WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 2nd ODI Match
Match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Prediction
Time: 13 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
WI vs BAN Info:
- Although he got a golden duck on Sunday, we expect to see Shai Hope respond with a big score in this ODI. He is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. Akeal Hosein took 1-43 in the opening game of the series and we are backing him to be West Indies’ top wicket taker against Bangladesh on Wednesday.
- Tamim Iqbal scored 33 runs from 25 balls at the top of the order in the first ODI and he is our tip for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this fixture. With the ball, Mahedi Hasan took 3-36 as well as bowling two maidens in Sunday’s victory. The spinner is a strong choice for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- With 25 international centuries to his name, and a useful score opening the batting in the opening ODI, we are predicting Tamim Iqbal to take the Player of The Match Award.
WI vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Scattered thunderstorms are forecast during this game with the threat receding as the match progresses. Expect high humidity throughout.
Bowlers had the upper hand in both innings on Sunday with only West Indies’ spinners picking up wickets during the Bangladesh innings. We expect batters to perform better in this game with a par score of 250-270.
Bangladesh won the toss and chose to field first in the first ODI. With this game taking place at the same venue, we expect both teams to want to bat second.
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌✅
W, W, L, W, L,
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
27 year old left-arm spinner Gudakesh Motie made his ODI debut in the opening game of the series and impressed by returning figures of 1-18 from nine overs. He was perhaps one of the only positives for the home side with no one else putting in a strong performance. There will be calls for changes but we predict the hosts will retain the same XI.
BAN Team News:
After 22 IT20 appearances, slow left-arm orthodox spinner Nasum Ahmed appeared in an ODI for the first time on Sunday. Although he did not take a wicket, he will certainly retain his place after conceding only 16 runs from eight overs including three maidens. We expect no changes for The Tigers in this game.
Shai Hope (wk)
Nicholas Pooran (c)
Tamim Iqbal (c)
N H Shanto
Nurul Hasan (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Fantasy Team
Sunday’s game was reduced due to the weather and there is every chance that this match will also not be a 50-over aside fixture. Tamim Iqbal makes a huge difference to Bangladesh and his presence gives them plenty of reassurance at the top of the order. We are backing Bangladesh to beat West Indies again in this ODI.
Bangladesh are favorites to beat West Indies
WI Key Players:
Top players are unaffected by poor scores and we expect the same of Hope after his first ball dismissal in the first ODI. He averages 50.63 in this format.
After impressing in recent international appearances, the top order batter top scored for the hosts with 33 runs from 66 balls on Sunday.
The spinner went wicketless in the final IT20 but dismissed Litton Das in the opening game of this series. He has taken at least one wicket in nine of his last ten international appearances.
BAN Key Players:
It has been a very disappointing tour for the opener who arrived in the Caribbean in fine form. He has posted three single figure scores in his last four innings and will be desperate to make amends.
The left-handed batter made his ODI debut back in February 2007. He hit four fours and one six on Sunday in his first appearance on this tour.
The bowling all-rounder was the leading wicket taker for his side in the opening ODI. He dismissed Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell.
WI vs BAN Team Form:
WI Team Form:
- The hosts have lost four successive ODIs with their last win in this format coming against the Netherlands in early June.
BAN Team Form:
- Sunday’s victory means that The Tigers have come out on top in three of their last four ODIs. They have also won six of their last seven away ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Nicholas Pooran (Captain), Shai Hope (Vice-Captain), Shamarh Brooks, Keacy Carty, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Anderson Phillip, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales.
Tamim Iqbal (Captain), Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Yasir Ali, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Mehidy Hassan, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin and Anamul Haque Bijoy.