West Indies vs India 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: WI vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 27 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
WI vs IND Info:
- Opener Shai Hope scored 115 from 135 balls in the second ODI and he is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer against India. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph has been the home side’s most consistent bowler in the series and took 2-46 on Sunday. He is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker on Wednesday.
- Shikhar Dhawan has made 24 international centuries and the captain is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer in this ODI. Yuzvendra Chahal has taken three wickets across the series and the spinner is always a threat with the ball. We expect him to be India’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Nicholas Pooran is the leading six-hitter in the series. He is a strong choice in the ‘To Hit a Six’ market.
WI vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and DD Sports in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a chance of thunderstorms hitting the game during the early afternoon. Even if they miss, the game will be played in humid conditions throughout.
In the two games we have seen 308-7 play 305-6 and 311-6 play 312-8. We expect another surface where six runs per over is about par and where there is something for the pace and spin bowlers to work with.
West Indies chose to bat first on Sunday after electing to bowl first on Friday. More teams have won at Port of Spain by batting first in recent times and we expect the captains on both sides to choose to bat first if they win the toss.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌❌
W, W, W, W, L,
✅ ✅✅ ✅❌
WI vs IND Team News:
WI Team News:
There was only one change for the hosts ahead of Sunday’s ODI with the injured Gudakesh Motie making way for fellow-spinner Hayden Walsh. Although the series has been lost, we expect West Indies to keep faith with the same XI as they target a victory.
IND Team News:
Avesh Khan was awarded his first ODI cap ahead of the second game of the series and replaced Prasidh Krishna in the India XI. However, skipper Shikhar Dhawan went out of his way to praise his bowling of Krishna in the pre-match interview and there is every chance that the tall pacer will be recalled for this final game.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND ODI Match Fantasy Team
This series has delivered a huge boost to the ODI format after many one-sided games were seen in a short period of time elsewhere. But the West Indies and India games have been excellent viewing with both matches going to the final over. We expect another gripping game and are backing India to get the victory.
India are favorites to beat West Indies
WI Key Players:
It was the 100th ODI appearance to remember for the keeper-batter. He hit eight fours and three sixes as he posted his 13th ODI century and 15th across all formats.
The West Indies skipper hit six sixes and one four in his knock in the second ODI. He made 74 runs from 77 balls.
The right-arm fast bowler dismissed Shreyas Iyer and Shardul Thakur in Sunday’s game. He is the home side’s leading wicket-taker in the series.
IND Key Players:
The captain found batting a lot tougher on Sunday than on Friday. His 13 runs came from 31 balls, a strike-rate of 41.93. Across his ODI career his batting strike-rate is 92.68.
The bowling all-rounder showed that he is also a match-winner with the bat in the second ODI. He took 1-40 before returning to win the game with a six as part of his 64 not out.
The leg spinner has been expensive across the series but has picked up three wickets. West Indies batters have tried to hit him out of the attack yet he continues to bowl unplayable deliveries.
WI vs IND Team Info:
WI Team Updates:
- The WI players seemed disappointed after their last loss as they played brilliant all-around cricket.
- Opting to bat, West Indies posted a formidable total thanks to Shai Hopes 115 in his 100th ODI appearance, along with skipper Nicholas Poorans 74.
- They even bowled well and reduced India to 79/3 but Axar Patel had different plans for WI.
- Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Shai Hope was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match. He scored a magnificent ton.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position.
- Brandon King and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket-Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Jayden Seales will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- Axar Patel’s maiden ODI fifty, an unbeaten 64 off 35 which included 3 fours and 5 sixes, helped India chase down 312 with two deliveries to spare.
- India was reduced to 79/3 in the chase before Shreyas Iyer and Sanju Samson revived the innings with half-centuries.
- But Axars terrific knock helped India over the line with two wickets in hand as they registered a record 12th consecutive bilateral series win against the West Indies by pulling off the third highest successful chase in the Caribbean.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shreyas Iyer is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Shardul Thakur and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shai Hope(WK), Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(C), Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh, Jayden Seales, Alzarri Joseph, Keemo Paul, Keacy Carty, Jason Holder, Gudakesh Motie.
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson(WK), Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Ishan Kishan(WK), Prasidh Krishna, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ravindra Jadeja.