WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 1st T20i Match
Match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 02 Jul, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20i Match
Venue: Windsor Park – Roseau, Dominica
WI vs BAN Info:
- Nicholas Pooran is a powerful T20 batter with a huge amount of experience in this format. The captain is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Obed McCoy took 14 wickets in his five games in the 2022 Vitality Blast and is well worth backing as West Indies’ top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan is the best player Bangladesh have ever produced and has scored nine half-centuries in IT20s. The all-rounder is our pick for their highest run scorer against West Indies. Mustafizur Rahman has a good amount of variations in his armoury and we expect him to be Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Obed McCoy has been one of the best bowlers in T20 cricket over the last few months. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
WI vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy and humid throughout this opening IT20 in Dominica. There is a moderate chance of rain delaying proceedings but there will not be enough to stop a full game taking place.
It will not be the fastest or bounciest wicket in the Caribbean but that should not stop plenty of six hitting in this game. We predict that pace-off bowlers will get assistance from the pitch and expect a par score to be no higher than 170.
There have been two IT20s played at this venue previously with both toss winning captains choosing to field first. We predict that both teams will want to chase a total in the second innings of the game.
L, L, L, W, L
❌❌❌ ✅ ❌
L, W, L, L, L,
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
There will be plenty of changes to the last West Indies IT20 side we saw against India in Kolkata back in February. From the XI who were beaten by 17 runs in that game, only five are in the squad for this series. Nicholas Pooran will lead the side with Rovman Powell vice-captain.
BAN Team News:
We expect to see no more than a couple of changes to Bangladesh from their last T20I fixture against Afghanistan at the start of March. Experienced batter, Mushfiqur Rahim, has not travelled to the Caribbean for the tour and neither has Mohammad Naim who has struggled for form.
N Pooran (c) (wk)
Litton Das (wk)
Shakib Al Hasan
N H Shanto
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
This will be a very interesting game to get the series underway with both teams keen to improve their form in this format. West Indies have an inexperienced squad whereas Bangladesh will pick an XI with plenty of international experience. We expect to see a close game but are predicting a home win.
West Indies are favorites to beat Bangladesh
WI Key Players:
The 26 year old will have plenty on his plate as captain and wicket-keeper of the side. He has scored eight half-centuries in this format.
The middle order batter has seen his reputation blossom over the past 12 months. He scored his first IT20 century against England in Bridgetown in January.
the 25 year old left arm pace bowler has been in excellent T20 form across the globe. He impressed in the IPL for Rajasthan Royals before doing the same for Sussex Sharks in the T20 Blast.
BAN Key Players:
The top order batter has been in strong form in Tests and scored a half-century in the second Test in St Lucia. He has hit five half-centuries in this format.
Shakib Al Hasan:
The experienced and talented all-rounder has a fantastic record across all international formats. He has scored 1908 runs in IT20s.
The left-arm pace bowler produced some impressive performances for Delhi Capitals during the 2022 IPL. He has taken 87 international wickets in this format.
WI vs BAN Team Form:
WI Team Form:
- Although West Indies were beaten 3-0 against India earlier this year, they won their last home IT20 series 3-2 against England.
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have won only one of their last ten IT20s and that victory was swiftly followed by a defeat against the same opposition, Afghanistan earlier this year.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Nicholas Pooran (Captain), Rovman Powell (Vice-Captain), Shamarh Brooks, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Obed McCoy, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Devon Thomas, Hayden Walsh Jr.
Mahmudullah (Captain), Munim Shahriar, Liton Das, Anamul Haque Bijoy, Shakib Al Hasan, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Yasir Ali, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Shohidul Islam, Nasum Ahmed and Mohammad Saifuddin.