TRT-W vs BPH-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TRT-W vs BPH-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 13 August, 08:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
- Sammy-Jo Johnson is the leading wicket taker in the Women’s Hundred. She is a good pick for Trent Rockets Women’s top wicket taker against Birmingham Phoenix Women.
- Only Jemima Rodrigues and Hayley Matthews have scored more runs than Nat Sciver in the Women’s Hundred. Sciver is well worth backing as Trent Rockets Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Kirstie Gordon has 9 wickets in the tournament so far. The slow left-arm bowler is an excellent choice for Birmingham Phoenix Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. Northern Superchargers Women hit 149-7 at this venue last month and we anticipate a total of around 130 to be par on this wicket.
Rachel Priest (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Amy Ellen Jones
Who will win today match: TRT-W vs BPH-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
Birmingham Phoenix Women were unstoppable against Welsh Fire Women at Edgbaston on Monday but Trent Rockets Women in Nottingham will be a completely different proposition. We are backing the home side to win this game and move to the head of the chasing pack in the Women’s Hundred.
TRT-W Key Players:
Priest scored 354 runs at an average of 35.40 in the last season of WBBL, whereas she bats at the top-order. [This Tournament: 110 Runs].
Sciver has scalped 70 T20I wickets at an economy of 6.31, whereas she has scored 1668 runs with the bat. [This Tournament: 190 Runs and 3 Wickets].
Sciver has scalped 96 T20I wickets at an economy of 5.53, whereas she has scored 503 runs with the bat. [This Tournament: 104 Runs and 4 Wickets].
Johnson scalped 22 wickets at an economy of 6.63 in the last WBBL season, whereas she scored 108 runs with the bat. She will also open the innings. [This Tournament: 71 Runs and 12 Wickets].
BPH-W Key Players:
Jones scored 160 runs at an average of 53.33 in Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas she will open the innings here. [This Tournament: 156 Runs and 1 Wicket].
Verma has scored 147 runs at an average of 29.40 in the Hundred, whereas her S/R has been 136.11].
Gordon scalped nine wickets in four games of Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas her economy was 2.75. [This Tournament: 9 Wickets].
TRT-W Team Form:
- Trent Rockets are placed in fourth position in the table with seven points to their name. They have won three out of six games and lost two with one being washed out. The Rockets got off to a shaky start, losing both of their opening games, but have bounced back to win three matches.
BPH-W Team Form:
- Birmingham Phoenix, on the other hand, are in sixth position with four points to their name. They have managed to win only two out of six games. The Phoenix need a win to stay alive in the competition. They found form in the last game as they were ruthless against Welsh Fire, winning the game by 10 wickets.
Rachel Priest(w), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Natalie Sciver(c), Katherine Brunt, Heather Graham, Sarah Glenn, Emily Windsor, Abigail Freeborn, Kathryn Bryce, Lucy Higham, Georgia Davis, Teresa Graves, Ella Claridge, Nancy Harman, Michaela Kirk, Alicia Presland
Birmingham Phoenix Women:
Shafali Verma, Evelyn Jones, Katie Mack, Amy Ellen Jones(w/c), Erin Burns, Georgia Elwiss, Gwenan Davies, Emily Arlott, Phoebe Franklin, Kirstie Gordon, Abtaha Maqsood, Thea Brookes, Marie Kelly, Ria Fackrell, Isabelle Wong, Ellyse Perry
Trent Rockets Womens:
Birmingham Phoenix Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Amy Ellen Jones
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.