UP-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
UP Warriorz vs Gujarat Giants
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 05 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-3
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai, India
UP-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Alyssa Jean Healy averages 24.4 with the bat and has scored a career best of 148* in WT20I. She is our top pick for UP Warriorz’s highest run-getter in this match. Sophie Ecclestone was the pick of the bowlers for Eng-W in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup and ended her campaign with 11 wickets at an astounding economy rate of 4.15 RPO. She is our top pick for UP Warriorz’s highest wicket-taker in this match.
- Dayalan Hemalatha was the highest run getter for her side which was brutally decimated by MI Women on Saturday’s fixture. She scored 29 off 23 deliveries which included one four and two sixes. She is our top pick for Gujarat Giant’s highest run-getter in this match. Tanju Kanwar was by far the most economical bowler from the last game with figures of 1/12. She is our top pick for Gujarat Giant’s highest wicket-taker in this match.
- After registering an outstanding performance in the Women’s T20 Word Cup, we expect Sophie Ecclestone to pick over 2.5 wickets in this game.
UP-W vs GUJ-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather at Navi Mumbai is expected to be mostly sunny throughout the day with temperatures reaching to a maximum of 38 C. However, in the night the temperature would plummet to 25 C with fair amount of moisture expected to be around 30%.
The pitch at DY Patil will have something for the bowlers as it will offer some bounce for pacers and grip for the spinners. But as the night progresses, the dew factor is anticipated to kick in making life difficult for the bowlers.
The average first innings score at this venue is 160 and the teams batting second have won more games compared to the teams batting first. With dew expected to creep in at the latter stage of the game, either captain would prefer batting second and would like to save themselves from the hassle of fielding in slippery conditions.
UP-W vs GUJ-W TEAM NEWS:
UP-W Team News:
Warriorz have 6 overseas players being led by the Aussie skipper Alyssa Healy.
GUJ-W Team News:
Giants also have 6 overseas players in their line up being captained by yet another aussie played named Beth Mooney. Deandra Dottin has been ruled out of WPL 2023 and Kim Garth has been named as her replacement.
UP-W vs GUJ-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. K P Navgire
3. Shweta Sehrawat
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Grace Harris
6. Deepti Sharma
7. Devika Vaidya
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Shabnim Ismail
10. R Gayakwad
11. Anjali Sarwani
2. B Mooney(WK)(C)/S Dunkley
3. Harleen Deol
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Annabel Sutherland
6. Dayalan Hemalatha
7. Sneh Rana
8. Georgia Wareham
9. Tanuja Kanwer
10. Monica Patel
11. Mansi Joshi
UP-W vs GUJ-W Team Updates:
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and K P Navgire will probably open the inning.
- Shweta Sehrawat will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Grace Harris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shabnim Ismail and Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Beth Mooney will probably open the inning.
- Sophia Dunkley will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harleen Deol and Ashleigh Gardner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Beth Mooney will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Beth Mooney will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Sneh Rana and Ashleigh Gardner will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sneh Rana is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Georgia Wareham and Tanuja Kanwer will lead the pace attack of her team.
Both teams have a high chance of winning this game. They are well balanced on paper and have some exceptional match winners in their side that can take the game away from the opposition on any given day. But our win predictor reckons UP Warriorz to come right on top of Gujarat Giants as they have the experience and expertise of high-quality players that have recently performed well in the Women’s T20 World Cup in South Africa.
UP Warriorz are favorites to beat Gujarat Giants.
UP-W Key Players:
The Aussie wicket keeper batter has prolific WT20I record and has delivered for her national side on numerous occasions. Alyssa Healy has transformed herself into one of the most destructive batters in the world. She has scored over 2000 WT20I runs and has achieved a career best of 148* which blew Sri Lanka Women away.
Tahlia McGrath –
McGrath is one of the finest all-rounders Australia has ever produced in recent times. She averages 61.5 with the bat and 18.53 with the ball making her one of the most dangerous all rounders in the history of WT20 cricket.
Sophie Ecclestone –
A slow left-arm spinner renowned for her accuracy and economy, Sophie Ecclestone became the world’s No. 1-ranked T20I bowler – according to the ICC – at the age of just 20. Eccelestone ended her World Cup Campaign with 11 wickets and at a staggering economy rate of just under 6 RPO.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Beth Mooney –
Beth Mooney has developed into one of the most consistent batters in the game with a versatility that can see her take any role in the order while she is also a wicketkeeper. She has registered a career best of 117* and has an astounding batting average of over 40. Besides, she also has the ability to switch gears as a batter depending on the game situation making her a very dynamic batter.
Sophia Dunkley –
An enterprising batter and bouncy legspinner, Sophia Dunkley made her England debut at the 2018 Women’s World T20 in the West Indies. She has a formidable batting average of 24.14 in WT20I with a career best of 61*. Once she gets going, she is surely a player to watch out for.
Ashleigh Gardner –
Gardner has been in dream form off late. Her recent heroics in South Africa helped her earn the player of the tournament award for her side. In terms of her batting, she has a career best of 93 with a formidable batting average of 28. Whereas, in terms of her bowling she recorded a career best of 5/12 at an impressive bowling average of just under 20. Known for her genuine all-round abilities with the bat and the ball, Gardner can become a true asset for any side or franchise.
UP-W vs GUJ-WC/VC Option:
- Sophie Ecclestone [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Deepti Sharma [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Alyssa Healy [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Beth Mooney [PTs: 2, CR: 9]
- Ashleigh Gardner [PTs: 35, CR: 9]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
UP-W vs GUJ-W SQUAD:
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy(WK)(C), K P Navgire, Shweta Sehrawat, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Sophie Ecclestone, Shabnim Ismail, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Anjali Sarwani, Simran Shaikh, Soppadhandi Yashasree, Parshavi Chopra, Laxmi Yadav(WK), Lauren Bell
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sabbhineni Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Beth Mooney(WK)(C), Harleen Deol, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sneh Rana, Georgia Wareham, Tanuja Kanwer, Monica Patel, Mansi Joshi, Sushma Verma(WK), Ashwani Kumari, Kim Garth, Parunika Sisodia, Shabnam Shakil, Hurley Gala