WEF vs LNS Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WEF vs LNS The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 18 August, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
- Welsh Fire’s latest defeat was to Southern Brave who reached their target with 13 balls remaining. Tom Banton top scored with 36 from 20 balls at the top of the order last Wednesday and is our tip for Welsh Fire’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Qais Ahmad has 8 wickets from 7 games and is a strong choice for Welsh Fire’s top wicket taker against London Spirit.
- Eoin Morgan hit 41 from 20 balls including 5 sixes in the last game for London Spirit. We are backing the captain to be the highest run scorer in this game. Brad Wheal has 6 wickets from two games in the tournament and is an excellent option for London Spirit’s top wicket taker against Welsh Fire.
- We see a key battle between Tom Banton and Brad Wheal for the player of the match. We expect the London Spirit bowler to take the play of the match award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Welsh Fire hit 165-4 in their first home game of the tournament, a total which hasn’t been bettered. We expect any score over 150 to be enough to win this match.
Eoin Morgan has changed his usual approach and opted to bat first recently. We predict Spirit to bat first irrespective of who wins the toss.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
Adam Rossington (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: WEF vs LNS The Hundred Fantasy Team
The battle for the wooden spoon ends the Men’s Hundred group stage. Both teams expected to have far stronger tournaments but have been stung by England Test call ups. We are predicting a final show of some Ben Duckett runs but another defeat for Welsh Fire.
WEF Key Players:
The young keeper-batsman has struggled for runs in the competition but made his highest score in the last game. A quick-fire half-century would put his team in a very strong position.
No player has scored more runs in the Men’s Hundred than Duckett, a commendable achievement considering how poor the team has performed.
The spinner took 4 wickets in Welsh Fire’s opening game of the tournament and has the most dismissals for the team in the tournament.
LNS Key Players:
The England captain has not had success with the bat that we all expected in this tournament. However, he hit his highest score in the last game.
The right arm fast-medium bowler has been a breath of fresh air since getting called up for the games against Oval Invincibles and Manchester Originals, taking 6 wickets in the process.
The young leg-spinner has also not been as effective as many hoped in the competition. However, he has 5 wickets from 5 games.
WEF Team Form:
- It all looked so good for Welsh Fire on July 27 when they won their second successive game to begin the tournament. Since then it has been defeats all the way.
LNS Team Form:
- The Lord’s based side have struggled throughout the competition but have perked up in recent games. That said, they have lost four of their last five games.
Tom Banton(w), Ian Cockbain, Ben Duckett(c), Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Graeme White, Qais Ahmad, Luke Fletcher, Matt Milnes, David Payne, Leus du Plooy, Joshua Cobb, Jake Ball, David Lloyd, Ryan Higgins, Matthew Critchley
Adam Rossington(w), Luis Reece, Josh Inglis, Joe Cracknell, Eoin Morgan(c), Ravi Bopara, Roelof van der Merwe, Blake Cullen, Bradley Wheal, Mason Crane, Joe Denly, Jade Dernbach, David Wiese, Mohammad Amir
Welsh Fire Men’s:
London Spirit Men:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.