TV vs TB Dream11 Prediction for Tips & Dream11 Team for Women’s T20 Match
Match: TV vs TB T20 Match Prediction
Time: 26 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Womens T20 Challenge
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
TV vs TB Preview:
- Laura Wolvaardt has been in fantastic batting form all year and is well worth backing as Velocity’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Kate Cross is a very consistent bowler irrespective of the conditions and we expect to see her as Velocity’s top wicket taker against Trailblazers.
- Smriti Mandhana top scored for Trailblazers against Supernovas and she is our tip for their highest run scorer against Velocity.
TV vs TB Live Streaming:
TV channels: 3rd match of Womens T20 Challenge TV vs TB will start at 7:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there wont be any threat of rain during the match.
The match will be played at MCA Stadium, Pune. In Tuesday’s game, pace bowlers Kate Cross and Deandra Dottin returned the best figures and we expect the pitch to be to their liking in this clash.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌✅ ❌
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
TV vs TB Team News:
TV Team News:
Velocity won their first game of the 2022 tournament with a 7-wicket win over Supernovas in Pune on Tuesday afternoon. After winning the toss and choosing to field first, Velocity reduced Supernovas to 18-3 from 3.5 overs but they then let them off the hook as Taniya Bhatia and Harmanpreet Kaur launched a fightback. Kate Cross took 2-24 from her 4 overs but overall the team will be disappointed that Supernovas were able to post 150-5. However, they chased down the target thanks to 51 from both Shafali Verma and Laura Wolvaardt.
TB Team News:
Trailblazers, who won the last Women’s T20 Challenge in 2020, must win this game and effect a net-run-rate swing to qualify for this year’s final. They lost their opening game on Monday by 49 runs to Supernovas and have a tough mountain to climb against a very strong Velocity team. Trailblazers could only restrict Velocity to 163 from their 20 overs with off-spinner Hayley Matthews returning figures of 3-29. In reply, they made 114-9 and collapsed from 63-1 to 94-9 from the eighth to the 17th over.
TV vs TB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: TV vs TB Womens T20 Match Fantasy Team
Velocity are favourites to beat Trailblazers
TV Key Players:
- Laura Woolvardt remained not out on 51 runs off 35 deliveries in the last game , She is a wonderful talent and will be crucial in this match as well.
- Deepti picked one wicket in four overs and also opened the bowling along with Kate Cross. She made 24 runs off 25 deliveries and finished the match.
- Ayabonga Khaka [PTs: 18, CR: 9]
- Radha Yadav [PTs: 37, CR: 8.5]
- Shafali Verma [17, ]
TB Key Players:
- Hayley Matthews gave away 29 runs in 4 overs and picked 3 wickets. With the bat, Matthews made 18 runs off 14 deliveries and added 39 runs for the first wicket.
- Smriti Mandhana made 34 runs off 23 deliveries. However, her innings didn’t help the team as they lost that match. Mandhana would be hoping to deliver a memorable performance in this game.
- Jemimah Rodrigues [PTs: 32, CR: 9]
- Poonam Yadav [PTs: 36, CR: 8.5]
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad [PTs: 37, CR: 9]
- Salma Khatun [PTs: 60, CR: 8.5]
TV vs TB Team Info:
TV Team Updates:
- Velocity won their first game against Supernovas by 7 wickets after chasing a target of 151 runs in 18.2 overs.
- Both Shafali Verma and Laura Wolvaardt scored half-centuries for Velocity.
- Another win will help Velocity reach to the first position in the points table.
- Shafali Verma and Laura Wolvaardt will probably open the inning.
- Yastika Bhatia will bat at the one-down position.
- Nattakan Chantam and Deepti Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Deepti Sharma will lead the Velocity as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Velocity.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kate Cross and Ayabonga Khaka will lead the pace attack of his team.
TB Team Updates:
- Trailblazers played the opening game of the tournament against Supernovas and lost the match by 49 runs.
- Supernovas posted a total of 163 runs in 20 overs while batting first. In reply, Trailblazers could make only 114 runs.
- Only four batters could make a double-digit score for Trailblazers. To play the final, they need to win this game by a significant margin.
- Smriti Mandhana and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position.
- Sophia Dunkley and Sharmin Akhter will handle the middle-order batting.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the Trailblazers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for Trailblazers.
- Hayley Matthews and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Renuka Singh and Arundhati Reddy will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shafali Verma, Laura Wolvaardt, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Nattakan Chantam, Deepti Sharma(C), K P Navgire, Sneh Rana, Radha Yadav, Kate Cross, Ayabonga Khaka, Maya Sonawane, Pranavi Chandra, Aarti Kedar, Simran Dil Bahadur, Shivali Shinde(WK), James Keerthi.
Smriti Mandhana(C), Hayley Matthews, Jemimah Rodrigues, Sophia Dunkley, Sharmin Akhter, Richa Ghosh(WK), Salma Khatun, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Arundhati Reddy, Renuka Singh, Sabbhineni Meghana, Saika Ishaque, Priyanka Priyadarshini, Sujata Mallik, Shraddha Pokharkar.