TRT-W vs MNR-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: TRT-W vs MNR-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 15 August, 08:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
- Sammy-Jo Johnson can not stop herself from taking wickets in the tournament. We are backing her as Trent Rockets Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Nat Sciver has over 200 runs in the competition. She is our choice for Trent Rockets Women’s leading run scorer against Manchester Originals Women.
- Captain Kate Cross has bowled well throughout the Women’s Hundred. She is our tip for Manchester Originals Womens’ top wicket taker in this game.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. A score of 125-7 was not enough for the home side in the last game at this venue. We expect a total of 140 to be par on this pitch.
Rachel Priest (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: TRT-W vs MNR-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
4th v 7th would usually mean a victory for the home side but Manchester Originals Women must be given respect after their big win over Northern Superchargers on Thursday. However, we think that Trent Rockets Women have the better players and are backing a home win.
TRT-W Key Players:
Natalie Sciver is the leading run-scorer had scored 54 runs.
Katherine Brunt had also scored 20 runs at a strike rate of 71.42.
Piepa Cleary is the best bowler had picked up 2 wickets.
MNR-W Key Players:
Lizelle Lee is the leading run-scorer had scored 68 runs.
Mignon du Preez:
Mignon du Preez had also scored 24 runs at a strike rate of 88.88.
Linsey Smith is the best bowler had picked up 1 wicket.
TRT-W Team Form:
- Trent Rockets Women remained in 4th place after their home defeat to Birmingham Phoenix Women on Friday evening. As a result, the table is very bunched up with 2nd – 6th separated by only two points. In Friday’s game, Abi Freeborn, who had previously made 19 runs from four innings in the competition, top scored for Trent Rockets Women with 30 from 23 balls. In reply, Birmingham Phoenix reached their target with 6 balls remaining and 3 wickets in hand. Sammy-Jo Johnson took 3 wickets for the second successive game to take her tally in the tournament up to 15 dismissals.
MNR-W Team Form:
- Manchester Originals Women are next to bottom of the Women’s Hundred Table but are only three points from 2nd placed Oval Invincibles Women. They won their last game on Thursday evening when they thrashed Northern Superchargers Women by 8 wickets, reaching their target with 14 balls remaining. Kate Cross took 3-19 to take her to 10 wickets in the tournament so far as the Superchargers were restricted to 126-5 from 100 balls. Lizelle Lee made 68 from 40 balls, her highest score of the competition and her first half-century.
Sammy-Jo Johnson, Rachel Priest(w), Natalie Sciver(c), Katherine Brunt, Heather Graham, Abigail Freeborn, Sarah Glenn, Kathryn Bryce, Emily Windsor, Lucy Higham, Georgia Davis, Ella Claridge, Nancy Harman, Michaela Kirk, Alicia Presland, Teresa Graves
Manchester Originals Women:
Lizelle Lee, Emma Lamb, Mignon du Preez, Cordelia Griffith, Sophie Ecclestone, Alice Dyson, Eleanor Threlkeld(w), Kate Cross(c), Natalie Brown, Alex Hartley, Hannah Jones, Georgie Boyce, Danielle Collins, Laura Jackson
Trent Rockets Womens:
Manchester Originals Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.