TKR vs SLK Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TKR vs SLK CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 14 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Captain Kieron Pollard hit his second half-century of the tournament in Trinbago’s final group stage game. He is our tip for their highest run scorer in the semi-final. With the ball, Ravi Rampaul took his 18th wicket of the competition on Sunday and is our tip for their top wicket taker against St Lucia Kings.
- St Lucia Kings posted 190-6 but were still beaten on Sunday by Barbados Royals. Devon Chase hit 56 from 38 to recapture the top spot in the run scorers list and is an excellent bet for Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. Jeavor Royal has 12 wickets in the tournament and is our recommendation to be St Lucia’s top wicket taker against Trinbago.
- We are predicting the all-rounders to be key in this match. Roston Chase is well worth backing to win the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Any score under 150 is well under par on this wicket at Warner Park. We expect both pace and spin bowlers to be expensive but to have opportunities for wickets.
Both teams are most comfortable when chasing a target. We expect both captains to insert the opposition in this semi-final.
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
TKR Team News:
- All the opposition sides will have had a sense of deja-vu after seeing Trinbago Knight Riders top the group stage of the CPL. However, the Knight Riders are not the same all conquering side from last year and their place in the last four was not confirmed until Sunday.
SLK Team News:
- Due to a groin injury, Captain Faf du Plessis missed the final group stage game, a defeat against Barbados Royals, but we expect him to return for this semi-final. Apart from that, we expect them to keep the same XI who scored 190-6 but were still beaten.
Who will win today match: TKR vs SLK CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent semi-final with both teams beating each other earlier in the tournament. Trinbago Knight Riders have the better record against St Lucia Kings and have been at this stage plenty of times in recent years. We back the Knight Riders to win and go through to the 2021 CPL Final.
TKR Key Players:
SLK Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The South African opener is one of only three players to hit a century in the 2021 CPL. He also has valuable experience of big games.
The all-rounder is the tournament’s leading run-scorer and has taken 9 wickets so far. His top score is 85.
The slow left-arm bowler has 12 wickets at an average of 13.50 with his best figures 3-19.
TKR Team Form:
- Trinbago Knight Riders come into the semi-final stage with three wins from their last four games.
SLK Team Form:
- Before Saturday’s defeat, the Tallawahs had won consecutive matches. Their confidence will have taken a dip but they are still playing good cricket.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Andre Fletcher(w/c), Rahkeem Cornwall, Roston Chase, David Wiese, Tim David, Keemo Paul, Samit Patel, Jeavor Royal, Alzarri Joseph, Wahab Riaz, Mark Deyal, Faf du Plessis, Usman Qadir, Keron Cottoy, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glenn, Kadeem Alleyne.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Trinbago Knight Riders
SRK 147-7 TKR 150-6
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 5
Keiron Pollard – 51(22)
Joshua De Silva – 50(45)
Ali Khan – 3/19(4)
Isuru Udana – 2/28(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/16(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Jamaica Tallawahs
GUY 142-7 JT 128-10
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 7
Romania Shepherd – 72(31)*
Romario Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Odean Smith – 3/20(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/0(2)
3. St Lucia v Barbados Royals
SLZ 190-6 BR 191-2
Pacer – 5
Spinner – 1
Roston Chase – 56(38)
Rakheem Cornwall – 40(26)
Andre Fletcher – 31(18)
Roston Chase – 1/35(3+1M)
4. Trinbago Knight Riders v St Kitts
TKR 159-7 STK 160-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 3
Evin Lewis – 102(52)*
Colin Munro – 47(34)
Chris Gayle – 35(18)
Jos Russ Jaggesar – 3/32(4)
Dominic Drakes – 3/33(4)
Pacer – 29
Spinner – 16
Batting First – 158
Batting Second – 158
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
TKR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
SLK@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Top Team Batsmens:
We are backing Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro and Kieron Pollard to be the top batsmen for Trinbago Knight Riders. Munro and Pollard have both contributed over 200 runs in the tournament.
For St Lucia Kings, our recommendations are Faf du Plessis, Andre Fletcher and Rosto2.n Chase with the bat. Chase has hit 4 half-centuries so far.
Top Team Bowlers:
Ravi Rampaul, Akeal Hosein and Ali Khan are our bowling tips for Trinbago Knight Riders. Khan took 3-19 in Sunday’s victory over St Kitts & Nevis Patriots.
The top bowlers for St Lucia Kings are Alzarri Joseph, David Wiese and Jeavor Royal. Wiese took 5-25 in Saturday’s win for the Kings.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.