UP-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
UP Warriors vs Delhi Capitals
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-20
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
UP-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Grace Harris is averaging 72.00 across the tournament and we expect the Australian to be the highest run scorer for UP Warriorz in this match. Sophie Ecclestone is the leading wicket taker in the tournament is our choice to be the top wicket taker for UP Warriorz.
- Meg Lanning is the leading run scorer in the WPL and she is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against UP Warriorz. Jess Jonassen took 2-25 at the DY Patil Stadium on Monday evening and the spinner is a strong selection as Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With a lowest score of 39 in the WPL, we recommend backing Grace Harris to hit over 31.5 runs in Match 20.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin with a few clouds in Mumbai but the majority of the second half of the match will be played under clear skies.
This pitch remains more batter friendly than the DY Patil Stadium’s surface. We expect a par score to be over 185 in this game.
The last two matches have been won by the team batting second at this venue. We predict that both teams will want to field first in this fixture.
UP-W vs DC-W TEAM NEWS:
UP-W Team News:
After their five wicket victory over the previously unbeaten Mumbai Indians in Match 15 on Saturday, most observers were not surprised to see UP Warriorz line-up with the same team on Monday. We anticipate the same team to be selected for this clash.
DC-W Team News:
Poonam Yadav retained her place in the Delhi Capitals side ahead of Monday’s win over Mumbai Indians but conceded 18 runs from her only over. As a result we expect her to be left out of the team for this game against UP Warriorz.
UP-W vs DC-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Devika Vaidya
3. K P Navgire
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Grace Harris
6. Deepti Sharma
7. Sophie Ecclestone
8. Simran Shaikh
9. Parshavi Chopra
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. Rajeshwari Gayakwad
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Alice Capsey
4. Jemimah Rodrigues
5. Marizanne Kapp
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Radha Yadav
10. Shikha Pandey
11. Poonam Yadav
UP-W vs DC-W Team Updates:
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Devika Vaidya will probably open the inning.
- K P Navgire will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Grace Harris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sophie Ecclestone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Marizanne Kapp will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shikha Pandey and Arundathi Reddy will lead the pace attack of her team.
With the group stage ending, fans of the WPL will already be looking forward to an exciting play-off stage. This match should be an excellent example of the amount of talent and top quality there is on offer in this tournament. We are expecting a very close game as both teams have their match-winners playing to a very high level. Overall, we expect Delhi Capitals to have the edge and are predicting them to win.
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat UP Warriorz
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
The Australian captain of the team has made only 21 runs from her last three innings but her talent is not in doubt and she is in eighth place in the leading run scorers in the competition.
Grace Harris –
The batting all-rounder is the only player in the WPL 2023 to have score over 200 runs without facing 130 balls. She could well be a match-winner again in this game.
Sophie Ecclestone –
Although she did not pick up a wicket until the final over of the innings on Monday, Ecclestone continued her record of at least one wicket in each WPL game. Furthermore, she hit the winning runs in the match.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
The Australian captain continued her strong form across the tournament with 32 not out from 22 balls in the victory over Mumbai Indians.
Marizanne Kapp –
It was another strong performance from the South African on Monday. Although she was not required to bat, she took 2013 from four overs with the ball.
Jess Jonassen –
The Australian left-arm orthodox bowler has been in great form ahead of this game. She has taken four wickets from her last two matches.
UP-W vs DC-W Team Form:
UP-W Team Form –
UP Warriorz are coming into form ahead of the play-offs and are looking to secure their third straight win in this game.
DC-W Team Form –
The Capitals have won three of their last four matches and are now top of the table.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
UP-W vs DC-W SQUAD:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh(WK), Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Sobhana Asha, Preeti Bose, Indrani Roy(WK), Komal Zanzad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Erin Burns, Dane Van Niekerk
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humeira Kazi, Pooja Vastrakar, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Priyanka Bala(WK), Dhara Gujjar, Neelam Bisht