WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20i Match
Match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 03 Jul, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20i Match
Venue: Windsor Park – Roseau, Dominica
WI vs BAN Info:
- The West Indies captain was very disappointed when the umpires called off the opening IT20 of the series and he will be determined to put on a show for the Dominica crowd on Sunday. He is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. Romario Shepherd took 3-21 from 3 overs on Saturday and we expect him to be West Indies’ top wicket taker in this IT20.
- Shakib Al Hasan top scored for Bangladesh with 29 runs from 15 balls in the opening game. He is a strong choice for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this game. Mustafizur Rahman will have enjoyed putting his feet-up on Saturday and will have been encouraged by the returns of the West Indies pace bowlers. He is our pick for their top wicket taker in this fixture.
- We only got to see him in action with the bat on Saturday and it was no surprise to see Shakib Al Hasan produce the most runs for Bangladesh. Irrespective of if he is on the winning side, we predict he will perform with bat and ball and expect to see him take the Player of the Match Award.
WI vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will again be a chance of rain interrupting the match. Expect to see plenty of cloud cover with the temperature in the high 20s throughout.
There was something in the wicket for all different types of bowlers in the opening game and we expect batters to struggle with their timing again in this match. A par score will be no higher than 175.
With the humid conditions and the pitch under covers, Nicholas Pooran chose to field first on Saturday. We predict that both captains will choose to field first in similar conditions on Sunday.
N, L, L, L, W
N, L, W, L, L,
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
With no bowler sending down more than 3 overs on Saturday and none of the batters getting an opportunity to face a ball, it would be a big surprise if there are any changes to the West Indies side for this second IT20. Odean Smith was expensive but he should be given another opportunity in this match.
BAN Team News:
Although we did not get a chance to see how West Indies would do with the bat in the same conditions, Bangladesh’s efforts with the bat seemed under par on Saturday. There will be plenty of call from fans to make changes to the line-up but, having batted once on the pitch, it makes sense to go with the same XI in this game.
1. Brandon King
2. Kyle Mayers
3. N Pooran(WK)(C)
4. Rovman Powell
5. Shamarh Brooks
6. Devon Thomas(WK)
7. Akeal Hosein
8. Odean Smith
9. Obed McCoy
10. Romario Shepherd
11. Hayden Walsh
1. Munim Shahriar
2. A Haque(WK)
3. Shakib Al Hasan
4. Liton Das(WK)
7. Afif Hossain
8. Mahedi Hasan
9. Nasum Ahmed
10. Shoriful -Islam
11. M Rahman
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
After the disappointment of the no result on Saturday, we expect both teams to be desperate to put on a show for the supporters in Dominica in this game. We predict that bowlers will dominate but are backing a batter or two to stand up and be counted. Overall we expect West Indies to win this match.
West Indies are favorites to beat Bangladesh
WI Key Players:
Although he did not have the wicket-keeping gloves on Saturday, he still took a catch to dismiss Litton Das. He will be looking to go beyond his highest IT20 score of 70 in this game.
The bowling all-rounder has produced plenty of eye-catching batting in short format cricket over the last 12 months. In the first IT20 he dismissed Litton Das, Mahmudullah and Mahedi Hasan.
It only took three balls for the imposing left-arm paceman to get a wicket on Saturday. He was dangerous throughout his 2 overs and will be again in this match.
BAN Key Players:
Without the distraction of keeping wicket, we expected more than the 9 runs from 14 balls on Saturday. Das has centuries in Tests and ODIs with five half-centuries in this format.
Shakib Al Hasan:
Batting at number three, the all-rounder impressed with four boundaries, two fours and two sixes, in the first game. He has not scored an IT20 half-century since 2019 and will be keen to do so in this game.
Although they are not identical players, Rahman will have been impressed with how left-arm quick, Obed McCoy, bowled on Saturday. Rahman has taken 249 international wickets.
WI vs BAN Team Info:
WI Team Updates:
- In their last home series, West Indies beat England by 3-2, and will be confident of their abilities.
- The likes of Kyle Mayers and Shamarh Brooks have been in good form, while Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell will be the experienced players for the home team.
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position.
- Rovman Powell and Shamarh Brooks will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Obed McCoy and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAN Team Updates:
- Bangladesh tied their last T20I series against Afghanistan.
- The key player Mushfiqur Rahim will be unavailable for the team. They will rely on the contribution of seasoned campaigners Liton Das and Shakib Al Hasan.
- Munim Shahriar and Anamul Haque will probably open the inning.
- Mosaddek Hossain will bat at the one-down position.
- Liton Das and Shakib Al Hasan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liton Das was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mahmudullah will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Anamul Haque will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Mahedi Hasan and Mahmudullah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Shoriful -Islam will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Devon Thomas(WK), Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Obed McCoy, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Keemo Paul, Dominic Drakes.
Munim Shahriar, Anamul Haque(WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das(WK), Nurul-Hasan(WK), Mahmudullah(C), Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Shoriful -Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Shohidul Islam.