Trent Rockets vs Oval Invincibles The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: TRT vs OVI Match Prediction
Time: 17 Aug, 11:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Match
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
TRT vs OVI Dream11 Prediction:
- Dawid Malan made only nine runs at Edgbaston on Monday evening but has been in fantastic form in the tournament. He has already scored two unbeaten half-centuries and we are backing him to be Trent Rockets’ highest run scorer against Oval Invincibles. Luke Wood took 3-17 and blew away Birmingham Phoenix’s top order in the last match. He is our pick for Trent Rockets’ top wicket taker.
- Will Jacks became the second player to hit a century in The Hundred on Sunday and the opener is a strong choice for Oval Invincibles’ highest run scorer against Trent Rockets. With the ball, Reece Topley took 3-24 against Southern Brave and he is our tip for Oval Invincibles’ top wicket taker on Wednesday.
- With 13 sixes from three games in this year’s competition, we recommend backing Will Jacks as the Player to Score Most Sixes in this game.
TRT vs OVI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions with the temperature no higher than 19 degrees during this match. The humidity level will increase markedly towards the end of the game.
Pace bowlers have picked up more wickets than spinners at this venue across white ball fixtures this year. We expect a par score of 160+ in this match.
Both teams will back themselves to chase down a total in this clash. The captains will want to field first and avoid any potential dew or humidity in the field in the second innings.
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, L, L
✅✅ ✅ ❌❌
TRT vs OVI Team News:
TRT Team News:
Sam Cook came in for Luke Fletcher in the only change for Trent Rockets from their win over Manchester Originals before their clash with Birmingham Phoenix at Edgbaston. Joe Root has missed the last two games and will be unavailable for this game due to the Test Match at Lord’s.
OVI Team News:
Captain and keeper batter Sam Billings returned to the side alongside Will Jacks and Mohammed Hasnain ahead of the game with Southern Brave at the Kia Oval on Sunday. Jack Haynes, Matthew Milnes and Hilton Cartwright dropped out and we anticipate the Invincibles to be unchanged for this match.
TRT vs OVI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: TRT vs OVI The Hundred Match Fantasy Team
This is a game which will capture the attention of all fans of the Men’s Hundred and also wider cricket fans due to the personnel on display. Both teams are within touching distance of the top of the table and have had strong seasons so far. We are backing Trent Rockets to win a tight match.
Trent Rockets are favorites to beat Oval Invincibles
TRT Key Players:
with 16 fours and 13 sixes, the England international is the leading run scorer in the tournament. He has hit scores of 88 not out and 98 not out and a hundred can not be that far away.
the Australian began the competition with figures of 3-31 and 3-24 but it was his batting which caught the eye on Monday. He hit 55 not out from 25 balls at Edgbaston.
the 27 year old left arm pace bowler came very close to winning his first England cap earlier this year and dismissed Will Smeed, Miles Hammond and Moeen Ali on Monday evening.
OVI Key Players:
the newspaper columns were full of praise and talk of an England call-up for the 23 year old after he hit 108 not out from 48 balls. It is the highest score in both seasons of the competition.
the West Indian white ball specialist went wicketless for the first time in the tournament on Sunday. However, he only conceded 19 runs from 20 balls and is in second place in the wickets list.
the tall English left-arm pace bowler was the pick of the bowlers for his side in their last game. He dismissed Quinton de Kock, Alex Davies and Tim David against Southern Brave.
TRT vs OVI Team Form:
TRT Team Form:
- Trent Rockets suffered their first defeat of this season in their seven-wicket loss against Birmingham Phoenix in the last match.
- They scored 145 runs while batting first with Daniel Sams scoring an unbeaten 55 runs off 25 balls and skipper Lewis Gregory smashed 35 off 22.
- Trent Rockets are now placed in the fourth position with six points from the opening four matches.
- Alex Hales and Dawid Malan will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will bat at the one-down position.
- Colin Munro and Ian Cockbain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lewis Gregory will lead the Trent Rockets as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will do the Wicket Keeping for Trent Rockets.
- Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Luke Wood and Samuel Cook will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Luke Wood was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
OVI Team Form:
- Oval Invincibles beat Southern Brave by seven wickets in their last match. Star pacer Reece Topley took three wickets to restrict the Brave to just 142 runs.
- The young opener Will Jacks smashed unbeaten 108 runs off just 48 balls to guide the Invincibles to a big win with 18 balls remaining.
- Oval Invincibles sit in the second position in the league table with six points from the opening three matches.
- Jason Roy and Will Jacks will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Sam Billings and Jordan Cox will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Billings will lead the Oval Invincibles as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Oval Invincibles.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Curran and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Tom Kohler-Cadmore (wk), Ian Cockbain, Colin Munro, Lewis Gregory (c), Samit Patel, Daniel Sams, Luke Wood, Sam Cook, Tabraiz Shamsi, Luke Fletcher, Steven Mullaney, Joe Root, Marchant de Lange, Matthew Carter, Tom Moores
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Rilee Rossouw, Sam Billings (c & wk), Jordan Cox, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Sunil Narine, Danny Briggs, Reece Topley, Mohammad Hasnain, Hilton Cartwright, Jack Haynes, Matt Milnes, Rory Burns, Jack Leaning, Saqib Mahmood, Nathan Sowter, Patrick Brown.