TRT vs NOS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Mens Match-12 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: TRT vs NOS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 09 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Mens Match-12
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
N, W, W, W, L
W, N, W, W, L
TRT vs NOS Info:
- Alex Hales announced his international retirement last week but the right-handed opener is still one of the top openers in short format cricket. He is our tip for Trent Rockets’ highest run scorer against Northern Superchargers. Lewis Gregory took 3-19 in Match 1 and he is our pick for Trent Rockets’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Harry Brook struck 63 not out from 27 balls against Southern Brave and the England Test star is a strong choice for Northern Superchargers’ highest run scorer against Trent Rockets. Reece Topley took 3-30 on Sunday and the fast bowler is well worth backing as Northern Superchargers’ top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- After an excellent innings in Match 8, we expect Harry Brook to score over 31.5 runs in this match.
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on Sky Go and FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for some cloud on Tuesday afternoon and the temperature to be no higher than 18 degrees across this game.
Although there is the usual pace in the wicket, there is more in this pitch for the bowlers than in previous seasons. A par score will be no higher than 140.
Although Trent Rockets won when batting first at this venue on Sunday, we expect both teams to choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
TRT vs NOS Team NEWS:
TRT Team News:
Of the players unavailable for the opening game, Rashid Khan is out for the entire tournament and England Test batter Joe Root is not expected back for this match. Most pundits are expecting an unchanged Trent Rockets side for this clash.
NOS Team News:
There was one change to the Northern Superchargers line-up from their opening game no-result against Birmingham Phoenix to their victory over Southern Brave. Out went left-handed opening batter Adam Lyth with spinner Callum Parkinson coming in.
2. Dawid Malan
3. T K Cadmore(WK)
4. Colin Munro
5. Sam Hain
6. Lewis Gregory(C)
7. Daniel Sams
8. Imad Wasim
9. Luke Wood
10. Matthew Carter
11. Samuel Cook
2. Matthew Short
3. Harry Brook
4. David Wiese
5. Adam Hose
6. Saif Zaib
7. Wayne Parnell(C)
8. Callum Parkinson
9. Adil Rashid
10. Reece Topley
11. Brydon Carse
TRT vs NOS Team Combo:
TRT Team Info –
- Alex Hales and Dawid Malan will probably open the inning.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Colin Munro and Sam Hain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lewis Gregory will lead the Trent Rockets as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will do the Wicket Keeping for Trent Rockets.
- Imad Wasim and Matthew Carter will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Luke Wood and Samuel Cook will lead the pace attack of his team.
NOS Team Info –
- Tom Banton and Matthew Short will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harry Brook will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- David Wiese and Adam Hose will handle the middle-order batting.
- Wayne Parnell will lead the NOS as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Tom Banton will do the Wicket Keeping for NOS.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Reece Topley and Wayne Parnell will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both the Rockets and the Superchargers have beaten Southern Brave already in the tournament and this should be a really close contest. There is a high level with both batters and bowlers on both teams and it would be no surprise if the two sides enjoyed times when they were on top in this match. Overall, we are backing Trent Rockets to win a very tight fixture.
TRT vs NOS Key Players:
The 34 year old played 156 times for England and hit seven centuries in white ball internationals. He is particularly strong driving down the ground.
The middle-order batter has been in fine domestic form in both the T20 Blast and the County Championship. He hit 63 in Match 1 of The Hundred 2023.
The bowling all-rounder has an excellent white ball record across all venues and countries. He dismissed Devon Conway, Tim David and James Fuller against Southern Brave.
The young batter has an excellent white ball record across various T20 tournaments and was in brilliant form in the win over Southern Brave.
The Australian finished last year’s Big Bash League as the second leading run scorer and hit the most runs for the Superchargers on Sunday.
The tall left-arm England international is always tough to face even on a flat wicket. He dismissed Finn Allen, Leus du Plooy and Tim David in the last game.
TRT vs NOS Team Forms:
TRT Team Form:
Trent Rockets were very good in their victory over a strong Southern Brave side and have plenty of individual players in strong form.
LNS Team Form:
Northern Superchargers are unbeaten in the tournament so far and dominated Southern Brave from start to finish in the last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Trent Rockets (TRT) Squad:
Tom Kohler-Cadmore (wk), Lewis Gregory (c), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Colin Munro, Sam Hain, Imad Wasim, Daniel Sams, Matthew Carter, Luke Wood, Sam Cook, Joe Root, Samit Patel, Brad Wheal, Tom Moores, John Turner, Rashid Khan
Northern Superchargers (NOS) Squad:
Matthew Short, Tom Banton (wk), Harry Brook, Adam Hose, Saif Zaib, David Wiese, Brydon Carse, Wayne Parnell (c), Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Callum Parkinson, Adam Lyth, Ben Stokes, Ollie Robinson, Matthew Potts, Bas de Leede