raja, Colin de Grandhomme