TRT vs BPH Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TRT vs BPH The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 13 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
- Trent Rockets had a rare off-day with the bat against Oval Invincibles in their last game on Sunday. We expect Alex Hales, their leading run scorer, to top score for his side against Birmingham Phoenix. With the ball, Rashid Khan has 9 wickets in the tournament and is our tip for Rocket’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Birmingham Phoenix made 184-5 in their last game against Welsh Fire. However, leading scorer and captain Moeen Ali has been called up for England and so we are backing Will Smeed, who hit 65 not out from 38 balls against Welsh Fire, as Phoenix’s leading run scorer in this match. Imran Tahir became the second player to take a 5-wicket haul in the tournament last Monday. The South African spinner is our choice for Phoenix’s top wicket taker against Rockets.
- The team totals have not been huge at Trent Bridge in the tournament so we expect a shoot out between spinners Rashid Khan and Imran Tahir for the player of the match award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We expect a total of 130-140 to be a par score. The pace-off bowlers will have the most success at this venue.
Birmingham Phoenix may be tempted to bat first after being inserted by Welsh Fire on Monday. Trent Rockets will be happy to field first in this top of the table game.
D Arcy Short
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: TRT vs BPH The Hundred Fantasy Team
Trent Rockets will be out for revenge against Birmingham Phoenix in this match after it was their opponents who inflicted the first defeat on them earlier this month. Both are strong teams but we predict the loss of Moeen Ali will be too big for Birmingham Phoenix. We expect to see a win for Trent Rockets in this game.
TRT Key Players:
The opener has hit the most runs for his franchise in the competition. This is in spite of a golden duck in the first game and no half-century.
The all-rounder is a real strong force in limited-overs cricket. He has a top score of 46* and has taken 7 wickets in the Men’s Hundred so far.
The leg-spinner continues to cause problems for players from every side. His variations mean that batters are often reluctant to attack his bowling.
BPH Key Players:
The 19 year old opener has been in fine form in the Men’s Hundred. He has batted three times and contributed scores of 36, 45 and 65*.
With Moeen out of the side, the captaincy falls to Livingstone. He has had an excellent season in all formats and averages 40.00 in this tournament.
The South African spinner had a quiet start to the competition with only 2 wickets from his opening five games. However, he delivered a hat-trick and 5 wickets in the big win over Welsh Fire.
TRT Team Form:
- Two defeats from three games have seen Trent Rockets knocked from the top spot. They need to find their form again swiftly or they will fall away from the top three at the wrong time.
BPH Team Form:
- Birmingham Phoenix have won their last three games but all of those wins have been at Edgbaston. They are yet to pick up a victory away from home.
D Arcy Short, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Tom Moores(w), Samit Patel, Steven Mullaney, Lewis Gregory(c), Rashid Khan, Matthew Carter, Timm van der Gugten, Samuel Cook, Ben Cox, Luke Wright, Wahab Riaz, Marchant de Lange, Luke Wood
Finn Allen, Will Smeed, Liam Livingstone(c), Chris Benjamin(w), Benny Howell, Miles Hammond, Adam Milne, Tom Helm, Patrick Brown, Imran Tahir, Adam Hose, Dillon Pennington, Tom Abell, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Chris Cooke
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.