Trent Rockets vs Oval Invincibles The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: TRT-W vs OVI-W Match Prediction
Time: 17 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
TRT-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Elyse Villani has a top score of 100 not out in the WBBL and hit 33 runs from 25 balls on Monday. The opener is our tip for Trent Rockets’ highest run scorer in this game. Alana King has five wickets in the competition and the Australian spinner is well worth backing as their top wicket taker against Oval Invincibles.
- Lauren Winfield-Hill is the second highest run-scorer in the tournament at this stage. She has hit 16 boundaries in two innings and she is our pick for Oval Invincibles’ highest run scorer against Trent Rockets. With the ball, Mady Villiers took 1-35 from 20 balls on Sunday and she is a strong choice for Oval’s top wicket taker at Trent Bridge.
- She has been the most dangerous bowler in the 2022 Women’s Hundred and we recommend backing Alana King to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
TRT-W vs OVI-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be a very overcast afternoon in Nottingham throughout this match. The temperature will not go above 19 degrees during the game.
Although pace bowlers have taken lots of wickets on this surface this summer, there has always been plenty of turn for the spinners as well. We predict a par score to be in the region of 150-160.
Oval Invincibles have chosen to field first in both of their games so far. We predict that both teams will want to bat second as they seek to get back to winning ways.
L, W, L, L, N
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
TRT-W vs OVI-W Team News:
TRT-W Team News:
After being absent due to personal reasons against Manchester Originals for Match 3, captain Nat Sciver was back leading the team against Birmingham Phoenix. She took the place of 20 year old medium pacer, Sophie Munro who did not bat or bowl in the opening game.
OVI-W Team News:
After a dominant nine wicket victory with 16 balls remaining over Northern Superchargers, the Invicibles made two changes for the game against Southern Brave. Out went skipper Dane van Niekerk and Alice Capsey (ankle injury) with Marizanne Kapp and Aylish Cranstone coming in.
TRT-W vs OVI-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: TRT-W vs OVI-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
With the heatwave around the UK coming to an end, this game will seem like the teams are playing in a different country compared to their previous matches. We are predicting a tight match with both sides desperate to put the defeat in the previous fixture behind them. Overall, we are backing Oval Invincibles to win.
Oval Invincibles Women are favourites to beat Trent Rockets Women
TRT-W Key Players:
The Australian opener didn’t take long to find her feet in the tournament. She hit five fours and scored at a strike-rate of 132 against Birmingham Phoenix.
The skipper returned to the team after missing the opening match and delivered with both bat and ball. She hit a run a ball 31 before getting the wicket of her opposite number, Sophie Devine.
After her hat-trick exploits on Saturday, the Australian spinner had to settle for just the wicket of Eve Jones at Edgbaston on Monday.
OVI-W Key Players:
The keeper-batter has already notched up 99 runs in the tournament. She hit four fours and finished with a strike-rate of 131.57 against Southern Brave.
the powerful all-round New Zealander struck 46 runs from 34 balls in the opening match and followed up with a strike-rate of 187.50 in her eight balls at The Oval on Sunday.
the off-spinning bowling all-rounder got the big wicket of Smriti Mandhana against Southern Brave. She came into the tournament after taking eight wickets from four games in the 2022 Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy.
TRT-W vs OVI-W Team Info:
TRT-W Team Updates:
- Trent Rockets lost against Birmingham Phoenix in the last match by eight wickets.
- Elyse Villani and Natalie Sciver scored 30-plus knocks but the Rockets managed to score only 116 runs while batting first.
- Alana King and Natalie Sciver took a wicket each but the Phoenix easily managed to win the match by eight wickets and with nine balls remaining.
- Elyse Villani and Bryony Smith will probably open the inning.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position.
- Mignon Du Preez and Marie Kelly will handle the middle-order batting.
- Natalie Sciver will lead the Trent Rockets Women as a Captain.
- Abigail Freeborn will do the Wicket Keeping for Trent Rockets Women .
- Alana King will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Natalie Sciver and Georgia-Davis will lead the pace attack of her team.
OVI-W Team Updates:
- Oval Invincibles also lost their latest clash against Southern Brave by a narrow margin of 12 runs.
- The Braves scored 153 runs while batting first with Sophia Smale taking the highest two wickets.
- The in-form batter Lauren Winfield scored the highest 25 runs for the Invincibles as they failed 12 runs short of the target.
- Suzie Bates and Lauren Winfield will probably open the inning.
- Lauren Winfield is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aylish Cranstone will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Kira Chathli will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suzie Bates will lead the OVI-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Kira Chathli will do the Wicket Keeping for OVI-W.
- Sophia Smale and Eva Gray will lead the pace attack of her team
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Oval Invincibles Women:
Lauren Winfield-Hill (wk), Suzie Bates (c), Aylish Cranstone, Marizanne Kapp, Mady Villiers, Kira Chathli, Kirstie White, Eva Gray, Ryana Macdonald Gay, Shabnim Ismail, Sophia Smale, Alice Capsey, Dane van Niekerk, Emma Jones, Danielle Gregory, Emily Windsor, Grace Gibbs, Natasha Farrant
Trent Rockets Women
Bryony Smith, Elyse Villani, Natalie Sciver (c), Mignon du Preez, Marie Kelly, Abigail Freeborn (wk), Katherine Brunt, Alana King, Sarah Glenn, Kathryn Bryce, Georgia Davis, Sophie Munro, Meg Lanning, Ella Claridge, Alexa Stonehouse, Emma Marlow.