TRA vs SUP Dream11 Prediction: Tips, Stats & Team for Women’s T20 Match
Match: TRA vs SUP T20 Match Prediction
Time: 23 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Womens T20 Challenge 2022
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
TRA vs SUP Info:
- Smriti Mandhana has hit 14 IT20 half-centuries and we are predicting her to be Trailblazers’ highest run scorer in this opening game of the competition.
- Sophia Dunkley has a reputation of being a key partnership breaker and she is our pick for Trailblazers’ top wicket taker against Supernovas.
- Alana King has shown her ability to perform on the biggest stage irrespective of if the wicket is meant to suit her. We are backing the Australian spinner to be Supernovas’ top wicket taker in this clash.
TRA vs SUP Live Streaming:
TV channels: 1st match of Womens T20 Challenge TRA vs SUP will start at 19:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather looks good and there are no chances of rain.
The surface at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium has favoured the batters as seen in the previous few games this season. It has been a belter of a track where the bowlers have found it really challenging to find their rhythm.
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, L, W, W
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
TRA vs SUP Team News:
TRA Team News:
Trailblazers will come in to this year’s tournament as the reigning champions after finishing top of the group on net-run-rate ahead of beating Supernovas in the final at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in 2020. They have plenty of star players in their squad this year with Smriti Mandhana, West Indian Hayley Mathews, Jemima Rodrigues and Enlgand’s Sophia Dunkley as the standout players. The Trailblazers certainly have an excellent array of players from multiple countries.
SUP Team News:
Supernovas lost the final in the last tournament and will be looking to exact revenge on Trailblazers in the tournament curtain raiser in Pune. Supernovas beat Trailblazers in a very tight group game to confirm their place in the final but could not overcome them again and went down by 16 runs in the 2020 final. Like Trailblazers, Supernovas have picked up some of the most talented players from across the globe, including Harmanpreet Kaur, Alana King, Deandra Dottin and Sophie Ecclestone.
TRA vs SUP Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: TRA vs SUP Womens T20 Match Fantasy Team
Trailblazers are favorites to beat Supernovas
TRA Key Players:
- Smriti Mandhana has an excellent T20I record with close to 2000 runs at a strike-rate of more than 120.
- Hayley Matthews will be a key player to watch out for in this T20 tournament. While talking about her T20I numbers, Hayley Matthews has scored more than 1000 runs and also taken as many as 58 wickets
- Jemimah Rodrigues [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Poonam Yadav [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
SUP Key Players:
- Supernovas captain Harmanpreet Kaur will have to take the onus and lead her side from the front in this T20 competition. Harmanpreet Kaur has scored an excellent total of more than 2300 runs from 121 matches.
- Sophie Ecclestone has picked up as many as 68 T20I wickets from 50 games at an impressive economy of less than 6
- Deandra Dottin has smashed more than 2600 runs and also taken a total of 61 wickets in T20I cricket.
- Sune Luus [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
TRA vs SUP Team Info:
TRA Team Updates:
- During the previous edition of the T20 tournament, the Trailblazers defeated Supernovas by 16 runs in the final encounter.
- Smriti Mandhana and Jemimah Rodrigues will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews will bat at the one-down position.
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- The likes of Jemimah Rodrigues, Smriti Mandhana, Hayley Matthews will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the Trailblazers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for Trailblazers.
- Poonam Yadav and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arundhati Reddy and Renuka Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The trio of Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav and Salma Khatun will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
SUP Team Updates:
- Supernovas have witnessed 2 losses and one loss in the recent while
- Priya Punia and Deandra Dottin will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Sune Luus will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Supernovas as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Supernovas.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alana King and Monica Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Sophie Ecclestone, Meghna Singh and Mansi Joshi will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Smriti Mandhana(C), Jemimah Rodrigues, Hayley Matthews, Sabbhineni Meghana, Richa Ghosh(WK), Sophia Dunkley, Salma Khatun, Arundhati Reddy, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav, Renuka Singh, Sharmin Akhter, Saika Ishaque, Priyanka Priyadarshini, Sujata Mallik, Shraddha Pokharkar.
Priya Punia, Deandra Dottin, Harleen Deol, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Sune Luus, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Pooja Vastrakar, Alana King, Monica Patel, Sophie Ecclestone, Mansi Joshi, Muskan Malik, Meghna Singh, Ayushi Soni, Chandu- Venkateshappa, Rashi Kanojiya.