TRT vs MNR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TRT vs MNR The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 15 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
- Steven Mullaney top scored for Trent Rockets with 49 in Friday’s defeat against Birmingham Phoenix. We are backing Alex Hales as the highest run scorer for his team against Manchester Originals. With the ball, Sam Cook has taken 3 wickets from his two games in the tournament and is our tip for Trent Rockets’ top wicket taker in the match.
- Colin Munro has hit the most runs for Manchester Originals in the competition and is well worth backing for his teams’ leading run scorer in this game. Matt Parkinson has 7 wickets for the Originals and is a good bet for their top wicket taker in this clash.
- Runs will be at a premium in this fixture and we see the Alex Hales v Colin Munro head to head as the pivotal contest in the game. We are backing Hales to make the most runs and take the player of the match award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
166 was the winning total in the last fixture at Trent Bridge, we expect a score of 155 to be competitive in this match. Spinners have been successful on this pitch during the tournament.
With both sides in relatively poor form, we expect both captains to insert the opposition in this game if they win the toss.
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, N, W, N
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
Phil Salt (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: TRT vs MNR The Hundred Fantasy Team
Trent Rockets will be out for revenge against Birmingham Phoenix in this match after it was their opponents who inflicted the first defeat on them earlier this month. Both are strong teams but we predict the loss of Moeen Ali will be too big for Birmingham Phoenix. We expect to see a win for Trent Rockets in this game.
TRT Key Players:
The tall opener could only manage 13 from 7 balls in the defeat to Bimingham Phoenix. When he gets going the rest of the team can play around him.
The England international has two half-centuries in the competition so far but has gone three successive innings without going past 20.
The Afghan spinner went wicketless against Birmingham Phoenix. When at his best he delivers wickets and control for his side.
MNR Key Players:
The keeper batsman opens the innings and has reached double figures in his last five knocks although has not gone beyond 30 in this format.
Only Phil Salt has hit more boundaries than Munro for Manchester Originals in the tournament so far. Munro has the most runs for the franchise but is yet to make a half-century.
The England leg-spinner has delivered 7 wickets in the competition but only 2 across his last three games. A big performance from him is needed for his side.
TRT Team Form:
- The Rockets were top of the table and cruising towards the latter stages of the tournament before defeats started becoming the norm. They have forgotten how to win successive games.
MNR Team Form:
- The Originals have not tasted victory for three matches and need to get back to winning games again swiftly if they are to qualify for the play-off stage.
D Arcy Short, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Steven Mullaney, Samit Patel, Lewis Gregory(c), Tom Moores(w), Rashid Khan, Matthew Carter, Marchant de Lange, Samuel Cook, Timm van der Gugten, Ben Cox, Luke Wright, Sonny Baker
Philip Salt(w), Joe Clarke, Colin Munro, Colin Ackermann, Tom Lammonby, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Calvin Harrison, Tom Hartley, Lockie Ferguson, Steven Finn, Matthew Parkinson, Richard Gleeson, Jamie Overton, Sam Hain, Fred Klaassen
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.