TKR vs BAR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TKR vs BAR CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 28 August, 04:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Although he only made 13 runs, Colin Munro was the only Trinbago Knight Riders batter to play with any fluency. He is a good tip for their highest run scorer against Barbados Royals. With the ball, Sunil Narine and Akeal Hosein both took 2-17 from four overs and we are backing Hosein to be the Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Shai Hope continued his excellent white ball form with 44 from 38 balls in the defeat to St Kitts & Nevis Patriots. He is a strong bet to be Barbados Royals’ highest run scorer against Trinbago Knight Riders. Oshane Thomas was the standout bowler in their opening game with 3-22 and is our recommendation for Barbados Royals’ top wicket taker.
- Both teams struggled to make sufficient runs in their opening games but we are backing that to change in this match. We predict Colin Munro and Shai Hope to be rivals for the player of the match award with Hope coming out on top.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch has been conducive to big scores so far in the tournament. We expect to see totals above 150 in this clash.
So far, all captains have elected to field first and insert the opposition in the tournament. We predict this will continue in this clash.
L, W, W W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
TKR Team News:
The champions from 2020 were always going to struggle to complete another perfect tournament. If they don’t pick up a win in this game then expect wholesale changes ahead of the following match. We predict the same XI will be in place for this game.
BAR Team News:
A new name for the team formerly known as the Barbados Tridents did not deliver a win in their opening match. Glenn Phillips has been in the UK for the last few months and may need a couple of games to get used to the conditions in the Caribbean.
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: TKR vs BAR CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
After losing their opening games, this match takes on added importance for both sides. Whichever team does not get a win in this clash will be struggling in the group stage. We are predicting a match with plenty of runs and Trinbago Knight Riders to come out on top.
TKR Key Players:
The off-spin bowler hit a very useful 20 from 17 balls at the top of the order against Guyana Amazon Warriors. Earlier, he had taken 2-17 with the ball.
The big hitting all-rounder hit only 2 from 7 balls in the opening game. He will come good very soon and may well do so in this game.
The left-arm spinner impressed with bat and ball against Guyana. He took 2-17 before ending unbeaten on 22 from 12 balls.
BAR Key Players:
The New Zealand batsman is famous for hitting boundaries in whichever franchise league he is in. Expect some big runs from the Barbados opener.
The West Indian has been in impressive batting form for over 18 months and looked good in the opening game.
The all-rounder and captain took 1 wicket and hit 10 runs against St Kitts & Nevis. He is a fine player and leader in any format.
TKR Team Form:
- After last year’s 100% record throughout the tournament, it is fair to say that Trinbago Knight Warriors are still in strong form.
BAR Team Form:
- The Barbados Royals have won only one of their last five games. They need to pick up an early win to get their campaign moving in CPL.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Chris Morris, Jason Holder, Thisara Perera, Mohammad Amir, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh, Azam Khan, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves, Ashley Nurse, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishop, Smit Patel.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Last FC Matches on this Ground:
1. England v New Zealand
NZ 378-10& 169-6
ENG 275-10 & 170-3
Pacer – 21
Spinner – 2
Rory Burns – 132R
Joe Root – 42R & 40R
Dominic Sibley – 69*R
Ollie Robinson – 4/75 & 3/26
Mark Wood – 3/81
James Anderson – 2/83
2. Middlesex v Hampshire
MID 172-10 & 101-10
HAM 208-10 & 66-3
Pacer – 33
Spinner – 0
3. Middlesex v Gloucestershire
MID 210-10 & 152-10
GLO 272-10 & 93-3
Pacer – 27
Spinner – 5
4. Middlesex v Surrey
SUR 154-10 & 130-10
MID 268-10 & 18-0
Pacer – 28
Spinner – 1
Rory Burns- 8R & 54R
Olie Pope – 22R & 32R
Pacer – 109
Spinner – 08
Players Form @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Stats:
ENG @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against IND:
IND @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against ENG:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.