WEF-W vs LNS-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WEF-W vs LNS-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 18 August, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
- Hayley Matthews has hit 33 boundaries for Welsh Fire Women in the tournament and is the only player for the franchise to have hit a half-century. She is our pick for Welsh Fire Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Heather Knight has scored 180 runs for London Spirit Women in the competition. She is a good choice for London Spirit Women’s highest run scorer against Welsh Fire Women.
- Deepti Sharma has taken 8 wickets in the Women’s Hundred, twice as many as any of her team-mates. She is worth backing as London Spirit Women’s top wicket taker in this game
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. Welsh Fire Women hit 124-1 from 88 balls at the end of July, the highest total in the tournament at the venue. We predict a winning total of 115+ in this match.
WEF-W Team News:
- Welsh Fire Women are stuck on the bottom of the Women’s Hundred table in 8th and need a huge win in this game if they are to move up and finish in 7th. During the tournament, Welsh Fire Women have won only two games and lost five matches including a 39 run defeat to top of the table Southern Brave Women in their last fixture. The writing was on the wall after the Southern Brave Women openers put on over 100 for the first wicket and eventually posted 166-3 from 100 balls. Hayley Matthews took her 8th and 9th wickets in the innings but was outscored by Bryony Smith, Georgia Redmayne and captain Sophie Luff with the bat. Their last win came on August 2nd.
LNS-W Team News:
- London Spirit Women come into this game off the back of a 8 wicket defeat by Oval Invincibles Women on Saturday. The loss made a 3rd place finish extremely unlikely for the Lord’s based side who need rain to intervene in Tuesday’s game before securing a big victory in this match if they are to progress. Tammy Beaumont (42) and captain Heather Knight (34) shared a 76 run partnership for the 2nd wicket, but after the pair were separated, the final 38 balls delivered only 23 runs. With the ball, only Charlie Dean and Sophie Munro took a wicket each as Oval Invincibles reached their target with 13 balls remaining.
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: WEF-W vs LNS-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
Although this game will see the bottom two in the Women’s Hundred go head to head, a win for London Spirit Women will see them jump up the table to a respectable, maybe even top three, finish. We are predicting a comprehensive win for the visitors in this match
WEF-W Key Players:
Smith scored 152 runs at an average of 38.00 in Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas she scalped seven wickets in bowling. [This Tournament: 124 Runs and 4 Wickets].
Redmayne scored 357 runs at an average of 32.45 in the last season of WBBL, whereas she bats at the top-order. [This Tournament: 152 Runs].
LNS-W Key Players:
Dottin has scored 2627 T20I runs at an average of 26.27, whereas she has scalped 61 wickets in bowling. [This Tournament: 134 Runs and 3 Wickets].
Knight scored 223 runs at an average of 74.33 in Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas she scalped a wicket in bowling. [This Tournament: 180 Runs and 2 Wickets].
Sharma has scalped 56 T20I wickets at an economy of 6.09, whereas she has scored 470 runs with the bat. [This Tournament: 77 Runs and 8 Wickets].
WEF-W Team Form:
- Key players of WEF-W are Hayley Matthews, Georgie Redmayne and Piepa Cleary.
- Hayley Matthews is a batting all-rounder who has scored 214 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 122.39, with 30 fours and 3 sixes. She also picked up 9 wickets in 7 matches at an average of 18 and an economy rate of 7.0.
- Georgie Redmayne is a left-handed and wicket-keeper batswoman who has scored 152 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 102.51, with 15 fours.
- Piepa Cleary is a right-arm medium bowler who has picked up 5 wickets in 7 matches at an economy rate of 8.3.
LNS-W Team Form:
- Key players of LNS-W are Heather Knight, Deandra Dottin and Deepti Sharma.
- Heather Knight is a batting all-rounder who has scored 180 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 123.8, with 23 fours and one six. She is a skipper for LNS-W team.
- Deandra Dottin is a batting all-rounder who has scored 134 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 105.14, with 19 fours and 3 sixes.
- Deepti Sharma is a batting all-rounder who has picked up 8 wickets in 7 matches at an average of 13 and an economy rate of 5.8.
Bryony Smith, Hayley Matthews, Georgia Redmayne, Sarah Taylor(w), Sophie Luff(c), Alice Macleod, Piepa Cleary, Georgia Hennessy, Katie George, Nicole Harvey, Alex Griffiths, Hannah Baker, Amy Gordon, Natasha Wraith, Bethan Ellis, Lauren Filer
London Spirit Women:
Naomi Dattani, Tammy Beaumont(w), Heather Knight(c), Deandra Dottin, Danielle Gibson, Deepti Sharma, Chloe Tryon, Charlotte Dean, Freya Davies, Sophie Munro, Alice Monaghan, Grace Scrivens, Susie Rowe, Aylish Cranstone, Amara Carr
Welsh Fire Womens:
London Spirit Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.