UAE vs Afghanistan
3rd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
UAE vs AFG Dream11 Prediction:
- UAE’s batting stalwart Mohammed Waseem’s took the game away from Afghanistan during powerplay overs after registering a blistering knock of 91(50). He scored runs at a record-breaking strike rate of nearly 190 which blew the Afghani bowlers away. He is our top tip for UAE’s highest run scorer against Afghanistan in the 3rd T20I. Zahoor Khan was the pick of the bowlers for the UAE in the second game. He kept the Afghani batsmen in check and earned figures of 2/25 which didn’t allow Afghanistan to post a big total. He is our pick for UAE’s top wicket-taker in the 3rd T20I.
- Najibullah Zadran was the top scorer in the last game for Afghanistan. His innings of 37(29) came at a strike rate of 129 and added some valuable runs to Afghanistan’s impoverished first innings total. We are backing him to be Afghanistan’s highest run scorer in this match. The Afghanistan all-rounder Karim Janat was the only wicket taker in the last game who took a prize wicket of Mohammed Waseem by denying a well-deserved century. Being capable both with the bat and the ball he is our strong choice for Afghanistan’s top wicket-taker against UAE.
- After being a consistent performer in both the T20Is, we recommend backing Mohammed Waseem to score over 21.5 runs in this clash.
UAE vs AFG Live Streaming:
This match will be live ESPN Star and Willow TV online.
Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather in Abu Dhabi is expected to be reasonable around 25 C with clear skies and no chances of rain. Humidity is predicted to be at around 60% and can shoot up during the day.
The pitch at Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a flat deck, especially ideal for batting. As time progresses the surface is expected to slow down a fraction which will bring slow bowlers into the game.
With the surface expecting to aid both the bowlers and the batsmen, the toss may not play a very crucial role in deciding the outcome of the game. Keeping in mind the way the pitch behaved in the first two games, either captain would want to bat first and put enough runs on the board.
UAE vs AFG TEAM NEWS:
UAE Team News:
UAE will be looking to go unchanged as all their players are in fine form and are rising up to the occasion whenever needed.
AFG Team News:
After sustaining an embarrassing defeat in Saturday’s fixture, we are likely to see some forced changes primarily in their bowling department which led them down very badly.
UAE vs AFG Pre-Toss LineUps:
UAE vs AFG Team Updates:
UAE Team Updates –
- Waseem Muhammad and Vritiya Aravind will probably open the inning.
- Waseem Muhammad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- CP Rizwan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Basil Hameed and Rohan Mustafa will handle the middle-order batting.
- CP Rizwan will lead the United Arab Emirates as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Vritiya Aravind will do the Wicket Keeping for United Arab Emirates.
- Rohan Mustafa and Aayan Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Junaid Siddique and Zahoor Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
AFG Team Updates –
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Afsar Zazai and Najibullah-Zadran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Najibullah-Zadran was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rashid-Khan will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fareed Malik and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
With the series evenly poised at 1-1 up, both Afghanistan and the UAE have all to play for in the final match of the Abu Dhabi Friendship Series. An anticipation of an easy win for Afghanistan is less likely as UAE have shown that they have the required firework to counter the Afghan aggression. However, with experience on their side, we recommend Afghanistan to marginally sneak in with a narrow series victory but UAE will try everything possible to prevent that from happening at their home turf.
Afghanistan are favorites to beat UAE
UAE Key Players:
Muhammad Waseem –
Waseem has been one of the most consistent and lethal batsmen for the UAE in white ball cricket of late. He has amassed 595 runs in 14 innings at an average of 42.50. He blasted his way through and played a blinder of an innings scoring 91 of just 50 deliveries, taking his side to an emphatic victory. Besides, his lethal strike rate of over 150 coupled with powerful strokeplay can give sleepless nights to many high quality bowlers.
Vriitya Aravind –
The Indian-origin wicket-keeper batsman is a rising young star and is also one of the leading run-getters for the UAE. He is usually known to play the anchoring innings and played his part very well in the last game by hitting the winning runs for his side. Besides, he has a steady batting average of around 29 in T20I. In his short T20 career, he achieved a top score of 97* which proves that once he settles down, he can dominate the bowlers and play the long innings.
Chundangapoyil Rizwan –
The UAE skipper emerged as the highest run-scorer for his side in the 1st T20I and remained till the end to see his side home. The Kerala-born batter played a well-composed innings of 48(41) which included 2 sixes and fours a piece. After missing out on a well-deserved half-century, we expect him to bounce back again and notch up yet another useful innings for his side.
AFG Key Players:
Najibullah Zadran –
Zadran is a powerful hitter of the ball and his strike rate in T20I is at a staggering high of 141.51. He has a prolific T20I record averaging 32.21 with a top score 0f 73. He demonstrated his worth in the last game and scored a useful 37(29) to get his side to a face saving total.
Karim Janat –
Known for his all-round capabilities with the bat and the ball, Janat is a true asset for his side. He has played some useful cameos for his team in the past. In the first game, he showed his maturity and scored 53(38) in tricky conditions which helped Afghanistan earn a win after they had lost their way in the middle overs. In the second game, he emerged as the only wicket taker chipping in with the ball with figures of 1/13 in his 2 overs.
Rashid Khan –
The T20 stalwart needs no introduction as he is in the form of his life. Crafty leg spinner and a useful lower-order pinch hitter, Rashid delivers both with the bat and the ball. Although he went wicketless in the last game, he bowled very economically and dried up the runs significantly when the UAE batters were looking to go ballistic. Compared to his team mates, Khan looked the most threatening bowler and conceded only 16 in his 4 allotted overs.
UAE vs AFG Team Form:
UAE Team Form –
UAE have finally managed to secure a second T20I win against a full-member nation in a while now. They appear more threatening than ever and are looking to go all guns blazed against a highly experienced Afghan side.
AFG Team Form –
Afghanistan has had a topsy turvy ride so far in this series. They won the opening game convincingly and lost the second won in a very embarrassing fashion. They will need to regroup again ahead of this fixture and get things right this time around.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
UAE vs AFG SQUAD:
Waseem Muhammad, Vritiya Aravind(WK), CP Rizwan(C), Basil Hameed, Rohan Mustafa, Aayan Khan, Zawar Farid, Alishan Sharafu, Junaid Siddique, Zahoor Khan, Akif Raja, Ansh Tandon, Fahad Nawaz, Muhammad Jawad-Ullah, Sanchit Sharma, Karthik Meiyappan
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Afsar Zazai(WK), Najibullah-Zadran, Karim Janat, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid-Khan(C), Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fareed Malik, Nijat Masood, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Zahir Khan, Fazal Haq, Noor Ahmad, Rahmat Shah, Sediqullah Atal, Gulbadin Naib, Abdul Rahman, Bilal Sami, Nangeyalia Kharote, Shahidullah Kamal