WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 3rd T20i Match
Match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 07 Jul, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
WI vs BAN Info:
- Brandon King hit 57 runs from 43 balls at the top of the order on Sunday and we expect him to be West Indies’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Obed McCoy took 2-37 from 4 overs and is our tip for the top wicket taker for West Indies against Bangladesh in Guyana.
- Shakib Al Hasan scored 68 not-out from 52 balls in the second IT20 and the former skipper is our pick for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker against West Indies in this match. Mustafizur Rahman should get more from the Guyana pitch and is well worth backing as Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Obed McCoy has been in fine form in this format across the globe and is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
WI vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a chance of scattered thunderstorms across the opening hour of the game but the rest of the contest should be dry with a high of 28 degrees.
This surface is not the fastest or bounciest in the Caribbean. That said, there will still be runs on offer and we predict a par score to be 160.
The last IT20 at this venue saw Pakistan win the toss and choose to field. We predict that both skippers will do the same in this match.
W, NR, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌❌
L, NR, L, W, L,
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
The home side were forced into one change from the abandoned first IT20 in Dominica on Saturday to the game on Sunday. In came Keemo Paul with Devon Thomas missing out with a slight injury. Skipper Nicholas Pooran took the gloves and we expect the same XI in this match.
BAN Team News:
Anamul Haque and Mosaddek Hossain came into the Bangladesh team for Sunday’s game with Munim Shahriar and Nasum Ahmed missing out. Bangladesh have not impressed with the bat in either Saturday or Sunday’s games but they do not have squad depth to make any worthwhile changes.
N Pooran (c) (wk)
Shakib Al Hasan
Nurul Hasan (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
Both teams are hoping to emerge from a period of poor form in order to challenge at the 2022 T20 World Cup in Australia later this year. West Indies have been much the better team in the series and we expect that to continue. We are predicting another comfortable victory for West Indies.
West Indies are favorites to beat Bangladesh
WI Key Players:
The opener hit seven fours and one six in his knock on Sunday. It was his third half-century in this format with the highest score of 132 not-out in domestic T20.
The vice-captain showed his class with the bat with an incredible display of power hitting at the end of the West Indies innings. He scored 61 not out of 28 balls.
The tall left-arm fast bowler continued his excellent form in Sunday’s game. He dismissed both of the Bangladesh openers in the second IT20.
BAN Key Players:
The opener was the first of the Bangladesh batters to be dismissed in the second IT20. He has the talent and ability to play through the innings and create a foundation for his side.
Shakib Al Hasan:
The all-rounder has top scored for Bangladesh in both games in the series so far. He also dismissed Shamarh Brooks with the ball.
There were no wickets for the tall left-arm paceman on Sunday. He conceded 37 runs but remains Bangladesh’s most consistent bowler in this format.
WI vs BAN Team Form:
WI Team Form:
- Sunday’s victory brought to an end a run of four games without a victory in this format. West Indies have won the last two completed games in this format at home.
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have really struggled with their batting on this tour and there was precious little encouragement for their fans on Saturday. They have a very poor recent record in IT20s.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy, Hayden Walsh, Devon Thomas, Alzarri Joseph.
Anamul Haque, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mosaddek Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Munim Shahriar, Mehidy Hasan, Nasum Ahmed.