WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Prediction
Time: 16 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
WI vs BAN Info:
- Shai Hope was the second highest run scorer for his side with only 18 runs on Wednesday. However, he is by far their most talented batter and we expect him to be West Indies’ highest run scorer in this ODI. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph bowls with genuine pace and accuracy. He is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- Skipper Tamim Iqbal reached 50 in an ODI for the 67th time in the second ODI. The opener is our tip for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this game. Mahedi Hasan took 4-29 in the last game and he is a strong choice for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker on Saturday.
- This spin friendly wicket is one which Mahedi Haasan would gratefully bowl on every day of his career. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
WI vs BANLive Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a threat of thunderstorms early on in this game but we should easily get all 100 overs in if required with sunny and hot conditions forecast throughout the late morning and afternoon.
There was plenty of grip, turn and uneven bounce for the spinners on this surface on Wednesday. The pitch is slightly two paced and it is not the kind of wicket to play risky cross-bat shots on.
The toss has been won by Bangladesh in both games in the series so far. With West Indies’ fragile batting, we expect the Tigers to choose to field first and West Indies to choose to do the same.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌❌
W, W, W, L, W,
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
Alzarri Joseph returned from injury to take his place opening and leading the bowling attack on Wednesday. He was one of two changes with Keemo Paul also getting the nod and Jayden Seales alongside Anderson Phillip left out. The hosts could do with an additional spin option on this pitch but have no other spinners in their squad.
BAN Team News:
In spite of a convincing win in Sunday’s opening game of the series, the Tigers made on change to their side and included an extra spinner in the side. Out went Taskin Ahmed, who must wait for his 50th ODI appearance, with Mosaddek Hossain returning to the team.
WI vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Fantasy Team
It has been some turnaround from the visitors who looked completely out of place in the Tests and IT20s earlier this summer. The pitch undoubtedly suits their suite of spin bowlers and we expect the West Indies batters to struggle again in this game. We are backing Bangladesh to win and take the series 3-0.
Sunday’s game was reduced due to the weather and there is every chance that this match will also not be a 50-over aside fixture. Tamim Iqbal makes a huge difference to Bangladesh and his presence gives them plenty of reassurance at the top of the order. We are backing Bangladesh to beat West Indies again in this ODI.
Bangladesh are favorites to beat West Indies
WI Key Players:
The West Indian keeper-batter-opener will be disappointed by the manner of his dismissal in the second ODI. He needs to occupy the crease and ensure that his side bats out the 50 overs in this match.
The pace bowler has been very impressive across 2022 in international and T20 games across the globe. He caused problems for all three Bangladesh batters.
The spinner caused a few problems but was inconsistent in the second game of the series. He needs to be at his best on this spinning pitch to give the hosts the best opportunity.
BAN Key Players:
The number three batter was very impressive and wasted no time after arriving at the crease in the second ODI. He scored 32 not out from 27 balls to win the game.
The experienced captain brought up his half-century with the final runs of the game to secure the series victory in the last game.
The spin-bowling all-rounder has taken seven wickets across the series so far. He took the final three wickets in West Indies’ innings on Wednesday.
WI vs BAN Team Form:
WI Team Form:
- West Indies have lost five successive games in ODIs and their 3-0 series win over the Netherlands in May and June seems a long time ago.
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have now won three successive ODIs and four of their last five in this format. They were very impressive with bat and ball in the second ODI of this series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shai Hope(w), Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(c), Rovman Powell, Akeal Hosein, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie, Keacy Carty, Anderson Phillip, Jayden Seales.
Tamim Iqbal(c), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Litton Das, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan(w), Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Anamul Haque, Taijul Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Ebadot Hossain.