WAS vs LEI Dream11 Prediction for English T20 Blast Match
Match: WAS vs LEI T20 Match Prediction
Time: 02 June, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: English T20 Blast Match
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston
WAS vs LEI Info:
- Opener Paul Stirling is the third highest run scorer in this season’s tournament. He is our pick for Warwickshire’ highest run scorer in this match.
- Danny Briggs has picked up 7 wickets so far in the competition. He is our tip for Warwickshire’ top wicket taker against Leicestershire Foxes.
- 23 year old opener Scott Steel hit his fourth T20 half-century on Wednesday evening. He is a strong choice for Leicestershire Foxes’ highest run scorer against Warwickshire.
WAS vs LEI Live Streaming:
TV channels: The match of English T20 Blast WAS vs LEI will start at 11:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather forecasts a mostly cloudy day.
The match will be played at Edgbaston, Birmingham. Pace bowlers have had the most success on this pitch in the T20 Blast so far this season and we expect a par score to be around 185.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, L, L, W
❌✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
WAS vs LEI Team News:
WAS Team News:
Warwickshire have had an excellent start to the 2022 Vitality Blast and have beaten Northamptonshire Steelbacks, Derbyshire Falcons and Durham over their first three games. The win over Durham on Sunday was at Edgbaston and was based on a very strong bowling performance from the Bears. Of the six bowlers used, only Jacob Bethell went wicketless with Henry Brookes taking 3-38. With the bat, after a top order wobble, Chris Benjamin’s 68 not out from 36 balls saw them home with 19 balls and 5 wickets remaining.
LEI Team News:
Leicestershire Foxes have lost to Durham, Derbyshire Falcons and Northamptonshire Steelbacks with their only victory coming in Leeds against Yorkshire Vikings last Sunday. Their most recent defeat was to Northamptonshire Steelbacks by 42 runs on Wednesday evening in a high scoring contest. Spinner Rehan Ahmed was the only bowler for Foxes to take a wicket and to keep his economy rate below 10. Opener Scott Steel top scored with 64 runs from 45 balls but the Foxes never looked likely to reach their target.
Alex Davies (wk)
Carlos Brathwaite (c)
Lewis Hill (wk)
Colin Ackermann (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon
Who will win today’s match: WAS vs LEI English T20 Blast Match Fantasy Team
Leicestershire Foxes were outplayed by Northamptonshire Steelbacks from start to finish on Wednesday and we expect them to struggle to keep pace with Warwickshire in this game. Overall, we are predicting a fourth straight victory for Warwickshire
WAS Key Players:
- Paul Stirling: This Irish opener had a fantastic start to the tournament as he scored 164 runs in three innings so far at an average of 54.67 with a strike rate of 207.59. Warwickshire will hope that this batter continues his excellent form to win more matches in the tournament.
- Danny Briggs: Danny Briggs enjoyed a good tournament so far by picking up seven wickets in three matches at an economy of 6.16 with an average of 10.00. His slow left-arm orthodox bowling may come in handy once again in this match to restrict opponents to a moderate total.
- Carlos Brathwaite: Carlos Brathwaite was able to play a decent role in the last match after scoring 23 runs followed by 1 wicket which could lead to a stronger form on this surface which makes him a crucial contributor.
LEI Key Players:
- Rishi Patel: Rishi Patel was brilliant in his last game which earned him 57 runs at a strike rate of 154.05 which should be channeled into a stronger performance considering his improved form.
- Ben Mike: Ben Mike (9.0 Cr) can create consistent runs and wickets as witnessed in his recent matches which can allow him to maintain his current form with an improved focus.
- Naveen-ul-Haq: Naveen-ul-Haq finally picked amazing momentum in the last match as he was able to find 4 wickets at an economy rate of 8.50 along with 2 catches in the last match.
WAS vs LEI Team Info:
ESS Team Updates:
- The win over Durham on Sunday was at Edgbaston and was based on a very strong bowling performance from the Bears. Of the six bowlers used, only Jacob Bethell went wicketless with Henry Brookes taking 3-38. With the bat, after a top order wobble, Chris Benjamin’s 68 not out from 36 balls saw them home with 19 balls and 5 wickets remaining.
LEI Team Updates:
- Their most recent defeat was to Northamptonshire Steelbacks by 42 runs on Wednesday evening in a high scoring contest. Spinner Rehan Ahmed was the only bowler for Foxes to take a wicket and to keep his economy rate below 10. Opener Scott Steel top scored with 64 runs from 45 balls but the Foxes never looked likely to reach their target.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Paul Stirling, Jacob Bethell , Alex Davies (wk), Robert Yates, Adam Hose, Chris Benjamin, Carlos Brathwaite (c), Henry Brookes, Danny Briggs, Jake Lintott, Craig Miles, Sam Hain, Nathan McAndrew, Ethan Brookes, Oliver Hannon-Dalby.
Hamish Rutherford, Scott Steel, Arron Lilley, Lewis Hill (wk), Colin Ackermann (c), Rishi Patel, Ben Mike, Rehan Ahmed, Callum Parkinson, Roman Walker, Naveen-ul-Haq, Will Davis, Gavin Griffiths, Louis Kimber.