TKR vs JAM Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TKR vs JAM CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 05 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Kieron Pollard is the only Trinbago Knight Riders batter to have hit a half-century so far in the tournament. He is a good bet for their highest run scorer in this game. Ravi Rampaul is the leading wicket taker in the competition with 13 dismissals. He is well worth backing as the Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Kennar Lewis has made useful contributions at the top of the order including 89 against Barbados Royals last month. He is a strong choice for Jamaica Tallawahs’ highest scoring batsman against Trinbago Knight Riders. With the ball, Migael Pretorius has taken a wicket in every game in the tournament and has 10 in total. The South African pace bowler is our tip for Jamaica’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- We expect this game to be won in the pace bowling departments of both sides. It may come down to who is the most lethal of Ravi Rampaul and Migael Pretorius. We are backing Rampaul to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Team totals at Warner Park have varied massively over recent games with scores of 98 all out and 224-2 coming within days of each other. A par score remains around 155-165 in Basseterre.
Both teams were put into bat by the opposition in their last games before losing. We expect both captains to choose to field first should they win the toss.
L W, L, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, L W L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
TKR Team News:
After the disappointment of their Super Over defeat to Guyana Amazon Warriors, Trinbago Knight Riders will be eager to return to winning ways in this game. A victory would see them move up to 2nd and put a different complexion on the CPL 2021 season so far.
JAM Team News:
Rovman Powell’s team came up against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, who were unstoppable at the time, in their last match. Trinbago Knight Riders should represent a more winnable fixture and we expect the Tallawahs to keep the same XI from the game against the Patriots..
Who will win today match: TKR vs JAM CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an entertaining encounter between two sides who are capable of posting large totals but have struggled to do so in back to back games. They both also have strike bowlers in form so there should be plenty of wickets. Our prediction is a win for Trinbago Knight Riders.
TKR Key Players:
the skipper continues to be the main source of runs for Trinbago. He has hit 10 fours and 8 sixes in the competition.
the New Zealand keeper-batsman has not had the distraction of keeping in the tournament and has faced 111 balls with the bat, the most of any Knight Riders players.
the pace bowler continues to take wickets in every one of Trinbago Knight Riders’ games. He has 13 wickets in total so far.
JAM Key Players:
the keeper-batsman opens the batting for Tallawahs and has hit 160 runs from 91 runs in the tournament so far.
the imposing all-rounder has hit a half-century and taken 4 wickets in the 2021 CPL. A big performance from Russell can not be far away.
the South African fast bowler has bowled his full complement of overs in each match and is a consistent wicket taker.
TKR Team Form:
- inconsistency has been the theme of Trinbago Knight Riders’ season with no successive wins or defeats in the 2021 CPL.
JAM Team Form:
- the Tallawahs have continued their inconsistent form from the 2020 season and are one of four teams who could jump up the table with a couple of successive victories.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite, Rovman Powell, Haider Ali, Chadwick Walton, Fidel Edwards, Qais Ahmad, Jason Mohammed, Migael Pretorius, Kennar Lewis, Ibrahim Zadran, Veerasammy Permaul, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts
GUY 166-3 STK 168-4
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 3
Mohammad Hafeez – 70(59)
Sherfane Rutherford – 59(34)*
Shimron Hetmyer – 52(35)
Devon Thomas – 31(29)
Evin Lewis – 30(28)
Paul Meekeren – 2/23(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/26(4)
2. St Lucia Zouks v Trinbago Knight Riders
STZ 157-5 TKR 152-3
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 2
Tim David – 43(32)
Tim Seifert – 40(16)*
Colin Munro – 40(46)
Roston Chase – 30(24)
Ravi Rampaul – 3/29(4)
3. Barbados Royals v Jamaica Tallawahs
BR 161-5 JT 146-9
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Glenn Phillips – 56(46)
Shamarh Brooks – 47(35)
Raymon Reifer – 31(20)*
Raymon Reifer – 3/31(4)
Veerasammy Permaul – 2/15(4)
Thisara Parera – 2/17(4)
Mohammad Amir – 2/23(4)
4.Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts and Patriots
GUY 146-8 STK 142-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 4
Evin Lewis – 62(39)
Devon Thomas – 55(54)
Chandrapaul Hemraj – 39(30)
Mohammad Hafeez – 38(31)*
Dominic Drakes – 3/26(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/33(4)
5. Barbados Royals v Trinbago Knight Riders
BR 122-10 TKR 125-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Keiron Pollard – 50(30)*
Azam Khan – 30(21)
Isuru Udana – 5/21(4)
Mohammad Amir – 3/21(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/13(3)
Pacer – 38
Spinner – 13
Batting First – 151
Batting Second – 147
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
TKR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
SLK@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Top Team Batsmens:
We recommend Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro and Kieron Pollard with the bat for Trinbago Knight Riders. Munro top scored for the Knight Riders in their last game.
Kennar Lewis, Chadwick Walton and Haider Ali are our tips with the bat for Jamaica Tallawahs. They all bat in the top three and have the most time to make a large score..
Top Team Bowlers:
With the ball, we are backing Ravi Rampaul, Sunil Narine and Isuru Udana for Trinbago Knight Riders. Rampaul is the leading wicket taker in the tournament.
The top bowlers for Jamaica Tallawahs are Migael Pretorius, Andre Russell and Fidel Edwards. Pretorius has been a constant threat with the ball in the 2021 CPL.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.