WEF-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Women Match-2 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: WEF-W vs MNR-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 02 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Women Match-2
Venue: Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
L, W, L, L, L
L, W, L, L, W
WEF-W vs MNR-W Info:
- Joe Clarke has been in excellent T20 form over the last few seasons and we are backing him to be Welsh Fire’s highest run scorer against Manchester Originals. David Payne is an accurate and effective left-arm pace bowler. He is our pick for Welsh Fire’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Jos Buttler is one of the most destructive white ball openers in the world and he is our tip for Manchester Originals’ highest run scorer against Welsh Fire. Josh Little impressed in the Indian Premier League for Gujarat Titans and the Irish left-armer is a strong choice for Manchester Originals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With the ability to destroy opposition bowling attacks, we recommend choosing Jos Buttler to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather seems cloudy and there are chances of rain as well.
The match will be played at Sofia Gardens, Cardiff. This pitch always gives some assistance to the bowlers although the batters can take advantage of short straight boundaries.
WEF-W vs MNR-W Team NEWS:
WEF-W Team News:
Similar to their male counterparts, Welsh Fire Women finished bottom of the table in the Women’s Hundred in the 2022 competition. However, the side have recruited a good group of players for this year’s tournament and we expect them to be much more competitive.
MNR-W Team News:
Although Manchester Originals won only two matches across their campaign in 2022, they finished only two points from the playoff positions. With a strong squad ahead of this year’s tournament, many pundits are expecting a top three finish as a minimum.
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Sophia Dunkley
4. Sarah Bryce(WK)
5. Laura Kimmince
6. Alex Griffiths
7. Georgia Elwiss
8. Alex Hartley
9. Freya Davies
10. Shabnim Ismail
11. Georgia Davis
1. Laura Wolvaardt
2. Emma Lamb
3. Ami Campbell
4. Deandra Dottin
5. Kathryn Bryce
6. Amara Carr(WK)
7. Amanda Wellington
8. Fi Morris
9. Sophie Ecclestone(C)
10. Phoebe Graham
11. Laura Jackson
WEF-W vs MNR-W Team Combo:
WEF-W Team Info –
- Tammy Beaumont and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Sophia Dunkley will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sarah Bryce and Laura Kimmince will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tammy Beaumont will lead the Welsh Fire Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Sarah Bryce will do the Wicket Keeping for Welsh Fire Women.
- Shabnim Ismail and Georgia Davis will lead the pace attack of her team.
MNR-W Team Info –
- Laura Wolvaardt and Emma Lamb will probably open the inning.
- Ami Campbell will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Deandra Dottin and Kathryn Bryce will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sophie Ecclestone will lead the MNR-W as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Amara Carr will do the Wicket Keeping for MNR-W.
- Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of the team. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Amanda Wellington and Laura Jackson will lead the pace attack of her team.
All eyes will be on this fixture on Wednesday afternoon with cricket fans eager to see whether Welsh Fire can finally get a win and if Manchester Originals are looking as strong as last year. We are predicting a close contest with Welsh Fire being far more competitive. However, overall, we are backing Manchester Originals to win.
WEF-W vs MNR-W Key Players:
Welsh Fire Women
WEF-W Team Batting
Welsh Fire Women have some very strong batters in their squad with West Indies’ Hayley Matthews, Australia’s Laura Harris and England’s Tammy Beaumont leading the way. Beaumont will captain the side and has been in excellent form this summer.
WEF-W Team Bowling
With the ball, we expect Welsh Fire Women’s main threat to come from South Africa’s Shabnim Ismail who is one of the quickest bowlers in women’s cricket. Alex Hartley is a very accurate slow left-arm orthodox bowler who had played for England 32 times.
Manchester Originals Women
MNR-W Team Batting
Manchester Originals Women’s main run scorer is expected to be the South African opener Laura Wolvaardt who has impressed at international level across all formats in recent years. Scotland’s Kathryn Bryce alongside Emma Lamb are also rated highly.
MNR-W Team Bowling
Skipper Sophie Ecclestone is widely recognised as the best spinner in women’s cricket at the moment and she will form a dangerous spin duo with Amanda Jade Wellington who was the leading wicket taker in the tournament last year with 17 dismissals.
WEF-W Team Form:
Welsh Fire Women won only one of their six matches across the 2022 Women’s Hundred.
MNR-W Team Form:
Manchester Originals Women won only one of their last four fixtures as part of an overall disappointing season.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Welsh Fire Women Squad:
Hayley Matthews, Ella McCaughan, Laura Harris, Tammy Beaumont(c), Alex Griffiths, Sophia Dunkley, Sarah Bryce(w), Chloe Skelton, Georgia Elwiss, Shabnim Ismail, Alex Hartley, Freya Davies, Claire Nicholas, Emily Windsor, Kate Coppack
Manchester Originals Women Squad:
Laura Wolvaardt, Deandra Dottin, Amara Carr(w), Ami Campbell, Emma Lamb, Sophie Ecclestone(c), Kathryn Bryce, Katie George, Fi Morris, Phoebe Graham, Laura Jackson, Mahika Gaur, Liberty Heap, Eleanor Threlkeld, Amanda Wellington